CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Dave Umbongo

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

You don't know the meaning of the word "hammered" until you've been thrashed 9-0 in successive seasons. 

I fear another such reaming tomorrow. 

I remember the scum getting battered by Man Utd 9-0 backin the 90s, which was a record at the time. 

Speaking of the 90s, that fucking Le Tiss goal vs Blackburn still gives me goosebumps. 

• Like 1

Not to worry Decs, 2 weeks time, bottom of the table head to head against the Arse. My lot are that fucking shit with a Pep wannabee fraudster in charge that your lot are guaranteed your first points of the season. £50 cunting million on a third rate centre half ffs, cunts

12 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

What about a Gums 'n' ammo section for Billy .. NO SURRENDER!

I’m off to Budapest next Monday to have my implants in Blakey. You should consider an extraction down below yourself.  I’m sure  McAlpines or Fitzpatrick Engineering could give you an estimate for the job if they’re not too busy building motorways and flyovers. Fred Dibnah might have tackled it if he were still with us.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m off to Budapest next Monday to have my implants in Blakey. You should consider an extraction down below yourself.  I’m sure  McAlpines or Fitzpatrick Engineering could give you an estimate for the job if they’re not too busy building motorways and flyovers. Fred Dibnah might have tackled it if he were still with us.

There's a great restaurant in one of the back streets there. The owner's a dead ringer for Yul Brynner.  

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Are you there yet .. don't come back.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m off to Budapest next Monday 

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

Are you there yet .. don't come back.

Your level of stupidity is without equal, so I won’t mention the lack of a question mark or capital D.

Idiot.