CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

6 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Frank I don't think that the likes of Eric, Wolfie, Ape, Decs and Billy can help themselves but what on earth are intellectual heavy weights like Baws and Scotty doing here .. what are they trying to prove?

Ape’s right Mildred. You are a mundane, tedious, fucking idiot.

Kill yourself.

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

As usual, you’re gleefully sticking your stupid fucking nose in, relishing the chance to try and appear to be something more than the mundane, tedious fucking idiot you are. I’m sure @Eric Cuntman, @Wolfie, @Decimusand @King Billywill be along to add their own view on this soon.

I'm not sure I can add much to what has been said in the past few days. Every site needs new blood to progress, so it's a shame prospective talents looking in might be put off because all they see when visiting are Pen's comments. When Proper had a (brief) cull a little while ago, the creature was warned to stop derailing threads and boring the fuck out of everyone with pointless horseshit. Nothing has changed, and the daily bollocks continues. 

I don't think for one second engineer of shit-making Frank could genuinely respect a basement-dwelling weirdo who appears to do nothing with life other than troll this site, but rather sees it as a cash cow for mining likes.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It is said that if any of them are found to be diseased they will be euthanised.

It's a shame that we don't treat humans the same way as the animals you so disgustingly despise.

If someone had a dog that was ancient, blind, and clearly on the cusp of full blown dementia, it would be put to sleep. Yet here you still are, breathing. 

Twisted old freak.

& Joe what's the time? Biden blames the UOOKay:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9938781/Biden-checks-WATCH-ceremony-honoring-13-soldiers-killed-ISIS-K-Kabul-attack.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9938569/British-Afghan-shot-dead-troops-opened-fire-panic-ISIS-suicide-bomb.html

He should get his bollox sniped off by the lovely Sarah Brightman, she can sing & she's off into space.

What's not to like?

Love ProfB XXX

I’m in Budapest Eric. The cab driver who took me from the airport to the hotel this morning was telling me all about the Hungarian problem they’re currently having with Muslim refugees. It’s a ‘problem ‘ that the U.K. could do with having. Victor Orban, their PM has told the EU to fuck right off , they aren’t taking any. Not one. I love this man. Why can’t we swap Bozo and the daft dancing cunt Gove for him?

I’m going to the coldwarpark shooting range tomorrow afternoon, for some serious fun, before three days of pain in my mouth, starting Wednesday morning.

• Like 2

Tr

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I’m in Budapest Eric. The cab driver who took me from the airport to the hotel this morning was telling me all about the Hungarian problem they’re currently having with Muslim refugees. It’s a ‘problem ‘ that the U.K. could do with having. Victor Orban, their PM has told the EU to fuck right off , they aren’t taking any. Not one. I love this man. Why can’t we swap Bozo and the daft dancing cunt Gove for him?

I’m going to the coldwarpark shooting range tomorrow afternoon, for some serious fun, before three days of pain in my mouth, starting Wednesday morning.

Trying to be intellectual, you bottom burp.

How nauseating you post is 🤢

FART PLANET

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What are they doing, screwing porcelain toofs into threaded bits in your jaw?

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They have enough problems with Romanian gyppoes. A Hungarian nurse I know was telling me her family have a farm and regularly catch these cunts trying to steal their livestock. Her dad and brothers drag them into the barn and kick the living shit out of them and dump them on the road. The police don't give a fuck about it, so they don't get prosecuted if the gyppo goes to them. 

Guest judgetwi
53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m going tomorrow afternoon, for some serious fun, before three days of pain in my mouth, starting Wednesday morning.

You’re Graham Norton aren’t you? I fucking knew it. You can’t fool me!

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Who's this cunt who's getting all the plaudits for saving a load of 4 legged shit machines? Don't worry about human beings will you, fucking idiot cunt.

Laffin..neil baby ya still make me laff..if ya ever find yerself in Dublin let me know id like to skull a few pints with ya..you choose the pub

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I would have given you more than 3 days of pain with a club hammer, for the cost of my Ryanair ticket.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

When was the surrender to ANTIFA and BLM?

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's clearly one of the facilitators who think they'll be given a little corner of paradise once they've sold us out to the savages.

Unsurprisingly, you two snowflakes are completely missing the point.

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unsurprisingly, you two snowflakes are completely missing the point.

Snowflake? I'm not the one cowering from the thought police. If somebody was posting shit like kill all niggers and all coons should be in a zoo then I could see your point but shitting your knickers over "negress" is censorship at its worst.

• Like 1

I’m in Budapest Eric...

Yeah. Drilling holes in my jawbone and screwing lots of titanium bits in. I can’t wait. 

Well, good luck and I hope the procedure goes well for you.

I must say, I'm surprised you're going ahead with this given that more patients have died during and post dental surgery than those who have passed away due to complications of the Covid vaccine. I appreciate my inference utilises your own fruitcake logic and perhaps I should have forewarned you earlier but at least this information will give you something to chew over for the next few days...

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, good luck and I hope the procedure goes well for you.

I must say, I'm surprised you're going ahead with this given that more patients have died during and post dental surgery than those who have passed away due to complications of the Covid vaccine. I appreciate my inference utilises your own fruitcake logic and perhaps I should have forewarned you earlier but at least this information will give you something to chew over for the next few days...

I am sure that he also told us that he actually travelled to Hungary last Tuesday rather than yesterday?

12 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Snowflake? I'm not the one cowering from the thought police. If somebody was posting shit like kill all niggers and all coons should be in a zoo then I could see your point but shitting your knickers over "negress" is censorship at its worst.

I've learned many years ago that the old adage of "give an inch and they'll take a mile" applies to certain punters hence the zero tolerance over certain words. You're obviously a man of principle TF, so why not set up and manage your own forum and see what happens. We both know that won't happen as you are one of those hot air merchants who talks the talk and nothing else.