CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Neil. Your thoughts you cunt. That skanky cunt Laura Woods has just said…’Oh my God ( shakes hair extensions) I remember the last masterclass that we gave the Netherlands in the Euros under Terry Venables like it was yesterday!’  Erm…she was six years old. Fancy a rape-up? I’ll pay for the bleach and diesel.

As long as she doesn't bring that fucking munter Alex Scott with her,definitely a boner thief. Woods herself is a bit of an ugly cunt actually,Is there not a decent looking tart involved in football or do they all drink from the furry cup?

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

An orange red, eh? Just five more colours to go and you can get your very own rainbow flag, you plastic Scouse chutney ferret! :P

I was a Rangers fan too. Hope that clears up (or adds to) your confusion, you string vest wearing plastic Jock and self appointed finger wagger on all things English (language and grammar). 
🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

You and Frank go back a long way?  

If just you ELC and Frank logged on (and no one else) the real tragedy would be that Franks worn out, ridiculous and delusional catchphrase would for the first time ever be impossible to argue against.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

So we can add blue, indignant and violent to the aforementioned orange and red. That rainbow is getting ever closer...

Nothing is just black and white in my vast spectrum Baws, and I’ve got the full set of crayons to prove it.

Guest entitled little cunt
7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Go ‘ed den. If you hit me, and I find out about it…

If the invitation is open to me can I use a shovel?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Go ‘ed den. If you hit me, and I find out about it…

As you well know I’m not a violent person DC, especially on the Sabbath day. However Baws has been trolling me with the most vile and disgusting transphobic abuse. I’ve reported him to Police Scotland under their new hate speech legislation. I don’t wish him any harm but I won’t lose any sleep if he’s dragged from his Glasgow tenement at 6AM tomorrow, and remanded to Barlinnie for a year or two to reflect on his narcissistic behaviour. My only fear is that Isla Bryant might not fancy a go on his arse in the showers, now that he/she is a proper woman (sort of).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

As you well know I’m not a violent person DC, especially on the Sabbath day. However Baws has been trolling me with the most vile and disgusting transphobic abuse. I’ve reported him to Police Scotland under their new hate speech legislation. I don’t wish him any harm but I won’t lose any sleep if he’s dragged from his Glasgow tenement at 6AM tomorrow, and remanded to Barlinnie for a year or two to reflect on his narcissistic behaviour. My only fear is that Isla Bryant might not fancy a go on his arse in the showers, now that he/she is a proper woman (sort of).

That's not very nice, especially after I went to the trouble of finding you a new bowler hat for the marching season. I guess you know where you can stick your flute!

918OpGsDxEL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's not very nice, especially after I went to the trouble of finding you a new bowler hat for the marching season. I guess you know where you can stick your flute!

918OpGsDxEL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

I know exactly where you want me to stick it and you know full well how much that would hurt at present. But as soon as my recent bottom surgery has healed I’ll be more than happy to stick anything you like up there. In the meantime expect an early morning visit from Glasgows truncheon wielding finest tomorrow.

Love will conquer hate 😘

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Before the inevitable question…the answer is ‘no’ not even in the mid-80s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

If just you ELC and Frank logged on (and no one else) the real tragedy would be that Franks worn out, ridiculous and delusional catchphrase would for the first time ever be impossible to argue against.

Then from an existential point of view you wouldn't know anything about it anyway.  

23 hours ago, King Billy said:

Try me DC. I used to party at The 051 Club and Cream, got married at Knowsley registry office to the mother of one of my kids. She grew up on Greensbridge Lane Tarbock (near The Brickwall pub Huyton). Half her family are Reds and the other half Toffees. My daughter graduated from John Moores with a masters degree and still lives there with her boyfriend. So I’ve actually spent quite a lot of time on Merseyside and tbh have had some of the best times of my life there. And getting back to football, I grew up in Belfast as a Liverpool FC supporter, without knowing or even questioning why until I discovered that there’s only Man U and Liverpool if you come from NI.
I’m not a fan or follower of football in any respect nowadays DC, but for some reason (unknown to even myself) I still feel some weird sort of affiliation and loyalty to Liverpool FC.
It’s probably just because they’ve always been and still are far better than those blue nosed cunts across the other side of Stanley Park. 
Fuck off.

