CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gareth Wokeflake

Decimus

The FA will go for a certain type as you know,Lampard probably who's managerial record is absolutely fucking useless. Eddie Howe is another. Anyone who isn't defensive minded will do. Those players need to be let of the leash. Mourinho wouldn't allow his ego to turn it down if offered but again boring football. I suppose if they really want to win anything they going to have to throw £25 million a year at Pep

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t think they’ll give her any more important jobs after her and Mick Fleetwood fucked up the BRIT awards.

Eric, out of interest, did you ever lust after La Fox? I've never been able to see the attraction. Even those melons look somehow incongruous on her weird shaped little frame, and that strange little pixie/goblin type face. Far as I'm concerned the lezzers are welcome to her.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t think they’ll give her any more important jobs after her and Mick Fleetwood fucked up the BRIT awards.

Maybe a blow job would be a great incentive to score some goals, and if they won they would also get to fuck Sammy or have a tit-wank (at least the ones who ain't gay or into kids, can)

He should have gone after Italy.  Guy's got no winning streak.  If this was Spain or anywhere else we wouldn't be having this conversation and it certai ly wouldn’t be up to the conceited failure cunt to "consider what's best". 

What a fucking cheek.  The cunt is actually playing for a draw all the fucking time and a lucky break on penalties.  He's a fucking cunt like the whole set up in football at the top of the F. A.   They fucking turned on Alf Ramsey our only WINNER but can't get their tongues out of Southgate's arsehole. *

WINNER not LOSER. 

3 hours ago, scotty said:

Eric, out of interest, did you ever lust after La Fox? I've never been able to see the attraction. Even those melons look somehow incongruous on her weird shaped little frame, and that strange little pixie/goblin type face. Far as I'm concerned the lezzers are welcome to her.

She was a big thing around 1982-85, when I was a pressure cooker of hormonal activity, so yes, I was quite into her. It was her face and hair that I liked. She was a bit strangely proportioned. 
 Looking back at that era through older eyes, Linda Lusardi was the pick of the bunch.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She was a big thing around 1982-85, when I was a pressure cooker of hormonal activity, so yes, I was quite into her. It was her face and hair that I liked. She was a bit strangely proportioned. 
 Looking back at that era through older eyes, Linda Lusardi was the pick of the bunch.

Was there a Kathy someone? seem to remember lining up the newspapers and knocking one out to her on many occasions, until the newsagent kicked me out of the shop.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Was there a Kathy someone? seem to remember lining up the newspapers and knocking one out to her on many occasions, until the newsagent kicked me out of the shop.

I googled a list of page 3 girls and Kathy Lloyd might be who you mean. I don’t remember her for some reason. Looks a bit like Madeleine Stowe. 
 Maria Whittaker and Debbie Ashby are the others that stuck in my memory.

On 11/07/2024 at 19:33, camberwell gypsy said:

It's like these cunts who slagged off Kane for always diving and looking for penalties when he was at Spurs but fucking love it when he's doing it against the greasy Johnny foreigners for England. 

I've largely been steering clear of this topic, for obvious reasons, but thought you might appreciate this:

0C72ek9.png

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've largely been steering clear of this topic, for obvious reasons, but thought you might appreciate this:

0C72ek9.png

Its seems that fans from all four home nations are upset by England losing to Spain.

1 hour ago, and said:

England, win the Euro's, don't make me laugh!

That's what the lazy bone idle dagos think of the Brit wallets getting off the plane at Malaga and Alicante.  The only Spanish over here are after council flats and fucking sponging off the system. 

46 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's what the lazy bone idle dagos think of the Brit wallets getting off the plane at Malaga and Alicante.  The only Spanish over here are after council flats and fucking sponging off the system. 

Well, they don't come here for the fuckin' weather, that's for sure.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I googled a list of page 3 girls and Kathy Lloyd might be who you mean. I don’t remember her for some reason. Looks a bit like Madeleine Stowe. 
 Maria Whittaker and Debbie Ashby are the others that stuck in my memory.

There was a very Savile-esque piece about a fifteen year old girl with massive tits, who was paraded almost topless in the Sport for months before her 16th birthday, on the promise that when she finally reached the appointed age off comes the brassiere. 

Looking back on it through 2024 vision, it was positively sinister.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

You'd fuck anything Neil, so it's probably Kathy Burke.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

There was a very Savile-esque piece about a fifteen year old girl with massive tits, who was paraded almost topless in the Sport for months before her 16th birthday, on the promise that when she finally reached the appointed age off comes the brassiere. 

Looking back on it through 2024 vision, it was positively sinister.

‘The Sport’ was fucking great. Not only could you see Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie’s tits and piss flaps, but it also covered real news stories like finding that routemaster bus on the moon and that couple whose son was turned into a fish finger by space aliens.

• Like 1