CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOTHIN DRESSED AS LAMB

PANZER MURPHY

Guest judgetwi

What’s all this football talk? I thought football was for “irons”? Looks like there’s been a cultural shift at the very moment i’m going the other way. Fuck football, get down on your knees and lick the Sky/BT/BBC/FIFA/UEFA globalist arse.

Guest judgetwi

Of all the countries i’ve been to ( nowhere near as many as all you braggarts on here obviously) I have to say that Irish birds are the ugliest, least attractive slags i’ve come across. Perhaps that’s why Irishmen are so bitter and twisted....like Pansyboy. 

I don’t really know but I quite like African birds ( big tits and arses, but there is the HIV problem you can’t ignore)

I suspect Pansyboy may be faced with a similar dilemma, thanks to his EU friends. Oh well, you just have to take your chances. As long as Pansyboy doesn’t come over here with his caravan and his fucking saxophone I don’t really give a fuck.

Dunno bally baby..dead eyed DUP Geoffrey just isnt cuttin the orange curd these days ..the shinners look like they'll be the biggest partay in the 6 counties..imagine..100 years on a unionist playing second lambeg to a filthy taig..not that much will change for a while..bojo has deeper pockets than mikky marten 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno bally baby..dead eyed DUP Geoffrey just isnt cuttin the orange curd these days ..the shinners look like they'll be the biggest partay in the 6 counties..imagine..100 years on a unionist playing second lambeg to a filthy taig..not that much will change for a while..bojo has deeper pockets than mikky marten 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don’t take any notice of politicians any more Panz. Gave that up years ago. All I know is a fenian’s a fenian, and a prod’s a human. Some things never change, Spuddy boy.

Fuck off.

On 05/10/2021 at 21:51, judgetwi said:

What’s all this football talk? I thought football was for “irons”? Looks like there’s been a cultural shift at the very moment i’m going the other way. Fuck football, get down on your knees and lick the Sky/BT/BBC/FIFA/UEFA globalist arse.

Mmmmm…..😝

On 06/10/2021 at 00:56, judgetwi said:

Of all the countries i’ve been to ( nowhere near as many as all you braggarts on here obviously) I have to say that Irish birds are the ugliest, least attractive slags i’ve come across. Perhaps that’s why Irishmen are so bitter and twisted....like Pansyboy. 

I don’t really know but I quite like African birds ( big tits and arses, but there is the HIV problem you can’t ignore)

I suspect Pansyboy may be faced with a similar dilemma, thanks to his EU friends. Oh well, you just have to take your chances. As long as Pansyboy doesn’t come over here with his caravan and his fucking saxophone I don’t really give a fuck.

Whats up jewdz baby..did a wan promise ya manna from heaven only to pinch yer bum bag n unplug yer battery?..roll up n tell ole panz baby how ya ended up handlin swollen goods 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 04/10/2021 at 10:27, Trucking Funt said:

Like I've told a few of your fellow bogtrotters on other forums Paddy, you don't speak for the world and nobody gives a fuck what we do in Ireland outside the rapidly declining EUSSR. This will be evident when Boris triggers article 16 by the end of the month then laughs his cock off as thick Mick and simple Simon blow a gasket as their little plan with Brussels to economically annex the north gets completely derailed. Senile Joe will just make some empty platitudes then soil his incontinence pants before being wheeled back to the basement and his jigsaw puzzle as the boys at the Pentagon will make their weekly phone call to the Foreign office to thank us again for putting our carrier group in the South China Sea while they're equipping their Nimitz class carriers with the latest upgrades. 

Things are also going swimmingly with the CPTPP who want us to join their club. That's what happens when you have plenty of soft power to wield Paddy and not just a whinging diaspora with a bucket off bullshit hard luck stories about "the old country" which they can barely point out on a map. 

Great move by the EU doing Macron's dirty work for him by threatening the Aussies btw. It's confirmed everything we've been telling them about it all along. Apparently the septics are none too happy about it either and are about to tell the Brussels junta to keep its fucking nose out of AUKUS. Things don't look too good for the EU's prospects of building an international consensus against the UK over the NI protocol does it Paddy? 

We see the fat lad talkin for nearly 45 minutes at the toray partay conference n not once mention the north or article 16..you must feel as depressed as wee sammy does right now...stood up n left holdin yer little chubby in yer hand..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Whats up jewdz baby..did a wan promise ya manna from heaven only to pinch yer bum bag n unplug yer battery?..roll up n tell ole panz baby how ya ended up handlin swollen goods 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don’t understand Gaelic, or whatever this spazzy language is Pansy. I assume you are slagging off my country again. That’s ok.....just don’t ever set foot on our sacred soil. 

We’ve got plenty of your countrymen over here, including the pikeys you don’t want. Stay in your EU paradise. No need to go anywhere else.

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t understand Gaelic, or whatever this spazzy language is Pansy. I assume you are slagging off my country again. That’s ok.....just don’t ever set foot on our sacred soil. 

We’ve got plenty of your countrymen over here, including the pikeys you don’t want. Stay in your EU paradise. No need to go anywhere else.

Yer fellah..ollie cromwell invented the pikey ..fukked all the people off the land n drove em to the beautiful but barren west of Ireland..whoda thunk that a mere 320 years later the descendants of those dispossessed farmers would have morphed into thieving banditos and saddled up their horseless carriages n rocked on over to where he came from..good enuff fer ya..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I don’t understand Gaelic, or whatever this spazzy language is Pansy. I assume you are slagging off my country again. 

I do, and he didn't say a word about Israel. That's my job, you little-hatted, half-knobbed, fat fucking cunt.

• Like 2

On 05/10/2021 at 21:51, judgetwi said:

That's all over and done with Judge .. ancient history .. Up The Alex, Up The Vale.

On 06/10/2021 at 00:56, judgetwi said:

I actually like saxophone music, the one problem that if you get a record or cd featuring the sax there are always ear shattering fucking drums in the background. To hear a saxophone or saxophones being played well without fucking background drums is pure heaven.