CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Labour Conference Tranny Shit

Decimus

If you go back through the conferences of all the political parties along with those of the TUC and CBI the voices that were heard and remembered were the strident ones rather than the voice of the average members. in the early 70s anyone who announced that they were a supported of the liberal party would be met with comments about "gay young liberals". As to the liberals of that period I commend to you a book entitled "A Very English Scandal". The book is virtually a biography of Jeremy Thorpe and his inclinations all of which happened in plain view but were ignored until someone decided to pay a nutter to shoot one of Thorpe's toyboys, ending with Thorpe and others being tried for attempted murder in June 1979.

On 26/09/2021 at 19:16, scotty said:

...known in the trade as a "Beadle". 

Scotty, help me here. The title refers to tranny shit. What is it like?  A good heterosexual stool is normally quite firm, and a poof stool is normally very loose, after all the pulverising it receives from bell ends. I would ask Pen, but she hates me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scotty, help me here. The title refers to tranny shit. What is it like?  A good heterosexual stool is normally quite firm, and a poof stool is normally very loose, after all the pulverising it receives from bell ends. I would ask Pen, but she hates me.

I’d imagine the turds that fall out of your poor fucking geese look like they’ve taken a battering and a half, even from your withered geriatric todger 

God help them 

Guest judgetwi
On 26/09/2021 at 18:06, Decimus said:

Starmer and his inner circle have had countless opportunities to absolutely rip the government to shreds in parliament. I honestly can't think of any serious alternative policies Labour have offered up since 2020, other than saying "we wouldn't do it like that". 

"Sir" Keir seems more fixated on fighting his own party and criticising any Labour MP who doesn't strictly adhere to the woke message he's desperate to pedal. He should focus on systematically dismantling Johnson's legacy and providing the public with an effective party of opposition rather than scolding some poor cow for stating a biological fact of nature.

Ignoring all that shit, though, he already guaranteed that he would lose the next election the day he posed for this:

keir-starmer-knee.jpeg?width=982&height=

Utter, utter, fucking idiot.

If the Tories had any brains they would make a poster of this photo for the next election.

No slogan or comment needed....just slap the thing up wherever you are allowed to.

I think it was Napoleon who said....” never interrup the enemy when he is making a mistake.”

Or some smart arse cunt.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You would need to ask Decco.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Just had a rethink .. loose stools, beans .. ask @Ape™️ he knows about those kind of things.

On 26/09/2021 at 14:04, Hammer of Cunts said:

500 million years of evolution gainsaid by a few dozen gobshites on Twitter. I think the term is "post-truth".

Its just that only the screechy high pitched voices are heard and those voices are what the media spreads. Treena ,Jules and Gulliver know that we only have an NHS because we were in the EU and spread the word

In another shameless attempt to appear progressive, "Sir" Keir has stated in an interview that it's "time for a female James Bond".

I think he should be immediately hired as the director of the next Bond film. As he's clearly confused about what a woman actually is, the next 007 will thus still have a cock and balls and all will be right in the world.

As an aside, maybe he should consider whether "it's time" for a female Labour party leader. Despite the "scum" and "anti-progressive" Conservatives producing two female PMs, Labour hasn't had a single female leader in its history. Then again, it's only been 121 years since the party's foundation, so maybe it's not "time" yet, eh, Keir?

You hypocritical, kneeling, faggot fucking cunt.

• Like 1

How in the name of sanity can you have a female James Bond? Bond is a man. If he was a wimmins he wouldn"t be called James (the clue's in the name).  The new Bond flick has a black woman who's a double 0 agent so there's the set up for a new franchise if ever there was one. This says to me that the next Bond will be black and will probably be a cross over franchise. 

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How in the name of sanity can you have a female James Bond? Bond is a man. If he was a wimmins he wouldn"t be called James (the clue's in the name).  The new Bond flick has a black woman who's a double 0 agent so there's the set up for a new franchise if ever there was one. This says to me that the next Bond will be black and will probably be a cross over franchise. 

Sponsored by KFC and JD Sports. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Prestigious hotel, Monte Carlo: 'Good evening, this is room service. How may I help you?'

Bond: 'Yo room service, I wantsta be drinkin' a whole mutherfuckin' cask uh Dom Perignon '53, on ice bitch. And don't forget to tell dat Q motherfucka t'pick me waaay down some KFC bucket on de way.'

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Prestigious hotel, Monte Carlo: 'Good evening, this is room service. How may I help you?'

Bond: 'Yo room service, I wantsta be drinkin' a whole mutherfuckin' cask uh Dom Perignon '53, on ice bitch. And don't forget to tell dat Q motherfucka t'pick me waaay down some KFC bucket on de way.'

"Yes Mr Bond, what will it be"

"Guinness and black and pass me the dominoes, blud". 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

In another shameless attempt to appear progressive, "Sir" Keir has stated in an interview that it's "time for a female James Bond".

I think he should be immediately hired as the director of the next Bond film. As he's clearly confused about what a woman actually is, the next 007 will thus still have a cock and balls and all will be right in the world.

As an aside, maybe he should consider whether "it's time" for a female Labour party leader. Despite the "scum" and "anti-progressive" Conservatives producing two female PMs, Labour hasn't had a single female leader in its history. Then again, it's only been 121 years since the party's foundation, so maybe it's not "time" yet, eh, Keir?

You hypocritical, kneeling, faggot fucking cunt.

He missed a great opportunity yesterday to introduce the assembled crowd of fucking dribbling retards to his newly discovered cervix. 
I found his heart wrenching story of his dear mothers last day on Earth in the ICU and the four saint like nurses who’s every word he was able to recite absolutely sickening. I’d bet Poirot, Morse, Holmes, Tennyson and the entire FBI, KGB, etc. etc. couldn’t track down even one of them to corroborate the bullshit story.

The man’s a complete cunt. His hairstyle is enough to prove that.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You might have to explain that one to some of the thick cunts on here. 

That cunt M didn’t tell me you had a fucking laser thingy. Said you were just a two bob mug with 3 nipples and a flick knife. I should have let that black bird go in before me at the interview.