CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

On 19/06/2024 at 10:15, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s been quite difficult to follow the Euros where I am currently, not only do the best games not start till after midnight, I’m forced to venture into the nearest Balinese town, as there’s no communal TV area or bar in this hotel to congregate around with a few Bintangs. However, I have managed to find some Indonesian coverage on Star Sports on my in-room TV, so I imagine by tomorrow I’ll be familiar with the words for dive, cheat and nil-nil. 

Can anyone in the know mark my card for England/Denmark? Is it likely worth staying up till 2am for?

I hope you didn't bother staying up, what a pile of shit performance. Frankenstein Southgate managed to make our top players look shite... No creativity and not playing to our strengths. For someone with such a massive head, Southgate is a proper thick cunt.

Guest entitled little cunt
16 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hope you didn't bother staying up, what a pile of shit performance. Frankenstein Southgate managed to make our top players look shite... No creativity and not playing to our strengths. For someone with such a massive head, Southgate is a proper thick cunt.

I've heard the same said about you. 

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've heard the same said about you. 

Give it a rest, elc. You do realise you are responding to every post I make dont you? You appear to be somewhat obsessed with trying to get a response from me with the post I've quoted here and other equally forgetful shite. It's not surprising, given the relentless hidings I've given you since your ill fated arrival here. 

What a wanker. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Give it a rest, elc. You do realise you are responding to every post I make dont you? You appear to be somewhat obsessed with trying to get a response from me with the post I've quoted here and other equally forgetful shite. It's not surprising, given the relentless hidings I've given you since your ill fated arrival here. 

What a wanker. 

Awww..didums , dont you like it ? I thought you were the big man giving it out  in spades .Now he doesn't like it because ickle lickle ELC won't give him any peace. Get used to it you sniveling little gobshite .If you can't take it , dont give it out  you poof .

34 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Awww..didums , dont you like it ? I thought you were the big man giving it out  in spades .Now he doesn't like it because ickle lickle ELC won't give him any peace. Get used to it you sniveling little gobshite .If you can't take it , dont give it out  you poof .

Yes, you are obsessed. Lol. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes, you are obsessed. Lol. 

You're the Frankenstien .You made the monster .

17 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The whole mental outlook of the team has been crushed by Southgate's office management style.  Alf Ramsey was pretty low key in interviews but he was a fucking tiger with his team and instilling the go getting dare devil forward momentum play that all successful teams need. Southgate has been too long in the job playing fucking safe all the time.  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The whole mental outlook of the team has been crushed by Southgate's office management style.  Alf Ramsey was pretty low key in interviews but he was a fucking tiger with his team and instilling the go getting dare devil forward momentum play that all successful teams need. Southgate has been too long in the job playing fucking safe all the time.  

Southgate has faced a barrage of justifiable criticism from both the public and the media, but we shouldn't overlook his achievements while at the helm. A prime example is our world-beating technique of taking the knee. No other country can touch us for that, and it's all down to Gareth Southgate, Football Manager Extraordinaire. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The whole mental outlook of the team has been crushed by Southgate's office management style.

Mainly being a shower of woke, box-ticking, faggots, most of whom wish they were on their summer holiday.

Fuck 'em, and all who believed in 'the dream'.

41 minutes ago, scotty said:

Southgate has faced a barrage of justifiable criticism from both the public and the media, but we shouldn't overlook his achievements while at the helm. A prime example is our world-beating technique of taking the knee. No other country can touch us for that, and it's all down to Gareth Southgate, Football Manager Extraordinaire. 

“Right lads… I need you to work on your grovelling to black supremacists skills. And anyone who can ‘mince’ will be required to do so when exiting the players tunnel to keep the gay community happy.”

“But can’t we just play football boss?”

“Get the fuck out of my dressing room! There’s no place for sport in social politics!”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Or passing the ball back to the goalkeeper when an opponent gets closer than 10 yards

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

After the traditional easy ride into the competition which Engand managed to make painful and tedious hard work like pulling teeth  again the questions. 

Why, Why Why Why Why o Why? 

Entertainment for the baying mob  nothing more .Football players are not known for their intelligence and neither are the fans .Its a corrupt  match made in money  heaven. The hero's  are paid in one week what some earn in 10 years and not one of the mob  ever  complains, they Instead they cheer their idols all the louder .Thick cunts .

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Entertainment for the baying mob  nothing more .Football players are not known for their intelligence and neither are the fans .Its a corrupt  match made in money  heaven. The hero's  are paid in one week what some earn in 10 years and not one of the mob  ever  complains, they Instead they cheer their idols all the louder .Thick cunts .

In fact I heard one of the team responding to criticism of the lack lustre performance saying in so many words the fans should keep their nose out of it.   These prima donnas can't get out of the money game into the concept of playing for your country.  They haven't come against one top team yet - let's see what happens next.   I'd get rod of all of them and start from scratch. 

On 20/06/2024 at 19:44, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Head

You spelt nose wong

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

In fact I heard one of the team responding to criticism of the lack lustre performance saying in so many words the fans should keep their nose out of it.   These prima donnas can't get out of the money game into the concept of playing for your country.  They haven't come against one top team yet - let's see what happens next.   I'd get rod of all of them and start from scratch. 

They're all useless cunts .fucking cheats as well , trying  to get other players booked and free kicks by pretending they're hurt .It a fucking insult to the intelligence. Why people watch the cunts is beyond me .Cheating would not be openly  tolerated in any other sport .Footballers take the piss , get paid a kings ransom and are cunts .Gary Lineker. I rest my case. 

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They're all useless cunts .fucking cheats as well , trying  to get other players booked and free kicks by pretending they're hurt .It a fucking insult to the intelligence. Why people watch the cunts is beyond me .Cheating would not be openly  tolerated in any other sport .Footballers take the piss , get paid a kings ransom and are cunts .Gary Lineker. I rest my case. 

Foden is a case in point.   Who wants somebody in the team who had to fly back home for family reasons.   You just put in someone else.   Or am I fucking stupid? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ukraine eliminated after draw with Belgium.  Zelensky blames EU for lack of support in the euros.   Britain promises another £250 million to Kiev for new kit and training in top Spanish sports centre and resort. 

Reported for spreading Russian misinformation. Shame on you for your anti Nazi propaganda. Expect a visit from the AZOV battalion very soon.

The Klitchkos are a pair of cunts.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Foden is a case in point.   Who wants somebody in the team who had to fly back home for family reasons.   You just put in someone else.   Or am I fucking stupid? 

His wag is having a sprog so he’s obviously just quickly popping back to check what colour it is, and see which one of his team mates it most closely resembles. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

His wag is having a sprog so he’s obviously just quickly popping back to check what colour it is, and see which one of his team mates it most closely resembles. 

I have decided that when discussing anything to do with the England team I have to put on skin tight black leather gloves and stroke a fat white cat in my lap on a large executive swivel chair.  

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Reported for spreading Russian misinformation. Shame on you for your anti Nazi propaganda. Expect a visit from the AZOV battalion very soon.

The Klitchkos are a pair of cunts.

From World Heavyweight boxing to Mayor of Kiev via a US proxy war against Russia.  You couldn't make it up.... 😛