CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

This is fucking rubbish.   What the fuck has Fred got to do with it? 

Whiny cunts are always looking for a scapegoat, it's never the fault of the thick scouser.

• Like 2

On 03/07/2024 at 12:06, and said:

Whiny cunts are always looking for a scapegoat, it's never the fault of the thick scouser.

They had the wrong colour plimsol bag at school - was supposed to be navy blue, but they had maroon.

Had my loppers out yesterday in the garden as the wisteria needed a trim

We've beaten Serbia and in 90 minutes failed to beat Slovenia, Slovakia, Denmark and Switzerland and we play either Holland or Turkey in the semis,what a load of wank. Shittest tournament ever!

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

We've beaten Serbia and in 90 minutes failed to beat Slovenia, Slovakia, Denmark and Switzerland and we play either Holland or Turkey in the semis,what a load of wank. Shittest tournament ever!

Come on Neil, a fucking gooner scored the equaliser and for once the dopey cunt didn't miss from 12 yards so be happy. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Come on Neil, a fucking gooner scored the equaliser and for once the dopey cunt didn't miss from 12 yards so be happy. 

Gypps. What about our T-Rex armed goalie saving a penalty, despite having advanced ADHD?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

If the Christmas Day match in 1914 had gone to penalties Neil with England hitting a perfect 5/5, the war would have fizzled out by Valentine’s Day and my great, great Grandad would’ve been back home on the Shankill Rd before the milkman had time to change our familys DNA forever.

Football…It’s a funny old game.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If the Christmas Day match in 1914 had gone to penalties Neil with England hitting a perfect 5/5, the war would have fizzled out by Valentine’s Day and my great, great Grandad would’ve been back home on the Shankill Rd before the milkman had time to change our familys DNA forever.

Football…It’s a funny old game.

I'm trying to sort the wheat from the chaff here tonight and you're NOT HELPING. 

By the way, you can turn off auto spelling correction but what about grammar?  I'm being bombarded with full stops, commas and exclamation marks.   As you are the Zen master of conspiracy theories wot da fuck dis gong on???!!! & & & £',. 😛 

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Gypps. What about our T-Rex armed goalie saving a penalty, despite having advanced ADHD?

Quite fitting that it was a red who smashed in the winner DC. 

“Walk on! Walk on!”

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm trying to sort the wheat from the chaff here tonight and you're NOT HELPING. 

By the way, you can turn off auto spelling correction but what about grammar?  I'm being bombarded with full stops, commas and exclamation marks.   As you are the Zen master of conspiracy theories wot da fuck dis gong on???!!! & & & £',. 😛 

I’m not even going to give this the justification of a qualified response H.
Up your fucking game. I won’t warn you again.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He was on for four minutes and he’s noir. So fuck off.

He may be noir DC (they all are nowadays) but underneath that noir he’s a ‘born and bred red’ (winner).

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Quite fitting that it was a red who smashed in the winner DC. 

“Walk on! Walk on!”

Liverpool have always had a knack of finding goal scoring machines. Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler spring to mind. Both had that certain ability to see an opportunity and react without thinking about it. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Liverpool have always had a knack of finding goal scoring machines. Ian Rush and Robbie Fowler spring to mind. Both had that certain ability to see an opportunity and react without thinking about it. 

Both Evertonians along with Carragher, McManaman and Slippy Gerrard. This is not a dispute that you’re qualified for, Eric. Trust me.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Car radios and alloy wheels don’t nick themselves Eric. Science mate.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Neil. Your thoughts you cunt. That skanky cunt Laura Woods has just said…’Oh my God ( shakes hair extensions) I remember the last masterclass that we gave the Netherlands in the Euros under Terry Venables like it was yesterday!’  Erm…she was six years old. Fancy a rape-up? I’ll pay for the bleach and diesel.

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Andy Carroll? £35m?

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Neil. Your thoughts you cunt. That skanky cunt Laura Woods has just said…’Oh my God ( shakes hair extensions) I remember the last masterclass that we gave the Netherlands in the Euros under Terry Venables like it was yesterday!’  Erm…she was six years old. Fancy a rape-up? I’ll pay for the bleach and diesel.

You know that Laura is unobtanium in your world but Fat Lil is ready and waiting.  A large portion of chips afterwards you filthy cunt. 

59 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh, was that a penalty? I thought it was just very slow passing practice, like all the other Swiss penalties apart from Shaqiri's. Our flid goalie should have saved at least one more of those, they trickled toward the goal line with all the force of Withers 3 am piss when his prostate's playing up. 

• Like 2

Just now, scotty said:

Oh, was that a penalty? I thought it was just very slow passing practice, like all the other Swiss penalties apart from Shaqiri's. Our flid goalie should have saved at least one more of those, they trickled toward the goal line with all the force of Withers 3 am piss when his prostate's playing up. 

True. Some of their penalties dribbled over the line like Angolan semen from Frank’s bullethole if I’m being honest.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Both Evertonians along with Carragher, McManaman and Slippy Gerrard. This is not a dispute that you’re qualified for, Bill. Trust me.

Try me DC. I used to party at The 051 Club and Cream, got married at Knowsley registry office to the mother of one of my kids. She grew up on Greensbridge Lane Tarbock (near The Brickwall pub Huyton). Half her family are Reds and the other half Toffees. My daughter graduated from John Moores with a masters degree and still lives there with her boyfriend. So I’ve actually spent quite a lot of time on Merseyside and tbh have had some of the best times of my life there. And getting back to football, I grew up in Belfast as a Liverpool FC supporter, without knowing or even questioning why until I discovered that there’s only Man U and Liverpool if you come from NI.
I’m not a fan or follower of football in any respect nowadays DC, but for some reason (unknown to even myself) I still feel some weird sort of affiliation and loyalty to Liverpool FC.
It’s probably just because they’ve always been and still are far better than those blue nosed cunts across the other side of Stanley Park. 
Fuck off.