CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Waitrose cunts 🐽 & their fake Lincolnshire bangers BASTARDS

ProfB

On 11/08/2021 at 20:28, Wolfie said:

You vacuous freak. A Lincolnshire sausage doesn't have to be manufactured from pigs or in the county from which it shares its name – it merely has to conform with the exacting ingredients to be authentic.

I have just stumbled, mid-sip, across this. Why is 'It' complaining about ingredients. Made from Hampshire boar, and eaten by the biggest bore.

Oh fuck off.

On 13/08/2021 at 20:11, Witheredscrote said:

I have just stumbled, mid-sip, across this. Why is 'It' complaining about ingredients. Made from Hampshire boar, and eaten by the biggest bore.

Oh fuck off.

They tasted terrible, worse than dog shit - never again. I gobbled two & binned 4.

Love Prof B xxx

22 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

If I bought food, I’d try and eat it too…. I’ve eaten some rubbish sausages too.

I love Spot 💕 soo much. XXX

I once ate an iffy Cromer 🦀, it came out faster than it went in, if you know what I mean?

Have you seen what damage Banksy has done - his so called ART. Council protecting it (WTF), I was off down to Cromer sea front with my scrubbing brush first thing tomorrow, until I heard it's protected - protected my arse, mother nature the ocean will get rid of it asap.

.large.xxx-cromer-banksy.jpg.8b0d780fc52155c532407241505eb162.jpg

Van gogh he ain't. Bloody eyesore.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

If I bought food, I’d try and eat it too…. I’ve eaten some rubbish sausages too.

If you found a little plastic bag, tied in a knot, containing a couple of ‘sausages’, beside an overflowing bin in the local park though, I don’t think you’d be inclined to hurry home and get the frying pan out Spotto.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If you found a little plastic bag, tied in a knot, containing a couple of ‘sausages’, beside an overflowing bin in the local park though, I don’t think you’d be inclined to hurry home and get the frying pan out Spotto.

Go BIG or go home you full time BORE 🥱 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I love Spot 💕 soo much. XXX

I once ate an iffy Cromer 🦀, it came out faster than it went in, if you know what I mean?

Have you seen what damage Banksy has done - his so called ART. Council protecting it (WTF), I was off down to Cromer sea front with my scrubbing brush first thing tomorrow, until I heard it's protected - protected my arse, mother nature the ocean will get rid of it asap.

.large.xxx-cromer-banksy.jpg.8b0d780fc52155c532407241505eb162.jpg

Van gogh he ain't. Bloody eyesore.

He may have tapped into a subject of local interest though, as over 90% of under 25 year old local females said when asked, that they currently had or weren’t sure if they still had crabs. The other 10% said their husbands had definitely got some form of STD but wouldn’t comment further.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He may have tapped into a subject of local interest though, as over 90% of under 25 year old local females said when asked, that they currently had or weren’t sure if they still had crabs. The other 10% said their husbands had definitely got some form of STD but wouldn’t comment further.

🥱 go home

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

🥱 go home

You are without doubt the stupidest, most pointless, confused and irrelevant cunt on here at present. You appear to have no idea what any conversation between members is about, or even what any thread or topic being discussed by others is about. That’s not a criticism by the way, merely an observation. 

Which brings me to the one question I feel I need to ask you.

Are you Joe Biden?

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

In Cromer? Inform us with your worldly geographic wisdow as to which ocean you think will get rid of this? You utterly stupid prick.

To be fair, the wisdow is strong with you but it does look like the image was stencilled onto a sea wall...on a shingle beach...facing the North Sea. 

• Like 1