CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Love Island ending

Dave Umbongo

I know this is not a cunt as the programme is a pile of dog shit and I am glad it's fucking over. The reason for this nom. is so we can run a sweepstake on which one of the vacuous cunts that appeared in it will be the first to do a 'Flackers' and end it all. 

CBB is going for Liberty Poole.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know this is not a cunt as the programme is a pile of dog shit and I am glad it's fucking over. The reason for this nom. is so we can run a sweepstake on which one of the vacuous cunts that appeared in it will be the first to do a 'Flackers' and end it all. 

All of them hopefully. A group jump into a wood shredder would make required viewing. I might find their twitter accounts and give them some encouragement.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You know that it’s about to end and you can name a participant and think that any fucker on here can name and nominate any candidate in it? You’re taking the piss hopefully.

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You know that it’s about to end and you can name a participant and think that any fucker on here can name and nominate any candidate in it? You’re taking the piss hopefully.

I had to do a Roops* for a name of one of the contestants and I only know it's ended because I get a response from the missus now if I ask her a question after 9pm. 

(* Google, Firefox, AskJeeves or any other fucking search engine)

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have never watched it, but I’ll have a punt on the midget ‘Tattoo.’

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Next year they could stage the contest in Afghanistan, along with all the other celebrity, arse-wipe, tv programmes, fun for all the family.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, dave said:

Next year they could stage the contest in Afghanistan, along with all the other celebrity, arse-wipe, tv programmes, fun for all the family.

Blind date would be interesting.

"Contestant number One is 14 year old Fatima, who's ambition is to make her husband happy and produce boys who will grow up to kill infidels. Contestant number two is 12 year old Fatima who.........."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

From what I've seen of this, is that it seems a programme containing fishlipped, pouting tartlets being slathered over by tattooed, sex starved lunkheads acting like a dog with two dicks. 

The fish-lipped tartlets are usually also tattooed and the lunkheads cry like babies.

I'll have a fiver on Ron Jeremy!

I hear he's up before the beak and if that doesn't end up full-scale 'Jeffrey Epstein' then I'm sure lack of access to the antiretrovirals that are surely keeping the disease-riddled old fucker (first time that's been used correctly in here in eons) alive surely will.

Whaddye mean he wasn't in Love Island?

He IS a Love Island, the corpulent whisker-puncher

• Like 1

On 25/08/2021 at 18:39, Cunty BigBollox said:

When you first walked into the living room and found Mrs Bigbollocks watching this shit... were you even just a little bit tempted to punch her fucking head in?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When you first walked into the living room and found Mrs Bigbollocks watching this shit... were you even just a little bit tempted to punch her fucking head in?

Not really. She's as thick as shit anyway and any little thing amuses her, even my button mushroom cock.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not really. She's as thick as shit anyway and any little thing amuses her, even my button mushroom cock.

Thankfully mrs pecker is appalled by this shite but does tend to watch equally rubbish tripe; one born every minute, X factor, most things on itv. And like most women will break into tears the minute some northern retard starts blubbing during some tail of woe and hardship 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Thankfully mrs pecker is appalled by this shite but does tend to watch equally rubbish tripe; one born every minute, X factor, most things on itv. And like most women will break into tears the minute some northern retard starts blubbing during some tail of woe and hardship 

Is this the imaginary Mrs Pecker? You are a virgin buck.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And like most women will break into tears the minute some northern retard starts blubbing during some tail of woe and hardship 

That’s the best time to catch her unawares and reveal your true empathetic nature, while helping her out of her clothes and lubing up.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are not married .. you are just a squealing little virgin.