CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DEC’s….respond accordingly. This is uncharacteristically weak. I’ve always liked you. Don’t have me withdraw my support. I’ve had a very bad month, but this…,

DC, if you're the scholar of the Frank files that you profess to be, you'll recognise his tried, tested, and above all else, tired tactics tonight. He's gone from arch manipulator to a third rate shit stirrer who can be read as easily as a Spot The Dog book.

Do yourself a favour and find a patron who can claim a scalp later than the year 2015.

Just now, Decimus said:

DC, if you're the scholar of the Frank files that you profess to be, you'll recognise his tried, tested, and above all else, tired tactics tonight. He's gone from arch manipulator to a third rate shit stirrer who can be read as easily as a Spot The Dog book.

Do yourself a favour and find a patron who can claim a scalp later than the year 2015.

I’m four miles south of Milos. In a heavy swell. I’m in and out of coverage. Keeping my taramasalata lunch down is more important right now. Much as I respect you, with all due deference, affection and respect…kindly kiss my arse…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A Force 7 is forecast between here and Souda Bay. This maybe your last chance to address me. We’re taking on water and I don’t have the strength anymore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fucking pedalos. 

55’ Benetau, Gypps. It’s beautiful, well it was until she vommed in the galley. Still, in this weather, she’ll be dead soon. I’m trying to bale with wine bottles. Any tips?

btw..Baws is a useless, maritime emergency, cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thanks. I can see the coast but I’m knee deep here and you’re the only hope I have…help.

I've arranged for a Reaper drone to be dispatched. When you see it, you'll have 0.01 seconds to wave before it arms the Hellfires. Oh, and try not to look like a Syrian wedding party, there's a good chap, that's been known to confuse them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

55’ Benetau, Gypps. It’s beautiful, well it was until she vommed in the galley. Still, in this weather, she’ll be dead soon. I’m trying to bale with wine bottles. Any tips?

Tip? Don't chop wood in a rubber dinghy. Seeing as you might be taking to one soon. 

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A Force 7 is forecast between here and Souda Bay. This maybe your last chance to address me. We’re taking on water and I don’t have the strength anymore.

All irony removed. Do something Scotto, I’m in the shit here and since your return, I’ve always liked you. 

I expect more from you, I really do.

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Possibly my last ever ‘like.’ Baws, do something.

Thanks. I can see the coast but I’m knee deep here and you’re the only hope I have…help.

Another night on the piss and this is the result. Post after post of what can only be described as utter fucking shit, crowned with the hilarious use of a racist term. Read back this maelstrom of drivel in the cold light of day, and then perhaps you’ll start to realise why you’re considered to be so fucking dreadful.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Another night on the piss and this is the result. Post after post of what can only be described as utter fucking shit, crowned with the hilarious use of a racist term. Read back this maelstrom of drivel in the cold light of day, and then perhaps you’ll start to realise why you’re considered to be so fucking dreadful.

And out of nowhere, the Corner’s sniggering, acne-faced adolescent appears.

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Anyone heard from DC this morning, or has Davey Jones got him? 

RIP 😢

Edit, I've just seen that he's alive. I'll fetch the hypo. 💉👍

I’ve limped into Souda Bay, Scotto. What an awful night. As soon as I work out how to upload a pic, I’ll send you evidence of the mess the boat is in here. Your concern has been gratefully noted.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve limped into Souda Bay, Scotto. What an awful night. As soon as I work out how to upload a pic, I’ll send you evidence of the mess the boat is in here. Your concern has been gratefully noted.

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night DC. You had me worried sick. A visual would be a good idea to put our simple minds at ease. Go to https://imgbb.com and upload your image. 

• Like 1