CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The bloody weather

Guest Paulie

Guest Paulie

The weather is a right cunt, isnt it? All summer long it didnt know what the fuck it wanted to do, when it should have been balmy sunshire, instead we got a deluge that wouldnt have been out of place in the fucking bible.

Fuck only knows what'll happen this winter, no doubt wall to wall sunshine. I've given up watching the weather forecast on the TV, a shame as Lucy Verasamy was responsible for me nearly going blind.

Anyway, the weather - what a cunt!

6 hours ago, Paulie said:

The weather is a right cunt, isnt it? All summer long it didnt know what the fuck it wanted to do, when it should have been balmy sunshire, instead we got a deluge that wouldnt have been out of place in the fucking bible.

Fuck only knows what'll happen this winter, no doubt wall to wall sunshine. I've given up watching the weather forecast on the TV, a shame as Lucy Verasamy was responsible for me nearly going blind.

Anyway, the weather - what a cunt!

Brexit is why the weather is bad.

26 minutes ago, Paulie said:

There's a lot of cunts that would literally blame the bad weather on Brexit.

Pen is one of them.

Despite being able to lay on its back and shelter under the vast canopy of its gigantic and bulbous, mushroom headed bellend, it still isn't fucking happy.

Guest Paulie
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Pen is one of them.

Despite being able to lay on its back and shelter under the vast canopy of its gigantic and bulbous, mushroom headed bellend, it still isn't fucking happy.

Who is happy these days? The straights, the poofs, the trannies, all miserable cunts one and all.

People need to learn to self medicate, the world looks much better after a bottle of tesco value whiskey and a few lines of chop.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen is one of them.

You are unhappy aren't you .. I bet that in real life you look and sound like a great big bag of very rusty spanners.

25 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Who is happy these days? The straights, the poofs, the trannies, all miserable cunts one and all.

People need to learn to self medicate, the world looks much better after a bottle of tesco value whiskey and a few lines of chop.

I take it “a few lines of chop” refers to coke and not failed vasectomies?

Guest Paulie
Just now, White Cunt said:

I take it “a few lines of chop” refers to coke and not failed vasectomies?

Correct again grasshopper. An A1 of a night has been spent many time by yours truly in this way, you one for the beak? Or are ya more of an ovaltine lad?

Guest judgetwi
On 03/10/2021 at 22:52, ratcum said:

I remember when you used to be like a kindly old maiden aunt on here Pen. Now you're like batshit with teeth.

And I remember when you were the only Jewbaiting pathetic wanker on here Herr Oberst. How times change eh? 

My congratulations by the way.  

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And I remember when you were the only Jewbaiting pathetic wanker on here Herr Oberst. How times change eh? 

My congratulations by the way.  

Fucking hell, Jewdie, what on Earth were you doing bashing out this shit at four in the morning when most decent folk were in bed?

The next time you've had a skinful of Kestrel Super and Christian blood chasers, do yourself a favour and don't log on again until you've sobered up.

Shalom, idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Paulie
36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Jewdie, what on Earth were you doing bashing out this shit at four in the morning when most decent folk were in bed?

The next time you've had a skinful of Kestrel Super and Christian blood chasers, do yourself a favour and don't log on again until you've sobered up.

Shalom, idiot.

You let the fucking Jews post on here? Disgraceful.

17 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You let the fucking Jews post on here? Disgraceful.

Unfortunately so, Paolo, free speech and all that.

It's just a shame that this particular half bell-ended Shylock and the rest of his tribe don't endorse it when it comes to any criticism of Israel. But criticising the Israelis for murdering Palestinian babies is anti-Semitic, apparently, and doesn't fall under the umbrella of free speech.

@judgetwi you're an utter fucking disgrace.

• Like 1