CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting in the way people in supermarkets

Guest Maximus

5 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Homo

I like you maxi; you’re new, obviously thick as fucking pig shite, and in awe of the silly cunts here.

I suggest you nestle under my wing and I’ll teach you the way forward. Don’t listen to Eric, Bally, Major or the other wankers here, they’re a mob of fucking arseholes and no mistake 

Guest judgetwi

I note that nobody has mentioned the behaviour of Wimminz in supermarkets. 

This is how it happens. You are in the checkout queue, card in your hand, and there is a Wimminz in front of you. Leaving aside the horrible snotnosed, screaming, demanding brats she may or may not have with her she will pack all her purchases into her various bags. It’s only at that point that she looks for her card/money which is in her purse at the bottom of one of the aforementioned bags. After  half an hour she finally finds her fucking purse and then spends another half hour looking for her card or, if it’s cash, the exact fucking change. Meanwhile you are standing there with your wifebeater multi bottle special offer and your copy of the Jewish Chronicle (incorporating Wheelchair Monthly) Fucking hell!

It’s the same on the tube. Every bloke getting off already has his pass/ ticket in his hand. You get to the ticket barrier and there is some fat bitch searching in the bottom of her bag and holding every cunt up. Don’t get me started on Wimminz at the cash point queue phoning their mates at the very point they get to the fucking thing. Standing there talking about some shit on the telly while you just want to get some fucking cash in your pocket. 

I wouldn’t mind if this was a one off thing but it’s EVERY FUCKING TIME!

This bollocks needs to change. 

That’s what I say!

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Be careful in your choice of language. There are two ‘n’ words that are frowned upon here, and you’ve used one of them. Ironically, the idiot who has apparently reported you likes to try and be clever and use the other one. 

Good point, Ape. 

As much as he's trying to derogate our African, very distant, cousins one wonders who would be preferable to move in next door. A person of African heritage or an alcoholic, alloy stealing, bullshitting, plagirising, rimming, scouse twat and his 8 kids of dubious parentage. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Good point, Ape. 

As much as he's trying to derogate our African, very distant, cousins one wonders who would be preferable to move in next door. A person of African heritage or an alcoholic, alloy stealing, bullshitting, plagirising, rimming, scouse twat and his 8 kids of dubious parentage

They’re either mine or they’re not. Imbecile.

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I like you maxi; you’re new, obviously thick as fucking pig shite, and in awe of the silly cunts here.

I suggest you nestle under my wing and I’ll teach you the way forward. Don’t listen to Eric, Bally, Major or the other wankers here, they’re a mob of fucking arseholes and no mistake 

Groomer.

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

You are always tired gApe.

He’s ‘tiring.’ This pseud makes me smile. He rants about the ‘n’ word but is a regular participant in the Flidspack game, mocking thalidomides, spastics, retards and mongs. He’s not very bright and something of a cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

. He rants about the ‘n’ word but is a regular participant in the Flidspack game, mocking thalidomides, spastics, retards and mongs.

You forgot the trannies, poofs, lezzers, fat cunts and fuckers with club feet,hare lips or stammers. Up your game DC.