CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Royal Babies

Last Cunt Standing

So they interrupted the evening news here tonight to tell us all that Princess Beatrice “has been safely delivered of a baby girl” in that ridiculously archaic vernacular they wheel out on such occasions. 

Aside from cries of bollocks/who cares/which one is she again, we can safely assume most households across the Commonwealth echoed to variations on the theme of “I bet she won’t let Grandad bath her”. 

Ginger cunt. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So they interrupted the evening news here tonight to tell us all that Princess Beatrice “has been safely delivered of a baby girl” in that ridiculously archaic vernacular they wheel out on such occasions. 

Aside from cries of bollocks/who cares/which one is she again, we can safely assume most households across the Commonwealth echoed to variations on the theme of “I bet she won’t let Grandad bath her”. 

Ginger cunt. 

What can I say, LC. We are very short on carbon dioxide and what there is, must be prioritized for food production.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, just ask Danny Baker

Danny Baker is the most awful fucking cunt, but that was funny - as much for the outrage it caused as for the picture itself, which was almost worthy of inclusion in one of the old ratcum galleries. (It just needed a speech bubble coming from the chimp saying, "Cunts!")

• Like 5