CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NOTHIN DRESSED AS LAMB

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Paulie
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, and cause of those cunts, English clubs got a ban. Those cunts should have got a 20 year ban from Europe. I felt sorry for the likes of Norwich. They won the league cup thus qualifying for the Eufa cup but couldn't go because of these fuckers.

Freddie Garrity was a cunt 

But,but,but,but Hillsborough innit. Fuck that, fucking cunts would never have been squished like fucking ants if they didn't all turn up there like a pissed horde of fucking sub-human goblin cunts.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yeah, and cause of those cunts, English clubs got a ban. Those cunts should have got a 20 year ban from Europe. I felt sorry for the likes of Norwich. They won the league cup thus qualifying for the Eufa cup but couldn't go because of these fuckers.

If I hadn't given up giving likes this would have gotten one. 

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The milk snatcher’s legacy. Fucked highly skilled global and lucrative industries to prove an idealistic point just at the time when the cruise ship industry exploded. Now, French, Italian and German yards (with half the talent and skills) prosper while our’s are mere shadows of their former selves and northern towns remain derelict. The whore should be dug up and hung…twice.

Fair play to her for abandoning Northern scum to lives of deserved misery. The sooner you're all dead the better. 

Guest Paulie
Just now, Goober said:

Fair play to her for abandoning Northern scum to lives of deserved misery. The sooner you're all dead the better. 

I always thought the northern English gent tale of woe was somewhat contrived. All the coal they could wash with, the kestrels they could fuck, the eccles cakes they could shove up their bliffs and one james savile to make their dreams come come true up a yorkshire moor. I think an apology is in order to the south for blatant poverty fraud.

7 minutes ago, Paulie said:

I always thought the northern English gent tale of woe was somewhat contrived. All the coal they could wash with, the kestrels they could fuck, the eccles cakes they could shove up their bliffs and one james savile to make their dreams come come true up a yorkshire moor. I think an apology is in order to the south for blatant poverty fraud.

I’ve said it before on here. MPs get slaughtered on the streets up north by Caucasians. Darn sarff you have serving British soldiers beheaded by negroe Islamists on yours. Weak Cunts.

Guest Paulie
1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve said it before on here. MPs get slaughtered on the streets up north by Caucasians. Darn sarff you have serving British soldiers beheaded by negroe Islamists on yours. Weak Cunts.

Oh shit, are you a northerner?

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I was going to mention this. Liverpool's name is still mud around here 35 years later due to that, hence why I fucking despise them so much.

That should read ‘Liverpool Football Club’s’ they’re the city’s vermin and most of their fans are out-of-town shitheads.

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Norwich? How do you think the double English champions and European Cup Winners Cup holders felt?

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Norwich? How do you think the double English champions and European Cup Winners Cup holders felt?

Liverpool? Who the fuck cares. They had plenty of spells in Europe and lots more coming up but for Norwich city is was a once in a lifetime dream, spoilt but a load of pissed up scouse cunts. Fuck 'em. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely fucking hated it when they won the league, albeit in the most abnormal season in Premier League history so it doesn't really count.

They're up there with Leeds and Millwall when it comes to the most hated clubs in this country. 

I must admit, Decs, that I despise them too, not least because they tear us a new one every time we play them.

I'm sure 37% (89% of statistics are made up in the spot) of Suarez's goals in the EPL were scored against Norwich. 

However, when they won the league recently, they earnt it. They were, by a country mile, the best team that season.

Cunts. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Liverpool? Who the fuck cares. They had plenty of spells in Europe and lots more coming up but for Norwich city is was a once in a lifetime dream, spoilt but a load of pissed up scouse cunts. Fuck 'em. 

If you lived around here you'd be reminded every 5 fucking minutes that they did get into Europe, yes and they beat Bayern Munich away,blah,blah,blah Jeremy Goss blah,blah,blah. These cunts have a four page pull out in the EDP if their youth team gets to a final let alone the main team winning a match(most people can't remember the last fucking time that happened by the way). On the ball shitty

13 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you lived around here you'd be reminded every 5 fucking minutes that they did get into Europe, yes and they beat Bayern Munich away,blah,blah,blah Jeremy Goss blah,blah,blah. These cunts have a four page pull out in the EDP if their youth team gets to a final let alone the main team winning a match(most people can't remember the last fucking time that happened by the way). On the ball shitty

Ffs, Neil! At least show a tiny bit of respect to the team of the area you've chosen to live in. We'll never have the resources of the arse, but Norwich have always tried to play decent football and for that, at the very least, they deserve some credit. 

Sam Allardyce is a cunt 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Ffs, Neil! At least show a tiny bit of respect to the team of the area you've chosen to live in. We'll never have the resources of the arse, but Norwich have always tried to play decent football and for that, at the very least, they deserve some credit. 

Sam Allardyce is a cunt 

It wouldn't surprise me if old Delia's got Big Sam's number stuck to her fridge ready to call him to get the canaries out of the shit. That's if Levi don't ring it first. 

8 hours ago, Goober said:

Sam Allardyce is a cunt 

I'll meet you at the Boundary after the first win when they have an open top bus parade. They're not Burnley I'll admit but unfortunately pretty football don't win points and the Farksta 'ain't got long.

On 04/10/2021 at 02:41, PANZER MURPHY said:

And it is told and retold to every American kid descended from Irish parents and grandparents.. those kids, now grown up infest American politics on both sides of the house and see yer waffling imperial bullingdon boy n his shiteshow as a golden opportunity to score some easy points with the Irish American vote which is second only to the Jewish American one by the way

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Watch yer blood pressure Panzy ffs.

If you explode You’ll decapitate more women and  kids than Adams and McGuinness before they became peace loving ‘statesmen’, by which I obviously mean, they realised they were beaten and sold out their ‘comrades’.