CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

ApeTM I will be in the singing kettle cafe at Dartmouth at 14:30 do you want to pop in and say hello and perhaps share a slice of cake? I will be easy to spot as I am 6' 5" tall and will be wearing a pink tutu.

Will a tutu be adequate to shield your anaconda like appendage from scrutiny?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

you forgot Bradford.  

Break out the rubber dinghy’s you goose bothering cunt- a tidal wave of stinking Afghan goat herders is on its way to Blighty. 100 quid a head (extra for children) and you’ll be able to buy your flock sexy underwear and perhaps a few more to bugger into submission 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

I heard fat scruffy cunt Boris “Pussy Whipped” Johnson the other day boasting about how we had evacuated enough Peacefuls from Afghanistan equivalent to the population of Dorking. Wonderful!! Are we supposed to have a fucking party or something you useless  cunt? Six months from now the professional race baiters will have got hold of them and their gratitude for saving their miserable lives will be long forgotten. 

We have the enemy within encouraging the enemy without to come here and fuck us over. If you don’t know who your enemies are in the first place you are truly fucked.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Seek help Stubbers. Dressing geese up in sexy lingerie isn’t a normal thought even if Monsieur Withers is the ‘cunt de jour.’

It is not.
But completely different thinking metrics have to be applied when gauging your average French urbanite, couture-dependent pleasure seekers.