CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mortimer and Whitehouse - Gone Fishing

Guest Paulie

Guest Paulie

What a pile of shit. What, what is the point of this rubbish? You would think having two genuinely entertaining comics doing a show together would be a least mildly amusing, but no. All they did was fish! Just standing by a fucking riverbank like a pair a boring geriatric old cunts, no jokes, no nothing.

What was the point of having them make that program, you could have made the very same show with Dave Smith from No 38 and his mate from the pub Dull Simon.

Pointless shite.

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Memo to TV execs - Do a spin-off titled Mortimer and Whitehouse gone fisting. Big viewership guaranteed.

Well, maybe in your neck of the woods, most of us ain't into that gay fuckin' stuff, you could pitch it to your chums at the BBC.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

If there was any mileage in the concept, that bunch of shirtlifters would already have commissioned it. And probably with a cast of ethnics. 

Gay, ethnics?

What is the world coming to?

Surely all ethnics want, is to be thought of as fine, upstanding pillars of our community?

Guest Paulie
40 minutes ago, dave said:

Well, maybe in your neck of the woods, most of us ain't into that gay fuckin' stuff, you could pitch it to your chums at the BBC.

mmmm, the lady doth protest too much methinks.

6 minutes ago, dave said:

Gay, ethnics?

What is the world coming to?

Surely all ethnics want, is to be thought of as fine, upstanding pillars of our community?

All I'm saying is that the BBC schedules are generally reserved for those of unconventional sexuality and our swarthier cousins. Both boxes ticked would represent the motherlode in Auntie Beebs world. 

Guest Paulie
55 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

One man and his dog shit is more up dave’s street. 

@dave what's going on fella? This is the second poster who's quoted me mentioning you and dog shit. Are you subject to a faecal vendetta on here? They ain't been posting it through your letterbox have they, dirty bastards!

Guest Paulie
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck off

Maybe she's trawling for a new fucking conquest, don't be so judgemental. I thought this corner was a safe space for all types of cunts. Fuck off.

11 hours ago, Paulie said:

Maybe she's trawling for a new fucking conquest, don't be so judgemental. I thought this corner was a safe space for all types of cunts. Fuck off.

You wouldn't be so welcoming if you knew what "she" was stashing between the legs- a brute cock that would make a racehorse jealous 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You wouldn't be so welcoming if you knew what "she" was stashing between the legs- a brute cock that would make a racehorse jealous 

What the fuck is wrong with you? "married father of three" you are a sicko probably tagged.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Looks like you've struck a nerve stubby, what with the subject of your ire having inanely replied twice to the same post. "Rattled" doesn't begin to cover it. 

• Like 1

On 05/10/2021 at 10:59, Clavo said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? "married father of three" you are a sicko probably tagged.

lol

Snotty called it- you're fucking rattled. I'm sure if you whipped down your floral pants the quivering rage would have your behemoth cock cracking the floor tiles in your grotty little hovel for one. Don't worry about the damage- you'll have no visitors to get embarrassed over.

p.s. fucking reported for insinuating I'm a tagged paedo/nonce/sex offender  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I want it dead.

3 hours ago, scotty said:

I think that makes it unanimous. 

@Clavo

Pen you senile childless freak of fucking nature, do you realize you’re hands down the most unpopular member of all time. Virtually everything you post I simply scroll past and I’m certain other punters do- they simply can’t be bothered to read your repetitive drivel

Id rather have confirmed nonce cunts like Pete and Keith back than have you post another comment 

Fuck off elsewhere to give other forums a chance to tell you to drink bleach 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Clavo

Pen you senile childless freak of fucking nature, do you realize you’re hands down the most unpopular member of all time. Virtually everything you post I simply scroll past and I’m certain other punters do- they simply can’t be bothered to read your repetitive drivel

Id rather have confirmed nonce cunts like Pete and Keith back than have you post another comment 

Fuck off elsewhere to give other forums a chance to tell you to drink bleach 

You big fat useless lump .. leave those burgers alone fatso.

On 05/10/2021 at 14:14, scotty said:

Looks like you've struck a nerve stubby, what with the subject of your ire having inanely replied twice to the same post. "Rattled" doesn't begin to cover it. 

So you have been paid off, they did not share your high opinion of yourself.

• Like 1