CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flammable grease

Dave Umbongo

Stupid fucking Ouzo guzzling swarthys have set fire to their country somehow. They're now evacuating residents by ferry and all I'm saying is they better not start turning up on our shores as we have enough to fucking deal with all the 30 year old bearded kids that regularly arrive on a fucking lilo. 

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Stupid fucking Ouzo guzzling swarthys have set fire to their country somehow. They're now evacuating residents by ferry and all I'm saying is they better not start turning up on our shores as we have enough to fucking deal with all the 30 year old bearded kids that regularly arrive on a fucking lilo. 

Got enough with the ouzo quaffing, bald headed, pipe cleaner legged bubble of our own, without more of the cunts swarming our hallowed pages. 

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Perhaps they should read a bit more on Archimedes and displace some of the sea water surrounding their land and use it on the fucking fire.

Neil, you sausage hiding, Polack trafficking, stupid fucking cunt. Do you know what this totally uncharacteristic display of intelligence reminds me of?

U3Avqr.gif

This.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Neil, you sausage hiding, Polack trafficking, stupid fucking cunt. Do you know what this totally uncharacteristic display of intelligence reminds me of?

U3Avqr.gif

This.

Never watched it, Red Dwarf was always my Archimedes heel

• Like 1

On 09/08/2021 at 17:51, dave said:

Red Dwarf was fuckin' awful

Coming from the man who believes that fake dog shit from a joke shop represents the height of comedy, I doubt that Doug Naylor and Rob Grant will lose any sleep over your critique.

You whoopee cushion loving, absolute spastic fucking cunt.