CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The very fact that you're still banging on about it, have counted my replies and just posted on my profile is hardly indicative of a "tongue-in-cheek remark" that wasn't intended to be your big comeback. You totally fucked it up and are now furiously trying to worm your way out of it 

You're rattled to fuck after your mask of calm reserve and nonchalance slipped, exposing the useless cunt underneath desperately trying to remain relevant but failing spectacularly.

Keep back pedalling, the more you go on about it the more you're confirming all the above.

Chancing old cunt.

Where am I supposedly coming back from? My input is consistently poor.. it always has been. I derive my pleasure from seeing sanctimonious wankers like you suffer. Not only is this your seventeenth consecutive post on the matter, you’ve now mentioned ‘rattled’ five times. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

Where am I supposedly coming back from? My input is consistently poor.. it always has been. I derive my pleasure from seeing sanctimonious wankers like you suffer. Not only is this your seventeenth consecutive post on the matter, you’ve now mentioned ‘rattled’ five times. 

Dickless is trying very hard to boss this conversation, he resorts to his usual schoolyard bullying tactics, confrontation, abuse and threats of violence, very poor form for a man of his advancing years.

He ought to walk away and let it lie.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dave said:

Dickless is trying very hard to boss this conversation, he resorts to his usual schoolyard bullying tactics, confrontation, abuse and threats of violence, very poor form for a man of his advancing years.

He's like Wolfie and Dr Death .. they should stick to the chat forum of the student room.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dave said:

Dave, that’s the root of the problem. It’s not the plagiarism from the old files that bothers me.. of course I’m flattered. It’s the lack of any new content and the predictable tedious insults. He’ll come back with more of the same because he just can’t help himself. 

It’s no coincidence that whilst he’s suddenly mindful not to copy from the archives this week, apart from the occasional GIF, his posts are totally devoid of any humour. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Clavo said:

He's like Wolfie and Dr Death .. they should stick to the chat forum of the student room.

You should stick to wanking over train timetables. After taking a few months out to recover from your dreary, soul destroying output it's a shame to find you still here, under another shite name, posting the same shite. You really are a stubborn, boring, fucking cunt.

Fuck off. Lol.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You should stick to wanking over train timetables. After taking a few months out to recover from your dreary, soul destroying output it's a shame to find you still here, under another shite name, posting the same shite. You really are a stubborn, boring, fucking cunt.

Fuck off. Lol.

I should have added you and Billy to the predictable Student Room output.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

Dave, that’s the root of the problem. It’s not the plagiarism from the old files that bothers me.. of course I’m flattered. It’s the lack of any new content and the predictable tedious insults. He’ll come back with more of the same because he just can’t help himself. 

It’s no coincidence that whilst he’s suddenly mindful not to copy from the archives this week, his posts are totally devoid of any humour. 

It is all totally predictable along with the output from Billy and Stubby and don't forget OMR who has just reappeared , just using the same old material over and over again .. even Ape and his tantrums seems mildly amusing compared.

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off. Lol.

I have just looked at the timetable .. the 1530 from Norwich to Liverpool Street .. find somewhere to jump under it.

On 10/09/2021 at 13:35, dave said:

Dave the little-bit dim
He's covered in shit up to his chin
He can't help but be a misfit
Often called R-Soles and Mr Shit
Whose first avatar was a whopping dog turd
And each of his posts was shit-inferred
His new best pal is now Frank
Who probably wants a quick online wank
The stigma will never disappear
Shit has become a Corner career
Surely a trip to Broadmoor draws forever near
When he keeps showing traits of Jeffrey Dahmer, you fear

Fuck off Arseholes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Dave the little-bit dim

Fuck off Arseholes.

Pam Ayres, eat shit, tit. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Dave the little-bit dim

Fuck off Arseholes.

You should think long and hard before attempting comedic poetry on here. What made you think that you could pull it off? 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Dave the little-bit dim