CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Titanic

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I have recently viewed a number of videos on YouTube about this disaster. Don’t ask me why, I do what I fucking like and it’s fuck all to do with you ok? 

Anyway I was thinking, if it happened today, would the mega rich cunts just stand back and say “women and children first” and go down “like gentlemen”? And what would happen when an officer refused some trannie entry to a lifeboat and the pervert started  crying and kicking off about it calling the bloke all sorts of names? Fuck me, and what about some clever cunt who is obviously a geezer but is “gender fluid” and, just by chance happened to be self identifying as a woman that day?

Fucking hell, what a confusing fucking mess that would be these days. Still, at least you could blame the iceberg on climate change. Or something like that.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I have recently viewed a number of videos on YouTube about this disaster. Don’t ask me why, I do what I fucking like and it’s fuck all to do with you ok? 

Anyway I was thinking, if it happened today, would the mega rich cunts just stand back and say “women and children first” and go down “like gentlemen”? And what would happen when an officer refused some trannie entry to a lifeboat and the pervert started  crying and kicking off about it calling the bloke all sorts of names? Fuck me, and what about some clever cunt who is obviously a geezer but is “gender fluid” and, just by chance happened to be self identifying as a woman that day?

Fucking hell, what a confusing fucking mess that would be these days. Still, at least you could blame the iceberg on climate change. Or something like that.

Hopefully you wouldn't get a complete tit like Cap'n Smith in charge. Apparently it wasn't the first time he crashed a boat 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hopefully you wouldn't get a complete tit like Cap'n Smith in charge. Apparently it wasn't the first time he crashed a boat 

Schettino fucked off pretty sharpish, the audio of the bollocking he got is fucking hilarious

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

An intriguing problem, Judge. 
But the one question you should more intensively speculate on is: where do the disabled ones figure in, at the New Titanic pecking order?

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You haven't thought about the bearded 'children' that regularly turn up at the beach, what about those brown cunts pushing their way to the front too.

You've contradicted yourself with part of your comment above by creating a nom for which you invite a response from others. Idiot.

Why anyone would be so fascinated with death is something of a mystery, though if I recall, in the past, you've uploaded black & white videos of people being hung and shot.

Now I'm beginning to realise just why you can brush off Israel's treatment of the Palestinian plight with such nonchalance.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If the Titanic had been built by the LGB crowd, it could have reversed across the Atlantic and easily taken that berg up the arse

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
On 08/09/2021 at 23:03, ratcum said:

If the Titanic had been built by the LGB crowd, it could have reversed across the Atlantic and easily taken that berg up the arse

Good one Herr Oberst, that made me fucking laugh. I would give you a like but Mr Roops won’t allow that.🔺

Still, we are both familiar with the concept of shutting the opposition up, are we not?

Guest judgetwi
On 08/09/2021 at 15:03, Wolfie said:

You've contradicted yourself with part of your comment above by creating a nom for which you invite a response from others. Idiot.

Why anyone would be so fascinated with death is something of a mystery, though if I recall, in the past, you've uploaded black & white videos of people being hung and shot.

Now I'm beginning to realise just why you can brush off Israel's treatment of the Palestinian plight with such nonchalance.

I don’t have to invite anything. I can always rely on dimmos to regurgitate the media driven Palestinian sob stories.

Guest judgetwi

“Women and children first” would obviously be a problem these days due to the wokies claiming to be Wimminz. But what about the poor bearded Peaceful children scrambling to get their entitled seat on the lifeboat? Obviously the officer would have to let them on and climb in after them to shine up their Nike trainers and make sure nobody said any hurty words to them. I imagine the posh cunts wouldn’t be too pleased about sharing a lifeboat with these cunts but as  soon as the media turned up they would turn into Mother fucking Teresa.

Cynical? Me? No fucking way!

Good one Herr Oberst, that made me fucking laugh. I would give you a like but Mr Roops won’t allow that.🔺

Still, we are both familiar with the concept of shutting the opposition up, are we not?

I reckon you and me could knock up a pretty good omelette together Jewdy.

On 09/09/2021 at 23:39, judgetwi said:

I don’t have to invite anything. I can always rely on dimmos to regurgitate the media driven Palestinian sob stories.

If you didn't intend to 'invite' a response from others, what was the purpose of your nomination? Obviously it was to start a chain of discussion by inviting comments to it, you ridiculous blow-off.

That said, it's still on the first page (despite being created on Wed), which is indicative of just how fucking boring your subject choice is proving.

Why not liven things up with another of your 'death by public execution' videos?

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

How come our Keystone Kops of a UK border force can intercept a yacht travelling from Jamaica with 120million quids worth of coke on board and then fail to stop 800 pieces of shit arriving on our shores every day.

Coming up for Christmas, eh? Plod will want their crimbo parties to go with a swing.