CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Somebody was Albert and you were thick enough to get wound up by it. Albert was certainly very, very nosy.

Albert was Albert. An intelligent but hindered soul with a few bats in the belfry. He wasn't anyone's multi, Roops isn't a replacement for the original Roops... and just to demonstrate how fucking deluded you can get... Frank isn't Derek Acorah.

25 minutes ago, dave said:

Dickless has been using Frank's old repertoire for some time now.

Frank's probably working on something new and exciting as we speak (although I secretly doubt it)

The man’s extended family have just been interred on Kleftikos…I hope he can come back from this, he’s nothing if not resilient, D.

1 hour ago, dave said:

Frank's probably working on something new and exciting as we speak (although I secretly doubt it)

Dave, I’m pleased that somebody else has finally picked up on this. He has literally become F. Kleftiko circa 2012. This is the third time in as many years the plagiarist wanker has lifted my old act. And it’s not the odd post here or there.. it’s fucking pages of it! He admitted in a pm a few years ago that he retained the archives of the previous site, and as far I’m concerned, he’d do well to stop posting altogether.

4 hours ago, dave said:

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Dave, I’m pleased that somebody else has finally picked up on this. He has literally become F. Kleftiko circa 2012. This is the third time in as many years the plagiarist wanker has lifted my old act. And it’s not the odd post here or there.. it’s fucking pages of it! He admitted in a pm a few years ago that he retained the archives of the previous site, and as far I’m concerned, he’d do well to stop posting altogether.

I'm not sure what I'm supposedly emulating here, so perhaps you pair of fucking idiots can enlighten me as to what part of Frank's extensive repertoire I'm allegedly stealing.

Is it his regular and "hilarious" misquoting of the wrong post? Or have I been banging on about £2000 pairs of Jesus creepers and Ronnie O'Sullivan? Maybe I've told a few members that I like them... A lot, only to then repeatedly call them an idiot for the next seven months ad fucking nauseam? 

If you could get back to me with an answer I'd appreciate it. Clearly something is afoot, our almost identical LTP ratio is suspiciously indicative of plagiarism for a start. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure what I'm supposedly emulating here, so perhaps you pair of fucking idiots can enlighten me as to what part of Frank's extensive repertoire I'm allegedly stealing.

Is it his regular and "hilarious" misquoting of the wrong post? Or have I been banging on about £2000 pairs of Jesus creepers and Ronnie O'Sullivan? Maybe I've told a few members that I like them... A lot, only to then repeatedly call them an idiot for the next seven months ad fucking nauseam? 

If you could get back to me with an answer I'd appreciate it. Clearly something is afoot, our almost identical LTP ratio is suspiciously indicative of plagiarism for a start. 

@dave?

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Leave me out of this. For my money, you’re the 2nd best on here by a Norfolk mile.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

‘Dave’ is the wife, Francis. Little fucker ain’t she?

1 minute ago, Frank said:

What do you expect me to say? I made it up. I can’t compete with your intellect. Good luck to you fella 🍏 🍐 

R-Soles/Joker/Dave has been a member of this site longer than almost anyone. Over seven years later, can you recall anything about him other than his alleged fascination with dog shit? The cunt is more beige and bland than the contents of Morrissey's dinner plate. 

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

R-Soles/Joker/Dave has been a member of this site longer than almost anyone. Over seven years later, can you recall anything about him other than his alleged fascination with dog shit? The cunt is more beige and bland than the contents of Morrissey's dinner plate. 

I’m leaving Mykonos, Decs. Sailing NNW. My flip-flops and toes are caked in congealed Gentleman’s relish and rectal debris. Don’t ever buy this ‘cradle of civilization’ bollocks. The place is a rancid, homfest. Punkers sends his love, however.

23 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Dave’ is the wife, Francis. Little fucker ain’t she?

I like her already DC. If a couple of sentences is enough to rattle the poor man to the point where he’s compelled to knock out no less than six lengthy paragraphs, justifying his status as a non-plagiarist - in 30 degrees heat, I think we might have something.