CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E10 petrol

Dave Umbongo

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s an idiot, Pen. It’ll get no response from me going forward. As thick as pigshit with half the charm. No talent whatsoever. I quite enjoyed the summer when it cowered away after being humiliated on here. 

Depending on how thick the pig shit is I could have lots of charm DC. Can you be more specific?

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Max has a slight 'I'm mentally ill' look about him and I would back him against Ocon in a fight. No doubting Max's talent but I don't think he's matured as a driver. At 23 he should have realised he cannot bully his way around tracks especially considering he not won a single WDC and there are many WDC on track. I think George is the future of F1, Mercedes could have pretty much chose any driver for that seat but went with George.

I'm not too sure about George - he's better than Bottas, but that's all we've seen so far. Hamilton will try every dirty trick in the book to try and keep him as the number 2 driver. I reckon Merc are expecting him to tutor George for the future - but that cunt has absolutely no interest in anything but himself and he's clearly pissy about finally losing his little pet wing man. To be honest, its Norris in my eyes who has exceeded all expectations this season in terms of Brit drivers on the grid - he's been spectacular in that McLaren and has made Ricciardo look like shite in comparison.

It'll be interesting to see how the team handles the new dynamic and if they'll be willing to hold off on the Rosberg treatment for Russel just to keep Hamilton happy, and if they do, how Hamilton would handle being put in his place by upper management for the first time in his precious little life.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not too sure about George - he's better than Bottas, but that's all we've seen so far. Hamilton will try every dirty trick in the book to try and keep him as the number 2 driver. I reckon Merc are expecting him to tutor George for the future - but that cunt has absolutely no interest in anything but himself and he's clearly pissy about finally losing his little pet wing man. To be honest, its Norris in my eyes who has exceeded all expectations this season in terms of Brit drivers on the grid - he's been spectacular in that McLaren and has made Ricciardo look like shite in comparison.

It'll be interesting to see how the team handles the new dynamic and if they'll be willing to hold off on the Rosberg treatment for Russel just to keep Hamilton happy, and if they do, how Hamilton would handle being put in his place by upper management for the first time in his precious little life.

I agree with regards to Norris, he's been one of the star drivers this season for me alongside George and as a McLaren fan it was great to see a double podium in fuck knows how long. Norris has mastered that car and has grown massively this season. I'm sick of that gurning cunt Ricciardo and I hope he fucks off soon, McLaren are on the up and hopefully they've not put all their investment into this year's car. George has got the most out of that Williams this season and has proven himself in the lower Formula's, he'll give Lewis a hard time next year. Been a good season so far don't you think?

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree with regards to Norris, he's been one of the star drivers this season for me alongside George and as a McLaren fan it was great to see a double podium in fuck knows how long. Norris has mastered that car and has grown massively this season. I'm sick of that gurning cunt Ricciardo and I hope he fucks off soon, McLaren are on the up and hopefully they've not put all their investment into this year's car. George has got the most out of that Williams this season and has proven himself in the lower Formula's, he'll give Lewis a hard time next year. Been a good season so far don't you think?

Been a brilliant season - just a shame the two cunts in the running are... well, cunts. If fucking Ferrari would pull their finger out and build a decent car I recon LeClerc would be wiping the floor with both the precious little shit bags.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Been a brilliant season - just a shame the two cunts in the running are... well, cunts. If fucking Ferrari would pull their finger out and build a decent car I recon LeClerc would be wiping the floor with both the precious little shit bags.

Leclerc is a special talent, I think Ferrari could do something special (or cheat) when the new regulations come in. A lot of quality young potential champions in my opinion and it'll be interesting to see what Red Bull can do when Honda leave at the end of the season, if they produce a shit engine I hope mad Max beats Horner up live on TV. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Leclerc is a special talent, I think Ferrari could do something special (or cheat) when the new regulations come in. A lot of quality young potential champions in my opinion and it'll be interesting to see what Red Bull can do when Honda leave at the end of the season, if they produce a shit engine I hope mad Max beats Horner up live on TV. 

If they can just get the car good I really think they could dominate the next few years with LeClerc. And Sainz is the wingman Merc wished Bottas was. Maybe not Schumi and Barichello levels of synergy just yet, but the potential is there.

2 hours ago, dave said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been notice of your engagement in the press.

Bearing in mind you read absolutely nothing but the below, you'd have missed it even if it was:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbmhN5-f8uuNObe91ViWf

If you can prise open the crusted pages of your August edition, you'll find my open letter in the readers comments section begging you to desperately seek help for your depraved antics.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If they can just get the car good I really think they could dominate the next few years with LeClerc. And Sainz is the wingman Merc wished Bottas was. Maybe not Schumi and Barichello levels of synergy just yet, but the potential is there.

It's about time Ferrari had some dominance and considering their budget they have underperformed. I rate Sainz and think with Leclerc they have one of the best driver partnerships. I would have preferred Sainz stayed at McLaren. To be honest I'd rather Ferrari had a dominant spell from next year than Mercedes or Red Bull again. F1 needs a couple more engine suppliers to spice it up a bit.

36 minutes ago, scotty said:

No idea, but I'm guessing that if you changed "John Lennon" to "Frank"  you'd probably get the same answer. 🤔

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't know.

But I do know what Lennon and Kodak film have in common- They both came in a yellow box 

Close Gyps.

They both used to come in a yellow bag.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Are you finding these things are happening far more frequently lately?

I fucking warned you some time back about cosying up to frank and what a nasty cunt he he is. Did you listen? Did you fuck.

Now you’re giving constant reach arounds to pen who is an even nastier vile cunt than frank (doxing me and my kids for example…), you’ve made your bed. 

Myself and others gave you plenty of slack when you rocked up, but you’ve proven yourself so pig shit fucking scaffold plank thick, that you simply must die

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Thanks for taking time out of your hectic drinking schedule to explain, you fucking dope.

It’s an hour since drew last posted uncle ape. You’ll have to wait for a response as he’s either lurching round bargain booze to stock up on kestrel super, or more likely, unconscious already 

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s an hour since drew last posted uncle ape. You’ll have to wait for a response as he’s either lurching round bargain booze to stock up on kestrel super, or more likely, unconscious already 

The stupid cunt will doubtless resume posting his (thankfully) unique brand of utter shite once he regains consciousness, at some point tomorrow afternoon.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The stupid cunt will doubtless resume posting his (thankfully) unique brand of utter shite once he regains consciousness, at some point tomorrow afternoon.

This is reminiscent of your old feud with 'Hictor'. I think I was talking to Decs about him the other day. He disappeared at around the same time as Deebom, Gobbie and Degenerate Gambler.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bullshit. He'll be up at the crack of dawn desperately trying to calm his Parkinson'sesque DT shakes with the dregs from the numerous empties strewn around the house. 

It's a level of commitment that most Glaswegians would shy away from. Credit to him. 

• Like 2