CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn’t say ding was creepy, just genuinely unfunny and full of shite. His bullshiting downfall at the hand of roops was funny though 

I miss Quincy and I’d let him lay a turd on my tongue if he came back

He wasn't an out and proud beast, he was more subtle than that. Most sexual predators hide behind a thin veneer of mundaneness and Ding's chosen form of camouflage was to adapt the persona of a a caravan holidaying, multi-quoting, absolute fucking bore.

Look back through his posts, though. Every half dozen or so he would drop in examples of times that he'd chased young and terrified female employees around his office like some sort of R-rated Benny Hill cunt.

If he isn't rotting on the sex offenders wing of Armley Prison as we speak then I'm a monkey's fucking uncle.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oz have gone into another lockdown after 3 aborigines in the middle of the outback have caught the kung flu. 

It’s the second time they’ve had it. They came out of quarantine and one of them said... those boomerangs we were playing with when we caught the virus are probably still infected. We better throw them away.

On 22/08/2021 at 10:19, Clavo Cruz said:

There is plenty of evidence that Pakistan is a failed state.

A pandemic has disrupted the lives of just about everyone on the planet, and the world is now a very different place. Yet despite the chaos of the last 18 months, you have been unswervingly consistent. Consistently dull, tedious, humourless, repetitive and generally fucking dreadful. Fuck off.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He wasn't an out and proud beast, he was more subtle than that. Most sexual predators hide behind a thin veneer of mundaneness and Ding's chosen form of camouflage was to adapt the persona of a a caravan holidaying, multi-quoting, absolute fucking bore.

Look back through his posts, though. Every half dozen or so he would drop in examples of times that he'd chased young and terrified female employees around his office like some sort of R-rated Benny Hill cunt.

If he isn't rotting on the sex offenders wing of Armley Prison as we speak then I'm a monkey's fucking uncle.

Let’s hope he’s in the same nonce unit as Keith- one cunt who I’d actually like to hunt down and beat to death with a broken house brick coated in dog shite and Novichok 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s the second time they’ve had it. They came out of quarantine and one of them said... those boomerangs we were playing with when we caught the virus are probably still infected. We better throw them away.

I hope Steve Smith and David Warner both get bat flu (probably from sucking each other off) rendering them crippled retards. That’ll make the cunts cry real tears

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

A pandemic has disrupted the lives of just about everyone on the planet, and the world is now a very different place. Yet despite the chaos of the last 18 months, you have been unswervingly consistent. Consistently dull, tedious, humourless, repetitive and generally fucking dreadful. Fuck off.

Since my tenure this colossal fuckwit must have changed characters 4-5 times, each racking up a 10k+ comment count. I shudder to think of the probable 50k it's hitherto befouled the site with, metaphorically logged in the CC archives like a piece of furniture – only each leg or armrest is blighted by rot and wood-boring insects. Whether it's female, male or shemale, or anything in-between, it's always been comprehensively and utterly fucking useless.

Kill yourself Pen.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Gosh ApeTM

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Since my tenure this colossal fuckwit must have changed characters 4-5 times, each racking up a 10k+ comment count. I shudder to think of the probable 50k it's hitherto befouled the site with, metaphorically logged in the CC archives like a piece of furniture, only each leg or armrest is blighted by rot and wood-boring insects. Whether it's female, male or shemale, or anything in-between, it's always been comprehensively and utterly fucking useless.

Kill yourself Pen.  

Wolfie you are so dull.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Come on you and @Stubby Pecker  .. what about your dick and ball tucking fetishes, how weird is that?

22 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Gosh ApeTM

You are a bit repetitive and toothless Silly Billy .. get fucked.

Wolfie you are so dull.

Come on you and @Stubby Pecker  .. what about your dick and ball tucking fetishes, how weird is that?

Nothing says rattled more than 4 piss poor and toothless come backs in a row.

If you’ve not the ability to drag up some scathing wit from the depths of your platform lurking and ticket stamping brain, don’t fucking bother.

Better still, and as correctly pointed out by other contributors to this thread, kill yourself.

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Warner's fucking spent. Smith and that beady eye'd, Boer cunt Labuschagne are the danger men. 

The little cunt Warner is your typical flat track bully yet can’t get a run when the conditions are tough and bowlers are on the money. He’s got a triple century to his name as well.

I was hoping Archer, Wood or Stone would on hand to break the bones of the 2 wankstains you mentioned, but alas, bowling at 90mph gets you injured. Too much strength and conditioning for the lads nowadays and not enough beers and Guinness 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Nothing says rattled more than 4 piss poor and toothless come backs in a row.

If you’ve not the ability to drag up some scathing wit from the depths of your platform lurking and ticket stamping brain, don’t fucking bother.

Better still, and as correctly pointed out by other contributors to this thread, kill yourself.

Every time you post it shows that you are rattled, you are yet another lonely boy in a dingy bedsit somewhere.

Lord Botham of Botham City is now a trade envoy to Australia. Arjuna Ranatunga was the Minister for Trade and Aviation in Sri Lanka

What next in this trend of '70's cricketers turning their hands to politics'?

Mike Procter becoming Chancellor of The Exchequer for Matabeleland? Larry Gomes becoming Minister without Portfolio' for St Vincent and The Grenadines?

It could happen - you have to have a dream.....