CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Dave Umbongo

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t hold your breath. It ain’t happening, and if it does, years from now the poison jab will have seen you off long before that day comes. How does it feel to have volunteered for the cull?

Ah bally baby i think yer bowler hat n sash are a bit too tight on ya..stopping the blood supply to that orange turnip in yer skull.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

@King Billy we're entertaining your boys at Carra Rudd this arvo. What's your score prediction? If you're going to the game wave your tin foil hat toward the Barclay and I'll waggle my six fingers back at you.

2-1 Norwich. Pukki and Cantwell

*if I'm right you owe me a fuck load of likes, big boy. 

On 13/08/2021 at 09:58, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya gettin the jab bally baby..i got me two doses of the moderna stuff..didn't really bother me what i was offered..at the vaccination centre i never realised how many good lookin women in the 50+ category there are...roll on the reopening.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Good old panzy; still destroying the backdoors of the old dears in the Emerald Isle 

On 12/08/2021 at 23:31, King Billy said:

Marcus Birks.... featured on BBC News nationwide in the last couple of days. Lying in hospital, oxygen mask on and bleating about his vaccine scepticism until he caught Covid, and urging everyone to get jabbed. Actor and reality TV gimp. The BBC didn’t see fit to mention that. 

Matthew Roche.... another sceptic who fell ill and realised how stupid he’d been and saw the light. Actor and paid schill.

Paul Godfrey.....ditto.

Anyone see a pattern emerging here?

Hugotalks.com

’The first Covid victim/actress that got the ball rolling.’

Interesting.

On 05/08/2021 at 22:51, Roadkill said:

Fuck! I use that stuff to stop my bollocks sweating on hot days. I hope my ovaries are OK...

A little bit of talc applied to a clammy sack on a hot day is one thing, but liberal application to a moist gusset is just going to create a perfumed fishy porridge. It's a no from me. 

14 hours ago, Goober said:

A little bit of talc applied to a clammy sack on a hot day is one thing, but liberal application to a moist gusset is just going to create a perfumed fishy porridge. It's a no from me. 

I think I heard it in “Frasier”: “It smells like a fish died and other fish brought it flowers”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Any other hot tips, gypps? 

Not so much a tip, but a prediction, Scotters.

I know he's scored already, but I think you wasted your money on Armstrong and he'll be a huge flop. Last year the only top six team he scored against (ironically) was Norwich, and over ten of his tally were against teams that got relegated. One of the most overrated players out there.

21 minutes ago, scotty said:

Any other hot tips, gypps? 

I predicted that score because getting a team like liverpool first game up can be a banana skin for the bigger side. I thought the canaries would cause them problems. Apparently Norwich were the better team in the first 25 minutes. Dunno whether decs can confirm that.

What makes me smile is cunts on TV  saying Spurs was a shock result.  The fact that City have lost their last 4 games at Tottenham and also not scoring either escaped their memory. 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I predicted that score because getting a team like liverpool first game up can be a banana skin for the bigger side. I thought the canaries would cause them problems. Apparently Norwich were the better team in the first 25 minutes. Dunno whether decs can confirm that.

What makes me smile is cunts on TV  saying Spurs was a shock result.  The fact that City have lost their last 4 games at Tottenham and also not scoring either escaped their memory. 

Absolutely agree, and possession was pretty much 50-50. We lost by a not inconsiderable margin, but I'm pleased with the performance against one of the best teams in the league. 

Also agree on the spurs result, I wasn't shocked at all.

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolutely agree, and possession was pretty much 50-50. We lost by a not inconsiderable margin, but I'm pleased with the performance against one of the best teams in the league. 

Also agree on the spurs result, I wasn't shocked at all.

Football! What a boring iron you have become. What next to titillate the members? Maybe your review of the Caister-on-Sea Kazoo Marching Band -v- The Dagenham Girl Pipers final.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not so much a tip, but a prediction, Scotters.

I know he's scored already, but I think you wasted your money on Armstrong and he'll be a huge flop. Last year the only top six team he scored against (ironically) was Norwich, and over ten of his tally were against teams that got relegated. One of the most overrated players out there.

If we're talking early tips Decs, get your money down early; this is the season the Saints go down. We've ridden our luck too often lately and this time we're not going to get away with it. Eddie Howe to take over after 15 - 20 games, then relegated anyway. 

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

If we're talking early tips Decs, get your money down early; this is the season the Saints go down. We've ridden our luck too often lately and this time we're not going to get away with it. Eddie Howe to take over after 15 - 20 games, then relegated anyway. 

Ah, the Wigan of the South.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bet you've missed those local derbies with Portsmouth, though.

Not especially. 

In a surprise move since their temporary elevation to PL status, Bournemouth have attempted vainly to replace Portsmouth as our main local rivals. Bless. 

On 17/08/2021 at 19:49, Decimus said:

Become? I've always liked and talked about football, you senile old cunt.

If we're talking about boring, try thirteen tedious fucking pages about snooker:

Fucking hell Decs, your mob haven't had an easy start. I see you're away to the Arab Oil FC! Hopefully we softened them up for you.