CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Waitrose cunts 🐽 & their fake Lincolnshire bangers BASTARDS

ProfB

I have been 100% scammed by the cunting bastards called Waitrose: my packet of six sausages said LINCOLNSHIRE sausages, once home I saw made from Hampshire boars in tiny writing.

The sausage are FUCKING FAKES, had I realised in the store, I would have screamed blue murder at the 4 eyed, wideload, cuntbreed  that served me. SHE KNEW I thought they were fully fledged Lincs bangers.

What next, Cumberland sausage made in Pompeii out of shark’s bollox?

I DO NOT know how Waitrose could do this to me, they are EVIL, sick in the skull to pull off this heinous scam.

Hampshire is famous for watercress not 🐽s

PS the good news is I got a Free Daily Fail with my My Waitrose card, front page is about Prince Andrew’s sausage.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I have been 100% scammed by the cunting bastards called Waitrose: my packet of six sausages said LINCOLNSHIRE sausages, once home I saw made from Hampshire boars in tiny writing.

The sausage are FUCKING FAKES, had I realised in the store, I would have screamed blue murder at the 4 eyed, wideload, cuntbreed  that served me. SHE KNEW I thought they were fully fledged Lincs bangers.

I DO NOT know how Waitrose could do this to me, they are EVIL, sick in the skull to pull off this heinous scam.

PS the good news is I got a Free Daily Fail with my My Waitrose card, front page is about Prince Andrew’s sausage.

From what I've experienced of you on here, Prof, its a fucking miracle you get any sausage at all. Beggars can't be choosers and all that shite...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just thought fishy fingers would be more your thing. Entirely innocent observation, whatever innuendo you might be picking up is simply a product of your own sick imagination.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

No, all I could think about as I ate them was that Viking turd pic i uploaded last night. They were rubbery. Going to have to bin them.

Fishy fingers indeed. Had swordfish last night - massive fish it is.

On 01/08/2021 at 18:25, Roadkill said:

Cheese grater, please. I wan't to make this as slow and painful as possible. WTF?

large.1280px-lloydsbankcoprolite_001-1-640x332.jpg.00217abb9630d792777eb4212522c9d6.jpg

I read what it contained: fossilized human feces dug up from a Viking site in York, England. It contains large amounts of meat, pollen grains, cereal bran, and many eggs of whipworm and maw-worm (intestinal parasites). It is on display at the Jorvik Centre in York. 

It was a bad move those Waitrose sausage - 🤮 

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

large.1280px-lloydsbankcoprolite_001-1-640x332.jpg.00217abb9630d792777eb4212522c9d6.jpg

I read what it contained: fossilized human feces dug up from a Viking site in York, England. It contains large amounts of meat, pollen grains, cereal bran, and many eggs of whipworm and maw-worm (intestinal parasites). It is on display at the Jorvik Centre in York. 

Is the quote function fucking up for you too? I said that on another thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

You vacuous freak. A Lincolnshire sausage doesn't have to be manufactured from pigs or in the county from which it shares its name – it merely has to conform with the exacting ingredients to be authentic.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Jesus Christ when @dave/joker/arseholes sees this he’ll be wanking himself dry for a fortnight 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
ps fuck off dickhead
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You vacuous freak. A Lincolnshire sausage doesn't have to be manufactured from pigs or in the county from which it shares its name – it merely has to conform with the exacting ingredients to be authentic.

Don't give me that, wolfie. As you know full well, it's like Cornish pasties, every ingredient has to be sourced in Cornwall and they can only be made there. Of course the pigs in Lincolnshire sausages have to be born, bred and killed in Lincolnshire, it's not rocket science. 

Or Prof b could just be full of fucking ordure, I can't decide which. 😒

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Absolutely fantastic nom, and I really mean that in case anyone gets  confused and thought I was in any way attempting to derail it.

However I couldn’t help wondering if you managed to shove all six of the rancid pigmeat torpedoes up your equally rancid dirtbox before typing this daft pile of shit?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm praying for a foot and mouth outbreak on the corner and a compulsory destruction order of every cloven hooved mammal. 

You add nothing and you're not wanted. 

😳 It's an avatar you SPANNER. I ain't a bar lamb.

• Like 1