CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve limped into Souda Bay, Scotto. What an awful night. As soon as I work out how to upload a pic, I’ll send you evidence of the mess the boat is in here. Your concern has been gratefully noted.

I trust you've taken a similar line to the Italian captain of the Costa Concordia, and abandoned your passengers with the ship to whatever fate decrees for them? 👍👍

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m four miles south of Milos. In a heavy swell. I’m in and out of coverage. Keeping my taramasalata lunch down is more important right now. Much as I respect you, with all due deference, affection and respect…kindly kiss my arse…

Is this your boat?

imo.jpg

20 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Is this your boat?

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

I’m in the Old Port in Chania, Pen. I’ll get to this when I’m free but right now, I’m trying to organise the authorities to search for the wife. They’re lackadaisical in their approach to be truthful, due to her ethnicity. She can’t swim Pen!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night DC. You had me worried sick. A visual would be a good idea to put our simple minds at ease. Go to https://imgbb.com and upload your image. 

https://ibb.co/mSL8r1V
It’s a miracle I’m still alive, Francis. Look at her…just look at her for crying out loud…

38 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The boat thing has been done to death, stop encouraging this shit or else. 

Frank is like some middle-aged simpleton working in a Joke shop. His comedic timing is shot to shit, and his cringeworthy attempts to squeeze mileage out of throughly flogged horses is genuinely making me feel a bit sorry for him.

He reminds me of my nan, she'll find something funny and insist on telling you about it. Then she'll repeat it every day or so for a month until your face ends up hurting from the amount of smiles and polite titters you've forced out in order to be polite.

Maybe we can look forward to him regaling us later on with quips about Proper being an inept stock trader, or you being short. 

The repetitive, boring fucking cunt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank is like some middle-aged simpleton working in a Joke shop. His comedic timing is shot to shit, and his cringeworthy attempts to squeeze mileage out of throughly flogged horses is genuinely making me feel a bit sorry for him.

He reminds me of my nan, she'll find something funny and insist on telling you about it. Then she'll repeat it every day or so for a month until your face ends up hurting from the amount of smiles and polite titters you've forced out in order to be polite.

Maybe we can look forward to him regaling us later on with quips about Proper being an inept stock trader, or you being short. 

The repetitive, boring fucking cunt.

Decs the spindly freak is a disgrace, the sort of cunt that makes you feel awkward by grabbing hold of you and cuddling instead of shaking hands. He is holed up in the low rise at the Barbican, I will pm you the full address. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

’ive limped into Souda Bay, Scotto. What an awful night. As soon as I work out how to upload a pic, I’ll send you evidence of the mess the boat is in here. Your concern has been gratefully noted.

So it’s not you lying drunk on Fred the nonce weatherman’s floating island in the Albert Dock, with your cock in your hand, singing, 🎶Frankie, do you remember me?🎶

Thank God you’re OK. (sort of).

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Decs the spindly freak is a disgrace, the sort of cunt that makes you feel awkward by grabbing hold of you and cuddling instead of shaking hands. He is holed up in the low rise at the Barbican, I will pm you the full address. 

It’s the flat with bricked up windows, Barry Manilow playing on an Amstrad cassette system  inside, and ‘stupid fucking gay Cunt’ painted on the squatter proof steel door, isn’t it Ed?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So it’s not you lying drunk on Fred the nonce weatherman’s floating island in the Albert Dock, with your cock in your hand, singing, 🎶Frankie, do you remember me?🎶

Thank God you’re OK. (sort of).

🎵 Frank was fifteen, an' he was twelve.

It was summer, they were so in love.🎵

• Like 3

On 08/09/2021 at 10:01, Frank said:

I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night DC. You had me worried sick. A visual would be a good idea to put our simple minds at ease. Go to https://imgbb.com and upload your image. 

Of course you didn’t you skinny AIDS vector.

What with lurking at you table for one taking snaps for your wank bank, being back scuttled by a dirty illegal immigrant round by the bins and finally crawling home to open the deep freeze to kiss ming good night, you’re a busy man. 

• Like 2

On 08/09/2021 at 13:24, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m in the Old Port in Chania, Pen. I’ll get to this when I’m free but right now, I’m trying to organise the authorities to search for the wife. They’re lackadaisical in their approach to be truthful, due to her ethnicity. She can’t swim Pen!

Swimming around in Barrymores old pool more like, with an ashtray in your hand 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of course you didn’t you skinny AIDS vector.

What with lurking at you table for one taking snaps for your wank bank, being back scuttled by a dirty illegal immigrant round by the bins and finally crawling home to open the deep freeze to kiss ming good night, you’re a busy man. 

Careful.

Frank had a couple of Barcardi Breezers the other night and built up the confidence to post more than his usual one sentence bollocks. If you provoke him, he might make a complete fucking cunt out of himself again by desperately trotting out a load of absolute fucking shite.

@Frank your latest attempt at a comeback was about as  well received as a pile of fucking shit posted through a letterbox. I don't know what was going through your lonely, single person discount mind, but you couldn't claim my scalp when you were half coherent six years ago, let alone now.

Get back in your box and stay there, you glory days, over excited little cunt.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Careful.

Frank had a couple of Barcardi Breezers the other night and built up the confidence to post more than his usual one sentence bollocks. If you provoke him, he might make a complete fucking cunt out of himself again by desperately trotting out a load of absolute fucking shite.

@Frank your latest attempt at a comeback was about as  well received as a pile of fucking shit posted through a letterbox. I don't know what was going through your lonely, single person discount mind, but you couldn't claim my scalp when you were half coherent six years ago, let alone now.

Get back in your box and stay there, you glory days, over excited little cunt.

On Monday I made a flippant tongue-in-cheek remark about you plagiarising posts, some copied word for word, from the old site. Whether it’s true is irrelevant. Your sixteen consecutive post reply, over four days, might suggest to the more astute members that you’re a fucking idiot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

On Monday I made a flippant tongue-in-cheek remark about you plagiarising posts, some copied word for word, from the old site. Whether it’s true is irrelevant. Your sixteen consecutive post reply, over four days, might suggest to the more astute members that you’re a fucking idiot. 

The very fact that you're still banging on about it, have counted my replies and just posted on my profile is hardly indicative of a "tongue-in-cheek remark" that wasn't intended to be your big comeback. You totally fucked it up and are now furiously trying to worm your way out of it 

You're rattled to fuck after your mask of calm reserve and nonchalance slipped, exposing the useless cunt underneath desperately trying to remain relevant but failing spectacularly.

Keep back pedalling, the more you go on about it the more you're confirming all the above.

Chancing old cunt.