CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m burying it in the woods as we speak Baws. I shouldn’t really tell you this but it’s right next to one of my ex-wives (the first one) and I’m cut to pieces from fucking blackberry bushes which weren’t there when we went for that picnic all those years ago to discuss a few issues she had with what I thought was the perfect marriage. She’s not smelling too good if I’m honest but she never did from what I remember.

Was her name Poison Ivy?  I hope you die scratching yourself tonight. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm watching the Portugal v Slovenia match and it's all about Ronaldo. I'm praying that the greasy cunts lose. Just the thought of seeing that cunt doing a Rylan and crying like a big poof at the final whistle will make this tournament for me. It really will

1 goal in 60 fuckin free kicks that they keep letting the wanker take. Douglas-Bader had better stats…after he died. Martinez is one of the biggest frauds in football, saying that, if he gets sacked when they lose he’ll be given the Real Madrid job. The cunt.

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

1 goal in 60 fuckin free kicks that they keep letting the wanker take. Douglas-Bader had better stats…after he died. Martinez is one of the biggest frauds in football, saying that, if he gets sacked when they lose he’ll be given the Real Madrid job. The cunt.

Martinez hasn't got the bollocks to tell him to let someone else take them. Portugal have some ape at the back whose 41. The fucking ball is attracted to his bonce like a magnet. Every ball into their box homes in on it. 

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Guy Gibson's dog would have scored by now, there's plenty of those Eddie types on the field too.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll probably shit myself if he misses. Through laughing.

Portugal will win. CR is like Beckham: fall in a barrel of shit and come up smelling of lavender

I hope, in the next game, Pepe, Bruno & Ronaldo collide and break their necks. Also, fuck Slovenia the Nazi sympathising wankers.

Tito was a cunt. lol…etc.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope, in the next game, Pepe, Bruno & Ronaldo collide and break their necks. Also, fuck Slovenia the Nazi sympathising wankers.

Tito was a cunt. lol…etc.

Lest we forget...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What a greasy fucking devious cunt.

I hope the cunt ruptures his cruciate ligament vs France on the shite Hamburg pitch, and weeps in front of a hospital television as Portugal get cunted on penalties.

And he looks as gay as Frank. Let's hope it's true, and totalitarian Sharia emperor HRH King Salman bin Abdulajizz walks into the Al Nassr changing rooms as he's bumming one of his teammates.

What a winker.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope the cunt ruptures his cruciate ligament vs France on the shite Hamburg pitch, and weeps in front of a hospital television as Portugal get cunted on penalties.

And he looks as gay as Frank. Let's hope it's true, and totalitarian Sharia emperor HRH King Salman bin Abdulajizz walks into the Al Nassr changing rooms as he's bumming one of his teammates.

What a winker.

Despicable me-me-me shithead. Give me the dwarf Argie anyday…ten times the player that this self centred cunt ever was. Plus…he’s got an Adam’s apple only bested by Pen.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Despicable me-me-me shithead. Give me the dwarf Argie anyday…ten times the player that this self centred cunt ever was. Plus…he’s got an Adam’s apple only bested by Pen.

And that's a surgical implant part of the hormone treatment.   They graft a donated testicle into the throat. 

43 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Maradona was probably the most impressive thing I’ve seen on a football pitch. I know he cheated us out of the opportunity to get beaten by someone else, and apparently he’s got a tiny cock. But he was a genius. And a coke fiend.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maradona was probably the most impressive thing I’ve seen on a football pitch. I know he cheated us out of the opportunity to get beaten by someone else, and apparently he’s got a tiny cock. But he was a genius. And a coke fiend.

Be honest…it’s the beak fondness what got you?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Snidey Latin cunts. Adolf had a point about these degenerates.

Tbf DC The Fuhrer was quite fussy when choosing his friends. I wonder what he’d have made of Frank if he’d met him? 

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tbf DC The Fuhrer was quite fussy when choosing his friends. I wonder what he’d have made of Frank if he’d met him? 

I don't know about choosing friends, I always found them forced on me by circumstance.   But I can see a role for you Billy as a father figure to Ronaldo nurturing his inner child to full maturity and manhood, something he clearly hasn't managed yet to judge from his emotional outburst on the pitch.   I'd be willing to fly you out to Germany and put you in a hotel room next to him.   For the rest I'll leave you to work your magic.  Just make sure he's able to walk or even kick a ball in the morning.  And use a clean dildo you fucking dirty cunt. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A gay, homeless, spick deviant with rickets? Frank would have had a far closer experience with a chimney than Fred Dibner.