CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Microsoft Office365 Outlook colours

Dave Umbongo

On 31/08/2021 at 19:06, Ape™️ said:

I’ll wait until I have something actually worth nominating. Consider doing the same.

I’d keep my spastic mouth firmly shut about nominations. Especially if my last one was one I’d actually done 6 months ago…you Alzheimic retarded little prick.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d keep my spastic mouth firmly shut about nominations. Especially if my last one was one I’d actually done 6 months ago…you Alzheimic retarded little prick.

And so the cycle repeats. Post a load of cringeworthy bollocks while pissed out of your tiny mind at the weekend. Then lie low for a few days to wait for things to die down, whilst continually claiming it wasn’t actually you that made the posts. Begin drinking late into the night around midweek, becoming progressively more vocal and full of yourself, and by Saturday you’re back to 100% idiocy, ready to post more utter fucking nonsense over the weekend. What a life!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

And so the cycle repeats. Post a load of cringeworthy bollocks while pissed out of your tiny mind at the weekend. Then lie low for a few days to wait for things to die down, whilst continually claiming it wasn’t actually you that made the posts. Begin drinking late into the night around midweek, becoming progressively more vocal and full of yourself, and by Saturday you’re back to 100% idiocy, ready to post more utter fucking nonsense over the weekend. What a life!

You posted that last week…cunt.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You posted that last week…cunt.

What is it with you and Ape? After a few months of mutual hostility when I joined up, he became one of the people I got on best with. He has a long running feud with Drew, but I think they like each other really... but if you want to see true hatred in effect, look up some of the old exchanges between Ape and Hector (hictor).

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What is it with you and Ape? After a few months of mutual hostility when I joined up, he became one of the people I got on best with. He has a long running feud with Drew, but I think they like each other really... but if you want to see true hatred in effect, look up some of the old exchanges between Ape and Hector (hictor).

No idea…he’s been on my back from day one. There’s no excuse for breaking into my home and spoffing in the wife’s knicker drawer though. He’s a terrible little cunt, so he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah Hector, the first person I ever bullied into changing their avatar. He had a smirking photo of Marcus fucking Brigstock which made me want to beat my kids it incensed me that much.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ah Hector, the first person I ever bullied into changing their avatar. He had a smirking photo of Marcus fucking Brigstock which made me want to beat my kids it incensed me that much.

I only knew him by the avatar that described him perfectly, a cross-eyed drunken dog marinating in its own piss.

4 hours ago, dave said:

Those are the only colours that matter, to you, and your equally scat obsessed buddy, Dickless. :D

I’d imagine that you’d be to blind to differentiate between colours these days. Not because dog shite contains loads of parasites which can burrow through your eyeballs but because you’ve been wanking yourself blind every day to your vintage pooch plop collection 

On 02/09/2021 at 06:21, Ape™️ said:

I don’t think he even wears a mask whilst engaging in this outrageous behaviour Ape. 

Absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Seek help Billy (Scootysic do the same).

Obsessive Love Disorder: Symptoms, Causes, and Related ...

https://psychcentral.com/health/obsessive-love-disorder

Your fixation is on the other person. With narcissism , your focus is on yourself. You may crave praise from others, seek validation, or have an inflated sense of ego.

Thanks for the diagnosis Dr. Freud. The rest of the team at the Tavistock Clinic must be delighted to be working with you.

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2021 at 23:01, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

Like you, I’d like to be wanked off by a mentally impaired ping pong player with no arms. A fucking Israeli one an’ all!

I can see this actually being a demonstration sport at the next Paralympics 

• 1 month later...

So my current PC doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, apparently i7 is the minimum processor specification. Well fuck of Bill, you cunt, I'm not upgrading my hardware just to run Windows 8.1...I mean Windows 11. It's another fucking disaster for Microsoft, no wonder people are starting to see the benefits of Linux and Ubuntu.

35 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

So my current PC doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, apparently i7 is the minimum processor specification. Well fuck of Bill, you cunt, I'm not upgrading my hardware just to run Windows 8.1...I mean Windows 11. It's another fucking disaster for Microsoft, no wonder people are starting to see the benefits of Linux and Ubuntu.

They should have just stuck with XP or 7. Fuck all wrong with them as operating systems. They seem to be focusing their entire marketing team on tricking elderly people into thinking they're buying an Apple product.

Stop trying to improve the wheel you cunts, it's been fine since 95.

On 07/10/2021 at 13:28, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ubuntu and Linux Mint have started to fuck things up by pushing updates every other day.

On 07/10/2021 at 14:08, Roadkill said:

They should have just stuck with XP or 7. Fuck all wrong with them as operating systems. They seem to be focusing their entire marketing team on tricking elderly people into thinking they're buying an Apple product.

Stop trying to improve the wheel you cunts, it's been fine since 95.

It was ok up to XP, Vista is what killed Windoze for me, around that time those little netbooks came out some with versions of Linux. I used Ubuntu for a while until I found Linux Mint which you can set up to look like XP. I have been using that since 2008. As said though they are starting to fuck things up with ott updates.

On 07/10/2021 at 13:28, Cunty BigBollox said:

Have you tried putting some credit on your electric meter CBB?

Apparently most off licences have a thingy next to the till which they can  use for this purpose. Some can even add the transaction to any random, and obviously unplanned impulse purchase,  of say 20 two litre bottles of cider and 60 fake Marlboro lites from China. It might be worth a try, but only if you were planning to head down there anyway.