You know how fond the wife and I are of you, despite the state you left the sheets in in the cock-loft when you stayed here, en route to Belfast (when Roops spent two days researching Holyhead ferry timetables.) But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing else :

(1) I fucking viscerally loathe out-of-town football fans who mystically feel a spiritual affection for a team miles a-fucking-way that, just so happens to be winning everything. The worst of cunts are Utd and Murder FC that are full of them. What’s wrong with Linfield or Glentoran you twat? The town is full of gurning slopes and Norwegians at every Liverpool home game, the hotels are rammed with glory-hunting aliens in ill fitting red shirts.

(2) The fact that your daughter went to Uni here…(or that she got a ‘Master’s”) isn’t fucking relevant either really is it? Why the fuck would you include the grade ffs?

(3) You went clubbing here? Well fuck my old army boots…that makes you a proper scouser then. Knowsley and (2 dogs)Huyton aren’t even in the city…they’re were they sent the galoids.

(4) You’re not from here…you’re a tourist glory-hunting cunt is what you are. I twatted a Cornwall kopshite for baiting me during the 1986 cup final…I’d have taken it from a scouser but not that cunt (confined to barracks for two weeks incidentally, but it was worth it.)

In short, kiss my hairy dog’s cock…in five days time, I hope there’s a tsunami from Lough Neagh and you orange cunts get bounced off every step on the Giant’s Causeway…teeth first. Ya cunt ya.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know how fond the wife and I are of you, despite the state you left the sheets in in the cock-loft when you stayed here, en route to Belfast (when Roops spent two days researching Holyhead ferry timetables.) But I’ll tell you this, and I’ll tell you nothing else :

(1) I fucking viscerally loathe out-of-town football fans who mystically feel a spiritual affection for a team miles a-fucking-way that, just so happens to be winning everything. The worst of cunts are Utd and Murder FC that are full of them. What’s wrong with Linfield or Glentoran you twat? The town is full of gurning slopes and Norwegians at every Liverpool home game, the hotels are rammed with glory-hunting aliens in ill fitting red shirts.

(2) The fact that your daughter went to Uni here…(or that she got a ‘Master’s”) isn’t fucking relevant either really is it? Why the fuck would you include the grade ffs?

(3) You went clubbing here? Well fuck my old army boots…that makes you a proper scouser then. Knowsley and (2 dogs)Huyton aren’t even in the city…they’re were they sent the galoids.

(4) You’re not from here…you’re a tourist glory-hunting cunt is what you are. I twatted a Cornwall kopshite for baiting me during the 1986 cup final…I’d have taken it from a scouser but not that cunt (confined to barracks for two weeks incidentally, but it was worth it.)

In short, kiss my hairy dog’s cock…in five days time, I hope there’s a tsunami from Lough Neagh and you orange cunts get bounced off every step on the Giant’s Causeway…teeth first. Ya cunt ya.

Not you, @Old Chap Raasclaat obvs…our kid x

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I get the jist of what you’re saying DC but the truth is that if you’d been paying any attention at all to me for the last four or five years you’d know that I’m ridiculously wealthy, live in rural Hertfordshire with my stunningly gorgeous girlfriend  (in a huge mortgage free mansion), drive a high performance imaginary BMW M4, and hate football as I’m not a poof (unlike yourself and every other Scouse cunt I’ve ever met). 
I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that you’ve got your shellsuit in a twist over and we can put this little spat behind us before you fuck right off.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

I get the jist of what you’re saying DC but the truth is that if you’d been paying any attention at all to me for the last four or five years you’d know that I’m ridiculously wealthy, live in rural Hertfordshire with my stunningly gorgeous girlfriend  (in a huge mortgage free mansion), drive a high performance imaginary BMW M4, and hate football as I’m not a poof (unlike yourself and every other Scouse cunt I’ve ever met). 
I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that you’ve got your shellsuit in a twist over and we can put this little spat behind us before you fuck right off.

Oh…yeah, I’d forgot about all that caper…laa.