CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

I like her already DC. If a couple of sentences is enough to rattle the poor man to the point where he’s compelled to knock out no less than six lengthy paragraphs, justifying his status as a non-plagiarist - in 30 degrees heat, I think we might have something. 

28 minutes ago, dave said:

'beige' I may be, but what I post is mostly mine, what you post is mostly Frank's.

You're more Turner and Hooch than Sherlock and Watson, you pair of inept cunts.

Despite being totally unable to provide any examples of plagiarism, maybe you should both wonder why Frank has got one of most abysmal LTP ratios on here. If his material was any good, his ratio would on par with mine, since I've allegedly built it on the back of copying everything he says.

You're both coming across like a pair of bitter, rattled cunts. Put your dummies back in and pull your big boys pants back up.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're more Turner and Hooch than Sherlock and Watson, you pair of inept cunts.

Despite being totally unable to provide any examples of plagiarism, maybe you should both wonder why Frank has got one of most abysmal LTP ratios on here. If his material was any good, his ratio would on par with mine, since I've allegedly built it on the back of copying everything he says.

You're both coming across like a pair of bitter, rattled cunts. Put your dummies back in and pull your big boys pants back up.

Nine paragraphs. You stupid little cunt. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m leaving Mykonos, Decs. Sailing NNW. My flip-flops and toes are caked in congealed Gentleman’s relish and rectal debris. Don’t ever buy this ‘cradle of civilization’ bollocks. The place is a rancid, homfest. Punkers sends his love, however.

What did you think of Kevin Spaceys villa? I’ve heard it’s very impressive, but not at all suitable for bringing up kids. (Unless they’re not really wanted).

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can count, bravo. You're no doubt capable of calculating the point I'm trying to make then, you useless 2.07, has-been fucking cunt.

I understand completely the point you're desperately trying to make. We know you're talented, and you are probably one of the best on here. However, you should acknowledge that it's blatantly obvious to members who've been around for several years that you plagiarise the star punters past and present on a regular basis. A mélange of Bill Stickers, Quincy Cockfingers and myself from yesteryear are always present in your posts.. sometimes copied word for word. I know who you are, and you are soft.. very much like the Ape. You've been well educated but don't possess the venom to cut it here without copying others. And that's just fine. Accept it and move on.

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

I understand completely the point you're desperately trying to make. We know you're talented, and you are probably one of the best on here. However, you should acknowledge that it's blatantly obvious to members who've been around for several years that you plagiarise the star punters past and present on a regular basis. A mélange of Bill Stickers, Quincy Cockfingers and myself from yesteryear are always present in your posts.. sometimes copied word for word. I know who you are, and you are soft.. very much like the Ape. You've been well educated but don't possess the venom to cut it here without copying others. And that's just fine. Accept it and move on.

Silly cunt. 

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

So fucking what. Everything I post is an amalgam of you, Quincy, Baws and a dash of Rat. Served up with a pick n mix selection of casual racism, homophobia, and of course, disingenuous ignorance to make me seem cute.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So fucking what. Everything I post is an amalgam of you, Quincy, Baws and a dash of Rat. Served up with a pick n mix selection of casual racism, homophobia, and of course, disingenuous ignorance to make me seem cute.

Sure, but there's a different nuance where decs is concerned. He won't admit it because he's too proud. He has the archives to the old site and there's only me and a couple of admin that know when he's copied a post in its entirety. 

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Christ you’re a absolute wanker. I know this place is a virtual environment, but I think I genuinely hate you. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank said:

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sure, but there's a different nuance where decs is concerned. He won't admit it because he's too proud. He has the archives to the old site and there's only me and a couple of admin that know when he's copied a post in its entirety. 

There's something seriously fucking wrong with you.

What a spectacular cunt you've made of yourself tonight.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fuck me, you’re a sad cunt.

If your life revolves around a who can piss the highest contest in a cesspool of rooting filth like this, then I genuinely pity you.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's something seriously fucking wrong with you.

What a spectacular cunt you've made of yourself tonight.

DEC’s….respond accordingly. This is uncharacteristically weak. I’ve always liked you. Don’t have me withdraw my support. I’ve had a very bad month, but this…,

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bitch fight! Bitch fight! Meghan and Kate can’t compete with this pair of fairies.