CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

E10 petrol

Dave Umbongo

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This has been kept rather quiet by the MSM and for the life of me I can't understand why as it means Extinction Rebellion don't have to get their knickers in so much of a twist. Fortunately my current fleet of vehicles are all okay to use this biological crap.

It would be better, if the green brigade’s attention was directed towards some unsuspecting target, like the new petrol, and away from coal-based energy generation. I was quite relieved to find out that the mothballing of some stations was suspended and systems will be coming back online. We should be okay this winter.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This has been kept rather quiet by the MSM and for the life of me I can't understand why as it means Extinction Rebellion don't have to get their knickers in so much of a twist. Fortunately my current fleet of vehicles are all okay to use this biological crap.

So, why’s it a cunt then? You’re not affected by its introduction so what’s the issue? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So, why’s it a cunt then? You’re not affected by its introduction so what’s the issue? 

Read the nom. (all those words at the top of the page) digest, engage brain and recognise I've suggested the stealth and lack of fan-fare involved in its introduction as the cunt, and you of course. You thick cunt.

30 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Read the nom. (all those words at the top of the page) digest, engage brain and recognise I've suggested the stealth and lack of fan-fare involved in its introduction as the cunt, and you of course. You thick cunt.

I’ve read the nom, you thick cunt. The vast majority of cars on the road are perfectly fine to run on E10, so the vast majority of people don’t need to worry or care about it. Alternative fuels are still available for non-compatible vehicles. What were you expecting - TV adverts for E10 like we had when we adopted the decimal money system? Imbecile.

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve read the nom, you thick cunt. The vast majority of cars on the road are perfectly fine to run on E10, so the vast majority of people don’t need to worry or care about it. Alternative fuels are still available for non-compatible vehicles. What were you expecting - TV adverts for E10 like we had when we adopted the decimal money system? Imbecile.

You like me really don't you?

4 hours ago, scotty said:

Minilites, and no overriders. It's a late model, lowered and converted to chrome bumpers. 

I know the purists groan when someone says this, but I actually preferred the look of the later ones, 1980 was the last year possibly. I thought it looked fucking great in black with the chunkier black rubber bumpers. More mean and moody looking. If I see a perfect one adorned in chrome, I assume that unless twiggy gets out of it, it's probably being driven by a 65 year old wearing driving gloves and Webley Stadium-8 goggles.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

it's probably being driven by a 65 year old wearing driving gloves

You've been stalking me, haven't you 😡....and btw, I'm only 60 😡😡

I did actually bid on a rubber bumper one, but in the end I prefer the older look. It's not so much the bumpers themselves, but that they ride so much higher. That kind of spoils the way it looks for me, it's supposed to be a low riding flat-cornering little sportster, when they jacked it up to get the headlights high enough for the yanks it looks perched on the suspension to my eye. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Making a play Raasa-twat?

Careful; Wolfie has already been there. Half a bottle of Lambrusco and a big of chips is all it took 

I've offered @camberwell gypsy a wonderful afternoon out in the local park where I hang around and sleep now and again. It'll consist of white lightning, all the  dog ends we can find and passing out in the rain. 

• Like 1