CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m surprised a man with your cultural background is so critical of religious fanatics and baby-killing terrorists. 

I’ll think about that while I walk the dog to the beach and back, that is if the lockdown droids don’t get me. Zero cases again here today so the patrols should be down to a minimum. 

You fruitcake.

Perhaps you could remind me when was the last time that Loyalists killed a baby, if ever? The IRA and other nationalists cornered the market in that a long time ago. And as for religious fanatics, they are few and far between amongst the general population in N.I. Some of the political leaders are fire and brimstone bible thumpers but the troubles were always more about the national sovereignty of the six counties. The fact that the two sides are of different religions, is more a historical fact. Most catholics and Protestants get on perfectly well with each other in Ulster, and have done for years. Christian religions have been on a sharp decline in the developed world for decades.

8 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I know a retired railway guard who back in 2001 got away with a then high spec digital camera worth £2,500 .. we all worked out that he had done it and so did the BT police but the daft cunt who left it behind on the train had purchased it abroad and sneaked it through the customs so after talking to the cunt the camera belonged to the police refused to take the matter further.

That’s a fascinating tale from your swashbuckling days riding the rails of Britain. 

I expect that Hollywood producers are fighting for the rights to turn it into a worldwide blockbuster.

There’s a marvellous acting person called Amanda Lepore who I think would be perfect for the role of you, lurking outside the carriage toilets, fiddling with your ticket punching machine, and eavesdropping on the investigation.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I know a retired railway guard who back in 2001 got away with a then high spec digital camera worth £2,500 .. we all worked out that he had done it and so did the BT police but the daft cunt who left it behind on the train had purchased it abroad and sneaked it through the customs so after talking to the cunt the camera belonged to the police refused to take the matter further.

Jesus wept, make yourself clear.

So, did he 'get away with it' or did the police keep the camera? 

You spectacularly thick fucking illiterate spastic cunt.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept, make yourself clear.

So, did he 'get away with it' or did the police keep the camera? 

You spectacularly thick fucking illiterate spastic cunt.

He got away with it, the police never even saw the camera. Use your fucking brain you boring twat.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

He got away with it, the police never even saw the camera. Use your fucking brain you boring twat.

Let's take an excerpt from your comment:

'...and sneaked it through the customs so after talking to the cunt the camera belonged to the police refused to take the matter further.'

You nosensical oaf, Pen. From the perspective of anyone online it looks as though an extra chromosome-carrying teenager has hijacked your computer, as well as their parent's drinks cabinet.

What a remedial, grammatically inept thickster you prove to be time and again. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Let's take an excerpt from your comment (which is just about half of it):

'...and sneaked it through the customs so after talking to the cunt the camera belonged to the police refused to take the matter further.'

You nosensical oaf, Pen. From the perspective of anyone online it looks as though an extra chromosome-carrying teenager has hijacked your computer, as well as their parent's drinks cabinet.

What a remedial, grammatically inept thickster you prove to be time and again. 

You are a complete and utter brainless oaf .. you can report things missing or stolen to the police without them seeing the item, They will not see the item unless it is recovered. because it has been stolen. The police will require proof that you actually had the item in the first place. In this case the the cunt provided proof of purchase and as the receipt was from abroad they asked for proof that it have been progressed through customs in the proper way .. they pointed out that if they recovered the camera they would need to inform the revenue and customs who would most likely seize the camera and prosecute him.

9 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

You are a complete and utter brainless oaf .. you can report thing missing or stolen to the police without them seeing the item because it has been stolen. The police will require proof that you actually had the item in the first place. In this case the the cunt provided proof of purchase and as the receipt was from abroad they asked for proof that it have been progressed through customs in the proper way .. they pointed out that if they recovered the camera they would need to inform the revenue and customs who would most likely seize the camera and prosecute him.

Your original post was an unintelligible, illiterate load of utter bollocks, so trying to defend it is pointless. Perhaps if you stopped to read what you’re posting, you’d realise how dreadful you are, and decide it’s best for all concerned if you simply kill yourself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I expect he’s engrossed in taking candid photos of complete strangers, with a glass of some pretentious wine and a faggot pair of sunglasses artistically included. 

It might be mere coincidence, but the majority of the bistros he visits do seem to consist of single men dining alone. Just imagine walking into such a place and clocking this skinny, hairy little white jeans-wearing Stavros cunt, tucked away in the corner, secretly attempting to photograph you.

