CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting in the way people in supermarkets

Guest Maximus

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s ‘tiring.’ This pseud makes me smile. He rants about the ‘n’ word but is a regular participant in the Flidspack game, mocking thalidomides, spastics, retards and mongs. He’s not very bright and something of a cunt.

I have heard that he is actually badly deformed and can scratch his right ear with the big toe of his left foot.

Well I’ve received an email! I thought this was no holds barred, verbal fight club but apparently not.  My mistake and apologies to the recipient of my site-illegal abuse (it was, like everything on here, just a joke)

Only been here 48 hours and I’m already on my final warning.

I’m not sure I could be any more proud than I am now

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya seem a bit of a wanker ..cocky council cake flavour and all

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Thanks…..you seem like a grade 1 helmet who thinks it’s necessary to put your name in capitals at the bottom of every post even though your username is displayed above every post. It’s not annoying at all, honestly.

21 hours ago, dave said:

No, it's the size of the bank balance, get's 'em every time!

Indeed, I imagine that whatever mangy stray curr you're re-enacting The Lady and The Tramp spaghetti scene with this weekend will be mightily impressed by the £2.20 in coppers you have to your name.

Rabies infested wanker.

1 hour ago, Maximus said:

Thanks…..you seem like a grade 1 helmet who thinks it’s necessary to put your name in capitals at the bottom of every post even though your username is displayed above every post. It’s not annoying at all, honestly.

Could i be anymore proud than i am now..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 hours ago, Goober said:

Good point, Ape. 

As much as he's trying to derogate our African, very distant, cousins one wonders who would be preferable to move in next door. A person of African heritage or an alcoholic, alloy stealing, bullshitting, plagirising, rimming, scouse twat and his 8 kids of dubious parentage. 

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They’re either mine or they’re not. Imbecile.

Is this it? I returned home in eager anticipation of an early undercard scrap on tonight's AJ vs Usyk main event and all I get is this namby-pamby shite.

You bootless pair of fucking faggots.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Is this it? I returned home in eager anticipation of an early undercard scrap on tonight's AJ vs Usyk main event and all I get is this namby-pamby shite.

You bootless pair of fucking faggots.

Im battle weary. I’m also now going for an Usyk win via stoppage in the 10/11th…any thoughts?