CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Dave Umbongo

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No, different Drew altogether, sadly.

Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, shake the tree
Agadoo doo doo, push pineapple, grind coffee
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Come and dance every night, sing with a hula melody

On 21/08/2021 at 18:43, Neil said:

Not to worry Decs, 2 weeks time, bottom of the table head to head against the Arse. My lot are that fucking shit with a Pep wannabee fraudster in charge that your lot are guaranteed your first points of the season. £50 cunting million on a third rate centre half ffs, cunts

Fuck me, and I thought we got torn apart against City.

That shit show today, Neil, was the most disgraceful performance I've ever witnessed from a so called "big club". Not one shot on target and 19 percent posession, from invincibles to imbeciles. Fucking disgusting.

I blame Wenger for hanging around like a bad smell for five years too long. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, and I thought we got torn apart against City.

That shit show today, Neil, was the most disgraceful performance I've ever witnessed from a so called "big club". Not one shot on target and 19 percent posession, from invincibles to imbeciles. Fucking disgusting.

I blame Wenger for hanging around like a bad smell for five years too long. 

It hurts but I can remember the 80's when we were just as shite. I never thought it could happen but hopefully your lot will win the 'basement battle' in a fortnight and the 'wanabee Pep' fraud will get fucked off. The most embarrassing thing is that Arsenal have spent more than any other club in this window and we're still 6 players short of a half decent team. 

On 28/08/2021 at 19:13, Neil said:

It hurts but I can remember the 80's when we were just as shite. I never thought it could happen but hopefully your lot will win the 'basement battle' in a fortnight and the 'wanabee Pep' fraud will get fucked off. The most embarrassing thing is that Arsenal have spent more than any other club in this window and we're still 6 players short of a half decent team. 

"We're bottom of the league, we're bottom of the leeeeaeeeague...... We are the gunners, we're bottom of the league." 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Another sceptic bites the dust, Marcus Birks. Birks by name, Berk by nature. Lol. Fuck right off Anti-Vax cunts.

I posted about him two weeks ago CBB. Fake news. Would you be interested in buying my first, second, and all future ‘booster’ doses of the miracle jib jab? I really don’t think they’re for me. I’ll throw in an unopened box of face nappies dated March 2020, and a large  bottle of hand sanitiser for free mate.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I posted about him two weeks ago CBB. Fake news. Would you be interested in buying my first, second, and all future ‘booster’ doses of the miracle jib jab? I really don’t think they’re for me. I’ll throw in an unopened box of face nappies dated March 2020, and a large  bottle of hand sanitiser for free mate.

He only checked in with Lucifer on Friday though. Was he another 'U'-turner encouraging people not to leave it to late to be vaccinated?

• Like 1

On 28/08/2021 at 19:13, Neil said:

Went to watch Spurs on Sunday. Fucking fantastic. 3 seconds to fill a pint glass. Brilliant. 

The game was crap. Still, 3 points. Top of the heap. Downhill from here. 

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Went to watch Spurs on Sunday. Fucking fantastic. 3 seconds to fill a pint glass. Brilliant. 

The game was crap. Still, 3 points. Top of the heap. Downhill from here. 

I do fucking hope so