CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hamilton was clearly discriminated against by racist weather conditions. 

A black cloud hanging over F1 today for sure. 

I heard the little marmalade jar cunt whinging the other week about there not being enough blacks in F1 and my first thought was ‘What about Williams F1, founded by Serena and Venuses old man? The spacker in the wheelchair.

Edited by Mrs Roops

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

I heard the little marmalade jar cunt whinging the other week about there not being enough blacks in F1 and my first thought was ‘What about Williams F1, founded by Serena and Venuses old man? The spacker in the wheelchair.

Errm, surely that was Frank Williams, the decidedly white racing driver? 🤔

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I'll tell you something, DC, I was sitting on a bench overlooking the Serpentine this morning when this wonderfully majestic swan swooped in and landed right in front of me. He came in from the west by Exhibition road, did a sharp left, a quick dip, flaps on final, and pulled off the most extraordinary landing on water I've ever seen a bird do. I've seen a lot birds land. 

It reminded me of watching the Concorde land for the first time with my old dad at Heathrow back in the seventies. They had a rooftop viewing gallery in terminal two back then. What a great life.

I showed this post to the Grandchildren…they wept, Maestro.

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hamilton was clearly discriminated against by racist weather conditions. 

I frankly can't stand the little fuckhead, but agree with him about refunding the crowd. 

What did Ayrton Senna and Freddie Mercury have in common?  They both died with skid marks on their helmet 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Yes... so it seems. Read the thread and keep up you stupid old bastard. 

You don't know to what or whom I was referring. If you insist on thrashing around desperately, trying to conjure up a soupçon of the old magic... please go and do it at someone else's feet. I'd rather just remember you the way you were. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Careful. Roops edited out my use of 'Negress' earlier. A noun still included in the OED, although they have noted it to be 'offensive' and 'dated'. An act of spineless capitulation to the PC fascists. As was her edit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You don't know to what or whom I was referring. If you insist on thrashing around desperately, trying to conjure up a soupçon of the old magic... please go and do it at someone else's feet. I'd rather just remember you the way you were. 

If it’s not the blatantly obvious, please explain to the board exactly what you were referring to. Was it an attempt at a humourless coded high-hat Ratcum Special, or did your ego simply get the better of you? Focus, you fucking drunk, and don’t copy others! 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

If it’s not the blatantly obvious, please explain to the board exactly what you were referring to. Was it an attempt at a humourless coded high-hat Ratcum Special, or did your ego simply get the better of you? Focus, you fucking drunk, and don’t copy others! 

Have a fucking word with Renfield, I like having my arsehole tongued as much as the next man, but he's taking it too far.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful. Roops edited out my use of 'Negress' earlier. A noun still included in the OED, although they have noted it to be 'offensive' and 'dated'. An act of spineless capitulation to the PC fascists. As was her edit.

...he said hiding behind a screen of anonymity.

Considering The Corner is freely available to view, punters are given a fair degree of latitude to spew ill-informed racist drivel. That said, there are certain words which are gleaned by the professionally outraged which can result in the site being closed down. You have been made aware of the situation yet you insist of having a few seconds of cheap thrills in order to sate your cretinous and very brittle ego.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I suspect he meant that you'd been beaten to the quote by about half an hour.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful. Roops edited out my use of 'Negress' earlier. A noun still included in the OED, although they have noted it to be 'offensive' and 'dated'. 

In the 1969 Star Trek episode, "The Savage Curtain", Lieutenant Uhuru was quite charmed to be so described by none other than Abraham Lincoln. (All right, it wasn't really Abraham Lincoln, but apparently mind reading aliens are very good at impressions.)

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect he meant that you'd been beaten to the quote by about half an hour.

We've all had our day on here, Baws.. apart from poor Wolfie who still hasn't found his groove. The difference between me and that racist fucking oaf, is that I was gifted with the ability and the foresight to adapt. 

Kill yourself. 

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which I was unaware of because I quoted Ape before scrolling down any further. If frank considers that a victory, I've already won. 

We're not in a competition here, Eric. You suggested that I was 'thrashing around desperately' when I was politely pointing out an oversight on your part. Rather than aimlessly trying to defend the indefensible, you'd do well by holding your hands up and apologising for, once again, drinking to excess. 

Like I said.. read the thread and keep up.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

We've all had our day on here, Baws.. apart from poor Wolfie who still hasn't found his groove. The difference between me and that racist fucking oaf, is that I was gifted with the ability and the foresight to adapt. 

Kill yourself. 

Frank I don't think that the likes of Eric, Wolfie, Ape, Decs and Billy can help themselves but what on earth are intellectual heavy weights like Baws and Scotty doing here .. what are they trying to prove?

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Frank I don't think that the likes of Eric, Wolfie, Ape, Decs and Billy can help themselves but what on earth are intellectual heavy weights like Baws and Scotty doing here .. what are they trying to prove?

As usual, you’re gleefully sticking your stupid fucking nose in, relishing the chance to try and appear to be something more than the mundane, tedious fucking idiot you are. I’m sure @Eric Cuntman, @Wolfie, @Decimusand @King Billywill be along to add their own view on this soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape™️ said:

As usual, you’re gleefully sticking your stupid fucking nose in, relishing the chance to try and appear to be something more than the mundane, tedious fucking idiot you are. I’m sure @Eric Cuntman, @Wolfie, @Decimusand @King Billywill be along to add their own view on this soon.

Ape .. how are you dealing with your anger management issues?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...he said hiding behind a screen of anonymity.

Considering The Corner is freely available to view, punters are given a fair degree of latitude to spew ill-informed racist drivel. That said, there are certain words which are gleaned by the professionally outraged which can result in the site being closed down. You have been made aware of the situation yet you insist of having a few seconds of cheap thrills in order to sate your cretinous and very brittle ego.

When was the surrender to ANTIFA and BLM?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, scotty said:

Errm, surely that was Frank Williams, the decidedly white racing driver? 🤔

I think that might have been the joke, Scotty.

How do you think Williams would fare against the likes of Schumacher these days? Frank's had much more time to learn the technique, but Michael might still be holding onto some of the greatness depending on how much of his brain was caved in.

Just imagine the cunts going through Eau Rouge at 3MPH...

200.gif?cid=95b2794459cfe5f968427f876144

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

What more can be said to the Tyrannosaurus todgered, vile old hag?

It's despised by everyone on here other than Frank, and has consistently been told for over half a decade that its lamentable attempts at humour, insight and engaging in intelligent debate have been about as successful as its back street, botched sex change.

Instead of tapping out tens of thousands of posts a year with its massive fucking hands, it should put said humongous paws to better use by wringing its own 20 inch fucking neck.