CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Microsoft Office365 Outlook colours

Dave Umbongo

I was having a little mess around with my Outlook settings today and thought I fancied having a different display colour to the default blue. Imagine my fucking horror that after the six standard colours there was a section titled 'Pride'. Yes, you can select your Outlook colour to Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual or Non-Binary. What a fucking, cunting fuck-shit are these fucking people at Microsoft thinking. Are they having a competition with the BBC?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Reported. Not for derailment, but for being the USUAL tedious fucking prick response with zero imaginative prose.

Sorry - I’m sure there’ll be loads of constructive comments later, once others have had time to digest this brilliant nomination.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I was having a little mess around with my Outlook settings today and thought I fancied having a different display colour to the default blue. Imagine my fucking horror that after the six standard colours there was a section titled 'Pride'. Yes, you can select your Outlook colour to Lesbian, Transgender, Bisexual or Non-Binary. What a fucking, cunting fuck-shit are these fucking people at Microsoft thinking. Are they having a competition with the BBC?

I'm miffed they don't have a selection for cunts!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Sorry - I’m sure there’ll be loads of constructive comments later, once others have had time to digest this brilliant nomination.

Try, just for once, Ape, nominating something yourself. You first need some element of independent thought before using all your brainpower to construct some sentences expressing your despair at something. Give it a go Ape. I might have some respect for you then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Try, just for once, Ape, nominating something yourself. You first need some element of independent thought before using all your brainpower to construct some sentences expressing your despair at something. Give it a go Ape. I might have some respect for you then.

I’ll wait until I have something actually worth nominating. Consider doing the same.

13 hours ago, Neil said:

Bloodied Stool Rouge with a background of Felched Grey bordered with a hue of Red Helmet

Picasso would be spaffing all over his easel if he read this Neil. Form is temporary, class is permanent Sir. If I were a bird I’d willingly jump in the back of your Rascal and gag myself, even whack myself on the nut with the hammer.

I’ve been suspicious of Microsoft for a very long time. Especially Windows. In fact, I have it on good authority from our resident Red Sea Pedestrian that Windows can easily lead you astray. I’m still not sure what he meant by that as he was breathing rather heavily at the time, and with apologies to Joe Cocker, he’s probably best left upstairs, where he belongs. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve been suspicious of Microsoft for a very long time. Especially Windows. In fact, I have it on good authority from our resident Red Sea Pedestrian that Windows can easily lead you astray. I’m still not sure what he meant by that as he was breathing rather heavily at the time, and with apologies to Joe Cocker, he’s probably best left upstairs, where he belongs. 

Reported 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry. Is this a previously unaired episode of Tenko?

As I remember, Louise Jameson had many young chaps Turning Japanese back in the day. 

I’m surprised you’re aware of the reference, given the usual asterisk in the Radio Times was “not for viewers in Northern Ireland”. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As I remember, Louise Jameson had many young chaps Turning Japanese back in the day. 

I’m surprised you’re aware of the reference, given the usual asterisk in the Radio Times was “not for viewers in Northern Ireland”. 

Full marks for upside down reading Bruce.

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Stephanie Beacham if we're talking 'Tenko-wank'