CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

On 26/06/2024 at 22:16, King Billy said:

His wag is having a sprog so he’s obviously just quickly popping back to check what colour it is, and see which one of his team mates it most closely resembles. 

How can anyone vote for Biden after that tv debate train crash?  Biden is unemployable isn't he?   He is beyond anything except an honorary position in a geriatric centre. 

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I will next time I bump into them coming out of Coutts Bank grinning at their latest deposit slip.

Is that the one in the Strand opposite Charing X for a quick getaway to the south coast ferry services incognito:  Mr and Mrs Thug. 

By the way, Billy do you think Biden will be dropped by the Democrats?  And I was thinking if Trump does get in - unlike Presidents on their second consecutive term where it all turns to shit - this guy will have the weight of responsibility on him to leave a lasting achievement and prove all the fuckers wrong.  My money is for those reasons on he will be a great President in a come back. 

56 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that the one in the Strand opposite Charing X for a quick getaway to the south coast ferry services incognito:  Mr and Mrs Thug. 

By the way, Billy do you think Biden will be dropped by the Democrats?  And I was thinking if Trump does get in - unlike Presidents on their second consecutive term where it all turns to shit - this guy will have the weight of responsibility on him to leave a lasting achievement and prove all the fuckers wrong.  My money is for those reasons on he will be a great President in a come back. 

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷

• Like 1

On 26/06/2024 at 22:17, Neil said:

An American tart is now the spokesperson for VAR, what a pile of cunt!

Neil, you miserable cunt, I'm watching the Match build up on ITV and said fat tart is in the studio analysing and explaining certain decisions and how they come to them. After hearing her speak one sentence, I think Keane wants her dead... What an annoying cunt, firstly Americans shouldn't have any involvement in football but if they must, it should be an actual player, not some cunt who looks like they've never exercised let alone played football. 

I love the beautiful game, Neil... It's one of the last things proper blokes can enjoy, have banter about and be nice or nasty to other fans. The woke lot, gays, Muslims, transbenders, bender fluids, women are all getting in on it. I caught an advert for a Documentary about homophobia in football a while ago, presented by professional mincer Rylan Clark... What a load of shite. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, you miserable cunt, I'm watching the Match build up on ITV and said fat tart is in the studio analysing and explaining certain decisions and how they come to them. After hearing her speak one sentence, I think Keane wants her dead... What an annoying cunt, firstly Americans shouldn't have any involvement in football but if they must, it should be an actual player, not some cunt who looks like they've never exercised let alone played football. 

I love the beautiful game, Neil... It's one of the last things proper blokes can enjoy, have banter about and be nice or nasty to other fans. The woke lot, gays, Muslims, transbenders, bender fluids, women are all getting in on it. I caught an advert for a Documentary about homophobia in football a while ago, presented by professional mincer Rylan Clark... What a load of shite. 

I can’t believe Rylan Clark is still alive. I thought he’d promised to end it all dozens of times on social media. 
 He’s either completely shit at suicide, or just one of those cunts that promise something really good and deliver nothing. He should take out a contract on himself.

• Like 1

On 01/07/2024 at 17:29, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t believe Rylan Clark is still alive. I thought he’d promised to end it all dozens of times on social media. 
 He’s either completely shit at suicide, or just one of those cunts that promise something really good and deliver nothing. He should take out a contract on himself.

@Dyslexic cnut @Decimus @Old Chap Raasclaat @Ape™️ @Wolfie

They should take out a contract on themselves. 

2 minutes ago, and said:

@Dyslexic cnut @Decimus @Old Chap Raasclaat @Ape™️

They should take out a contract on themselves. 

Shouldn't that be 'take contracts out on themselves', either way it's a typically shit response from you... Nothing to do with the topic and not even remotely funny, simply petty shite that I doubt kids at school would even say. I would tell you to eat shit but you'd take that as a compliment. You useless, here to make up the numbers wanker. Lol.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of his pink fluffy friends should tell him that anyone can jump out of a plane without a parachute (but don't tell him they can't do it twice).

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't realise old Rylan tried to top himself, after a quick search it was caused by the break up of his Marriage... he confessed to cheating apparently. Lol. I mean, what did the cunt expect? It's not like he has a husband like @Frank... who's idea of being faithful is to bum a stranger whilst out on a first date with someone else. That's really cheered me up, Eric. Lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shouldn't that be 'take contracts out on themselves',

I see @Wolfie's still writing your posts for you, I hope you're enjoying the taste of his cock.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I didn't realise old Rylan tried to top himself, after a quick search it was caused by the break up of his Marriage... he confessed to cheating apparently. Lol. I mean, what did the cunt expect? It's not like he has a husband like @Frank... who's idea of being faithful is to bum a stranger whilst out on a first date with someone else. That's really cheered me up, Eric. Lol. 

Anyone who’s seen him screeching and blubbering like an autistic 5 year old girl on ‘The X Factor’, would certainly agree that him not being alive anymore is the way forward.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Keane wants her dead? They should stick to making banal, crap music and keep their fucking Sussex conks out of it. Boring "Somewhere only we know" Cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Anyone who’s seen him screeching and blubbering like an autistic 5 year old girl on ‘The X Factor’, would certainly agree that him not being alive anymore is the way forward.

They’d definitely make a film about it if he died, probably called ‘The dead poofs society’ or something equally ridiculous.
I definitely wouldn’t pay money to go and see it just as a matter of principle, as I get very angry when supposedly clever people don’t use the correct term for a group of limp wristed bumriding benders….’pooves’.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm watching the Portugal v Slovenia match and it's all about Ronaldo. I'm praying that the greasy cunts lose. Just the thought of seeing that cunt doing a Rylan and crying like a big poof at the final whistle will make this tournament for me. It really will

He must be at least 70 now.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I get very angry when supposedly clever people don’t use the correct term for a group of limp wristed bumriding benders….’pooves’.

I'll be checking your hard drive later, Bill, fair warning.

19 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's old but Pepe is the oldest player on the pitch... He's 74. 

Poofs. Stanley Matthews was 132 years old whilst playing for England and working 25 hour shifts down t’ pit.

Probably.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll be checking your hard drive later, Bill, fair warning.

I’m burying it in the woods as we speak Baws. I shouldn’t really tell you this but it’s right next to one of my ex-wives (the first one) and I’m cut to pieces from fucking blackberry bushes which weren’t there when we went for that picnic all those years ago to discuss a few issues she had with what I thought was the perfect marriage. She’s not smelling too good if I’m honest but she never did from what I remember.