CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The biggest Cunt in the Tory party

Guest Cunt of the Century

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Judging by his own pathetic contributions, Frank no doubt believes top quality output involves posting links to YouTube videos, never making a nomination, and endlessly repeating the same tired catchphrases like some sort of dementia riddled Roy Walker cunt.

The man is a totally useless, absolute fucking wanker.

Are you and Scotty one and the same?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why have you got such a hardon about Scotty? You must be the only person on the site who doesn't like him.

Pen is still reacting to my suggestion some time ago that s/he is simultaneously responsible for more than one of the user accounts on here. The freak's response had all it's usual finesse, which was to continually shriek "no, YOU are." 

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

Pen is still reacting to my suggestion some time ago that s/he is simultaneously responsible for more than one of the user accounts on here. The freak's response had all it's usual finesse, which was to continually shriek "no, YOU are." 

How is Albert .. is he back in your freezer?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh. Is Scotty responsible for Albert now? It's just that the last time you mentioned it, Albert was one of Roops multis. @King Billy. Do you have any spare tinfoil hats?

How many do you need? I’ve been stocking up on bacofoil for 18 months now. Ever since I saw all the fucking dopes on the BBC News fighting over bog rolls in Costco. Stupid cunts.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Come on Frank, it doesn't take too much nous – even as a newbie – to type a few words into the topic content/intro box. You'd have to be a stupid cunt to miss this, so on this basis, Decs is correct. Fresh blood is needed but not in the shape of an obvious idiot.

We definitely need fresh blood; preferably franks spurting from an enormous gash in his stupid fucking head from I’ve just removed a pick axe 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

You mean repetitive and predictable childish insults as the man himself called it? You're right, he is a boring cunt, isn't he?

You walked into that one, you thick fucking wanker.

The only thing arsehole would like to ‘walk into’ is a freshly laid Alsatian turd

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We definitely need fresh blood; preferably franks spurting from an enormous gash in his stupid fucking head from I’ve just removed a pick axe 

The only thing arsehole would like to ‘walk into’ is a freshly laid Alsatian turd

Bloody hell "Tim" you were really calm this afternoon when I spoke to you.

9 minutes ago, scotty said:

As I said, sophisticated and oozing finesse. All the sharp debating skills of a 4 year old in the playground. 

Go and play with your cock. 

Pens got a thick skin because she doesn’t have to work another day- she got a fortune from Greggs after they based their giant sausage roll on her cock

• Like 1