CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Titanic

Guest judgetwi

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How come our Keystone Kops of a UK border force can intercept a yacht travelling from Jamaica with 120million quids worth of coke on board and then fail to stop 800 pieces of shit arriving on our shores every day.

Drew, get your drunken arse down to Kent and start lobbing your empty special brew cans at the smelly a-rabs 

Failing that, projectile vomit over the breaded child refugees and and set the resulting meths-like spew on fire

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drew, get your drunken arse down to Kent and start lobbing your empty special brew cans at the smelly a-rabs 

Failing that, projectile vomit over the breaded child refugees and and set the resulting meths-like spew on fire

I'm sure you didn't mean bearded child refugees, and actually meant rolling them in breadcrumbs before throwing them on the barbie.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure you didn't mean bearded child refugees, and actually meant rolling them in breadcrumbs before throwing them on the barbie.

I should imagine breaded child is a delicacy amongst some cannibal tribes in Brazil. Maybe we should club together and buy a one way ticket for that fucking sheep. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Coming up for Christmas, eh? Plod will want their crimbo parties to go with a swing. 

Forget Christmas, it's only September ffs. Now you've had both jabs, will you be off to the Greek islands before summer is over? You wouldn't want to end up in Mykonos and bump into Frank.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You cunt. I was just about to do that.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine breaded child is a delicacy amongst some cannibal tribes in Brazil. Maybe we should club together and buy a one ticket for that fucking sheep. 

Who’d have thought my pissed up Drew-esque typo would cause such japes 

What times we live in

That said, coat these wallahs in breadcrumbs and deep fry the poor cunts, yer average ‘narf craiiim’ sambo would there in a flash

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What times we live in

That said, coat these wallahs in breadcrumbs and deep fry the poor cunts, yer average ‘narf craiiim’ sambo would there in a flash

'Nafe crame'... if you say it exactly as I've written it, it sounds exactly like the way they say it. The thick fucking smelly non swimming cunts.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What times we live in

Quicker than they can say "JD Sports". 

Guest judgetwi
On 10/09/2021 at 20:22, Wolfie said:

If you didn't intend to 'invite' a response from others, what was the purpose of your nomination? Obviously it was to start a chain of discussion by inviting comments to it, you ridiculous blow-off.

That said, it's still on the first page (despite being created on Wed), which is indicative of just how fucking boring your subject choice is proving.

Why not liven things up with another of your 'death by public execution' videos?

“Death by public execution videos”? Another made up load of bollocks from Jethro’s boyfriend. Sadly, and I am not proud of this, I am not technologically educated and I have no idea how to post videos. Wake up little boy and see if you can find a video I have posted on here. Get Mr Bores to apply his remarkable research skills if you like . 

Meanwhile take your Peaceful loving arse down to the Kent coast and welcome the poor Palestinian children into our Jew infested country. 

Guest judgetwi
On 10/09/2021 at 12:16, ratcum said:

I reckon you and me could knock up a pretty good omelette together Jewdy.

A bit like your hero i’m not that keen on eggs Herr Oberst. I don’t mind scrambled and sliced boiled in sarnies with tomato or whatever but i’m not sure if they’re kosher. 

Not that I give a fuck but I know how important these things are to you.

27 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It was a bogie that sank...and who took any notice..fucking nobody.

I wasn't going to bother logging in today until I saw you'd turned up. Nice to see you. 

It's boring as fuck here now that frank, Pen and DC have formed a 3 way, human felch caterpillar 🐛

Give my love to the hammers and axes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wasn't going to bother logging in today until I saw you'd turned up. Nice to see you. 

It's boring as fuck here now that frank, Pen and DC have formed a 3 way, human felch caterpillar 🐛

Give us another one of those classic Withnail quotes. They’re great. 

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Give us another one of those classic Withnail quotes. They’re great. 

I feel like a pig shat in my head.

That one always reminds me of you Frank. Sorry to interrupt. Do carry on.

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We've come on holiday by mistake 

Frank, you terrible cunt!

Joking aside, although Uncle Monty is one of the greatest film characters of all time, I can imagine Frank being a real version. A predatory homosexual albeit dressed in deck shoes and chinos with an emaciated frame that would make a famine riddled Ethiopian look like a right fat cunt

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/09/2021 at 22:28, Eric Cuntman said:

Sorry for the late reply Eric, i haven't been myself since being forced to pleasure Nicola Sturgeon & Diane Abbott in a three way bondage film, i have seen the rushes and they are just fucking awful...mind you Abbott sucks a blinding cock. 

• Like 1