CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Dave the little-bit dim
He's covered in shit up to his chin
He can't help but be a misfit
Often called R-Soles and Mr Shit
Whose first avatar was a whopping dog turd
And each of his posts was shit-inferred
His new best pal is now Frank
Who probably wants a quick online wank
The stigma will never disappear
Shit has become a Corner career
Surely a trip to Broadmoor draws forever near
When he keeps showing traits of Jeffrey Dahmer, you fear

Fuck off Arseholes.

Keats must be spinning in his grave (don't give up your day job;))

On 10/09/2021 at 16:41, Cuntybaws said:

I think I’m being played here, and by a master of the game who knows what I’m going to say before I’ve even thought it. I’d normally expect to have to pay to endure this sort of humiliation.

Help me @Frank. Am I done here?

No. I have to go to Edinburgh on Thursday to see my daughter. I’ve never been. If you had two days to yourself.. table for one, what would you do to enlighten your soul?

35 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. I have to go to Edinburgh on Thursday to see my daughter. I’ve never been. If you had two days to yourself.. table for one, what would you do to enlighten your soul?

Do the girl a favour and avoid her university friends, she is obviously embarrassed of having a stick thin gender fluid old queen for a dad and has told all her friends she doesn’t have a father. Coming back from the grave would destroy her socially. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Do the girl a favour and avoid her university friends, she is obviously embarrassed of having a stick thin gender fluid old queen for a dad and has told all her friends she doesn’t have a father. Coming back from the grave would destroy her socially. 

Ed I desperately don’t want to go. I’m meeting her landlord because the six week deposit doesn’t cover the dilapidations. Her and her soppy mates have trashed the place. I’m the guarantor for the house. What does one wear in Edinburgh?

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I desperately don’t want to go. I’m meeting her landlord because the six week deposit doesn’t cover the dilapidations. Her and her soppy mates have trashed the place. I’m the guarantor for the house. What does one wear in Edinburgh?

Go to Easterhouse wearing a t-shirt with 'All Catholics should burn' across the front. They'll make you feel most welcome. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

bf0d6f_e9a1adc1d1664e278876352c869b254b~

Frank. I’ve come to admire, and even quite like you, and would genuinely hate any harm to come to you.

However I would be ecstatic to learn that you’d been hacked to pieces (of shit) with a large machete, by a newly arrived Afghan refugee. 
Nothing personal, I’m just looking for some reason to change my mind on whether they’re an asset to the country, and that might swing it for me.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not the sort of behaviour you would expect from a young lady studying for a medical degree.  

2 hours ago, Frank said:

A dismissive look.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Don't hang around Edinburgh .. head off west through Glasgow to Wemyss Bay, stunningly beautiful views and your Nikon Z7ii will love it. The Scots don't deserve to have a place like that.

15 hours ago, Frank said:

A stab-proof vest.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/blade-thug-who-tried-murder-tourists-outside-edinburgh-apex-hotel-facing-life-jail-815136

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not the sort of behaviour you would expect from a young lady studying for a medical degree.  

Medical students have been notorious over the ages for bad behaviour. apart from leaving body parts around back in the 1950s and into the 1960s a favourite weekend pass time for medical students was to borrow equipment from building sites and road works and to cart it off to do some "road works" of their own at some random place. Back in 1959 near to the village where I was brung up diversion signs and a blockage were found one Sunday morning on a B road. It came to the attention of the local police around 11am by which time there was no sign of the "workmen". It was then discovered that the equipment found at the site had been taken from roadworks a couple of miles away. After several weeks it was found that the "workmen" were actually four medical students who had travelled from Birmingham early on the Sunday morning and had purloined the drills and a dumper truck and driven to their chosen site of work and dug the road up.

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

Medical students have been notorious over the ages for bad behaviour. apart from leaving body parts around back in the 1950s and into the 1960s a favourite weekend pass time for medical students was to borrow equipment from building sites and road works and to cart it off to do some "road works" of their own at some random place. Back in 1959 near to the village where I was brung up diversion signs and a blockage were found one Sunday morning on a B road. It came to the attention of the local police around 11am by which time there was no sign of the "workmen". It was then discovered that the equipment found at the site had been taken from roadworks a couple of miles away. After several weeks it was found that the "workmen" were actually four medical students who had travelled from Birmingham early on the Sunday morning and had purloined the drills and a dumper truck and driven to their chosen site of work and dug the road up.

I bet any medical student would be more astonished at the size of your trouser python than by your unbelievably retarded grammar skills.

On 13/09/2021 at 22:53, Cuntybaws said:

For the avoidance of doubt, it has to be dead first. Take Ming, why don't you.

Good fucking god man. During the great leap forward famine the chinkys undoubtedly resorted to eating the dead, possibly even their own buck tooth, pan faced offspring, but I reckon even the most staved tiddlywink would rather die than "chow" down on Mings scrawny yellow remains, deep fried or otherwise. The things been thawed out and fucked more times than Pens twin jetted the bog seat with her hulking great cock

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good fucking god man. During the great leap forward famine the chinkys undoubtedly resorted to eating the dead, possibly even their own buck tooth, pan faced offspring, but I reckon even the most staved tiddlywink would rather die than "chow" down on Mings scrawny yellow remains, deep fried or otherwise. The things been thawed out and fucked more times than Pens twin jetted the bog seat with her hulking great cock

During famines, the western lot focused on comestibles such as bark, leather and paper. Switzerland often stayed in the lead on that front.

And while the most popular method of selective contraception in China was drowning at birth, cannibalism was the popular method of satisfying market demand for food, especially during wars and shortages.

From Wikipedia, a small entry on the topic:

See alsoEdit