27 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Your original post was an unintelligible, illiterate load of utter bollocks, so trying to defend it is pointless. Perhaps if you stopped to read what you’re posting, you’d realise how dreadful you are, and decide it’s best for all concerned if you simply kill yourself. 

Ape you are unintelligible, are you lonely tonight?

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It might be mere coincidence, but the majority of the bistros he visits do seem to consist of single men dining alone. Just imagine walking into such a place and clocking this skinny, hairy little white jeans-wearing Stavros cunt, tucked away in the corner, secretly attempting to photograph you.

It would be impossible to take a photo of either of you as your big fat gormless gobs would block the view.

43 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

You are a complete and utter brainless oaf .. you can report things missing or stolen to the police without them seeing the item, They will not see the item unless it is recovered. because it has been stolen. The police will require proof that you actually had the item in the first place. In this case the the cunt provided proof of purchase and as the receipt was from abroad they asked for proof that it have been progressed through customs in the proper way .. they pointed out that if they recovered the camera they would need to inform the revenue and customs who would most likely seize the camera and prosecute him.

Pen, your tales of skullguggery on the railways three decades ago are more Thomas The Tank Engine than Murder On The Orient Express.

Not one person on here gives the least amount of fucks about your beige attempts at reminiscing about a period in your life that was marginally more exciting than your current routine of squinting at the seagulls flapping around outside your dismal, council run Torquay care home.

Fuck right off.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, your tales of skullguggery on the railways three decades ago are more Thomas The Tank Engine than Murder On The Orient Express.

Not one person on here gives the least amount of fucks about your beige attempts at reminiscing about a period in your life that was marginally more exciting than your current routine of squinting at the seagulls flapping around outside your dismal, council run Torquay care home.

Fuck right off.

Fascinating. Why did you bother to respond?

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The farce of this withdrawal leaves 85 billion of American weapons in the hands of the savages, now if only some cunt can teach them how to fly an attack helicopter…

I wouldn't let my 78 year old grandfather organise a family BBQ, let alone a complex multinational withdrawl from a terrorist hot spot ready to explode. Sleepy Joe needs to be taken behind a barn and put down like the useless old dog that he is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The farce of this withdrawal leaves 85 billion of American weapons in the hands of the savages, now if only some cunt can teach them how to fly an attack helicopter…

Landing the helicopter is the most difficult job, they actually only need to be able to crash the said helicopters.

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Interesting point…… where is their air cover going to come from… who will fly their helecopters? When that answer has been divined, then expand it out. I see a fucking great civil war developing with every minority rattling a kettle.

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

40 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Ape you are unintelligible, are you lonely tonight?

38 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It would be impossible to take a photo of either of you as your big fat gormless gobs would block the view.

29 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Fascinating. Why did you bother to respond?

13 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Landing the helicopter is the most difficult job, they actually only need to be able to crash the said helicopters.

Once again I have made the foolish mistake of logging on in the faint hope of finding some worthwhile comments, only to be confronted with yet another deluge of total fucking drivel. What the actual fuck is your problem?

• Like 3

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Interesting point…… where is their air cover going to come from… who will fly their helecopters? When that answer has been divined, then expand it out. I see a fucking great civil war developing with every minority rattling a kettle.

The Taliban are an oppressive rabble without popular support. Let’s see how they get on with things…they can’t even organise security at the airport gate.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Once again I have made the foolish mistake of logging on in the faint hope of finding some worthwhile comments, only to be confronted with yet another deluge of total fucking drivel. What he actual fuck is your problem?

I know you're your own man, Bawsey, and not apt to join in with any of the incessant hounding of the weaker members that I'm so fond of. But it doesn't half give me the horn when you put a well deserved boot in.

Pen, everybody bar none hates you. Fuck off.

Just now, Decimus said:

I know you're your own man, Bawsey, and not apt to join in with any of the incessant hounding of the weaker members that I'm so fond of. But it doesn't half give me the horn when you put a well deserved boot in.

Pen, everybody bar none hates you. Fuck off.

Fascinating .. and you?

you can report things missing or stolen to the police without them seeing the item,

Don’t go reporting your massive male organ missing Big Boy.

Even the thickest PCSO in his first day on the job would instantly notch up his first ever crime solved, just by lowering his gaze about 2 feet.

You'd likely be charged with hiding swollen goods and boring an officer almost to sleep whilst on duty. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Pen, everybody bar none hates you. Fuck of

You know me, Decs, I hate everyone at the best of times, and I've not had a good day today. Things will look better tomorrow.