CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

During the great leap forward famine the chinkys undoubtedly resorted to eating the dead, possibly even their own buck tooth, pan faced offspring

What numbers were they allocated in the take-aways, and did they get rice or noodles with it?

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

During famines, the western lot focused on comestibles such as bark, leather and paper. Switzerland often stayed in the lead on that front.

And while the most popular method of selective contraception in China was drowning at birth, cannibalism was the popular method of satisfying market demand for food, especially during wars and shortages.

From Wikipedia, a small entry on the topic:

See alsoEdit

I hate the fucking chinkys as you’ll no doubt know. The list above reaffirms my opinion that they’re to a slope a mongrel mob of subhuman sadistic little cunts who for the good of planet Earth should be vaporised.

The fact the Frank actually married one (before it died and went into the chest freezer next to the finders crispy pancakes) makes me hate him more than words can say. He’s thawing out some yellow meat as we speak and popping a couple of blue pills for an evening of love making with a rooting Chinese midget corpse

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of the perks of being ‘the best on here’ probably.

If that's true, thank fuck I'm a million miles from being the best on here. 

Some curious commonality between the Greek necrophile and our scouse chuff licker. Imaginary Greek connection, imaginary dead wife, imaginary boat, over inflated opinion of oneself. Life of leisure. Capacious bumhole.

I wish the cunt had been killed at birth. Unfortunately it was generously granted some leeway because JSP joined at the same time. I regret any involvement that I might have had in endorsing his continued participation. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Goober said:

Some curious commonality between the Greek necrophile and our scouse chuff licker. Imaginary Greek connection, imaginary dead wife, imaginary boat, over inflated opinion of oneself. Life of leisure. Capacious bumhole.

I wish the cunt had been killed at birth. Unfortunately it was generously granted some leeway because JSP joined at the same time. I regret any involvement that I might have had in endorsing his continued participation. 

I was going to say, Salty was way before DC but you already corrected it. 

@johnnysaucepants. I hope you've read this and realised how easily forgotten you are. You fucking stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to say, Salty was way before DC but you already corrected it. 

@johnnysaucepants. I hope you've read this and realised how easily forgotten you are. You fucking stupid fucking cunt.

Fucking saucepants. He never quite recovered from his "revelation" that I copied a nomination of his from some shite website, only to forget to check the date my original thread was submitted. Any normal cunt would have called it quits then, but he had the audacity to carry on until you eventually killed him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking saucepants. He never quite recovered from his "revelation" that I copied a nomination of his from some shite website, only to forget to check the date my original thread was submitted. Any normal cunt would have called it quits then, but he had the audacity to carry on until you eventually killed him.

I never made it to his birthday party. The one he invited me to so that his friends, the barrister and the property developer could kick the shit out of me. 

The man had some formidable back up if nothing else. Don't mess with hairdressers.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I never made it to his birthday party. The one he invited me to so that his friends, the barrister and the property developer could kick the shit out of me. 

The man had some formidable back up if nothing else. Don't mess with hairdressers.

‘Margo(t)’ had a right old imaginary pop at you as I recall?

16 hours ago, Goober said:

Doc, I think there's a genuine chance we might not win a game all season, and if I was a disloyal cunt, I'd put a cheeky tenner on it. Even if that doesn't happen, I reckon we could easily finish with the lowest points total in Premier League history.

Utterly fucking dire.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Doc, I think there's a genuine chance we might not win a game all season, and if I was a disloyal cunt, I'd put a cheeky tenner on it. Even if that doesn't happen, I reckon we could easily finish with the lowest points total in Premier League history.

Utterly fucking dire.

Saints did well today, better than I expected. Should have won it, take a gander at MOTD and ponder the "clear and obvious error" that saw Atkinson and Moss overturn Walker's red and the penalty award. I suspect that Atkinson gently reminded Moss who's paying their wages. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Utterly fucking dire.

It's not looking good. The fixture list dealt us a fiendishly difficult start, but I expected more fight than this. 

Sounds like the referee didn't do Norwich any favours today either. 

Still, look on the bright side, at least we're not Ipswich fans. One win from seven and 19th in League One. 

If I had the wings of a sparrow...