CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Dave Umbongo

On 05/08/2021 at 20:26, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t have the jibby jabby if my life depended on it, which it doesn’t. See you on the other side.

Did you know that Johnson and Johnson have exhausted all avenues of appeal and now have to pay out more than 2 billion dollars in damages for wilfully covering up the fact that they knew for decades that their best selling product of all time, ‘baby powder’ was causing ovarian cancer, due to it containing asbestos?

Just asking as J and J are exempt from legal action, like all the rest of the jabmongers if and when their Covid vaccine is shown to have serious side effects. Just something to think about CBB. And 2 weeks ago SAGE stated that the possible side effects of jabbing  children outweighed the possible benefits. Amazing how science gets turned on it’s arse in a fortnight isn’t it?

Bill Gates is still a cunt. *****************

Billy, I've taken some time to meditate on all of this and I cant help but notice no one has asked the most obvious question. Why were women talcum powdering their ovaries in the first place? Is this how Vitiligo happens?

Vitiligo-Myths-and-FAQs-1024x568.jpg

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Billy, I've taken some time to meditate on all of this and I cant help but notice no one has asked the most obvious question. Why were women talcum powdering their ovaries in the first place? Is this how Vitiligo happens?

Punkapes caddy?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Looks a right shithead

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They've been putting too much carbon dioxide in the Cuprinol tins.

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Michael Jackson may have set the early pace, but evolution has clearly picked up the torch. 👍

On 05/08/2021 at 18:13, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dead now. Thought he was fit enough to fight off Covid 19 without the vaccine. What do you think of that Billy / Eric?

You never know when your numbers up.

I think now this is a media tactic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9875841/Covid-wipes-anti-vaxxer-family-Son-loses-father-73-mother-65-brother-40-virus.html

Another bloke in his early 50s "last words" were "I wish I had the vaccine now" was reported elsewhere on the media. Prepare yourself for more "death bed" regrets. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9875841/Covid-wipes-anti-vaxxer-family-Son-loses-father-73-mother-65-brother-40-virus.html

Another bloke in his early 50s "last words" were "I wish I had the vaccine now" was reported elsewhere on the media. Prepare yourself for more "death bed" regrets. 

Darwinism by Covid, how poetic.

39 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Somerset this week and how covid hasn't thinned out the population here I'll never know. The place is full of chubsters waddling around. Was in a pub last night for a meal and drink and I felt anorexic. 

I live in Somerset gypps.. Frome. Do you wanna have sex with me?

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

An absolutely stunning part of the world.

Don't ruin my happy memories of it by replacing the image of rolling green hills and quaint country pubs with your fucking Mavis from Corrie cum face.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An absolutely stunning part of the world.

Don't ruin my happy memories of it by replacing the image of rolling green hills and quaint country pubs with your fucking Mavis from Corrie cum face.

A skinny Greek cunt moved to Somerset

his catchphrase was ‘would you like cum or shit?’

he got  run out of Frome 

and had to run home

cos the locals were having none of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm in Somerset this week and how covid hasn't thinned out the population here I'll never know. The place is full of chubsters waddling around. Was in a pub last night for a meal and drink and I felt anorexic. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

You'll be instantly transformed into a chubster if you hang out with Frank, Gyps. 

And if you've got a penchant for bumsex, you're in luck.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Funny how no cunt says "my only regret is that I'm dying".

I know we take different stances on the whole Covid thing, but I'm willing to call this out for the obvious bollocks that it is. My guess is its a retcon by bereaved family members trying to do what they perceive as some good from the situation.

No cunt wants to die before their time, but I doubt anyone is really asking them "what's your biggest regret in this entire situation?" when they're in the process of doing so. And if they are, they're cunts.

The entire thing has a nasty air of "We told you so! We told you so!"

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Funny how no cunt says "my only regret is that I'm dying".

I know we take different stances on the whole Covid thing, but I'm willing to call this out for the obvious bollocks that it is. My guess is its a retcon by bereaved family members trying to do what they perceive as some good from the situation.

No cunt wants to die before their time, but I doubt anyone is really asking them "what's your biggest regret in this entire situation?" when they're in the process of doing so. And if they are, they're cunts.

The entire thing has a nasty air of "We told you so! We told you so!"

Any day now we’ll have tearstricken mothers of teenage youths, who’ve been carved up on the streets of London, begging teenagers everywhere  to get double jabbed.

’Leon was a good boy. He was going to go to uni if he hadn’t got expelled and arrested 17 times. His last words were...”If only I’d got double jabbed like Saddique Khan said on TV.”

Wise words indeed, considering he died from 37 stab wounds, but had tested positive for Covid 19 in the last 28 days and therefore joins the list of victims of this terrible pandemic, which we’re all in together (don’t forget).

Amazing how the deaths of people that were double jabbed barely made the news and yet the anti vaxxers that croak are now all over the fucking place.Can the government please announce that anyone feeling depressed and suicidal can go ahead and do it because no one gives a fuck about them and things are only going to get worse. Fucking sheep

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

I don’t trust governments, any fucking government, anywhere in the fucking world. They have proved to be lying, duplicitous cunts over and over again. I’ll wait to see the long term effects of this vaccine before I trust some cunt to pump it into me. In the meantime i’ll take my chances and risk being called all sorts of media invented names. 

Oi vei! It’s not as if I haven’t been called names already. I’ll get over it. Trust me.

23 hours ago, Neil said:

Amazing how the deaths of people that were double jabbed barely made the news and yet the anti vaxxers that croak are now all over the fucking place.Can the government please announce that anyone feeling depressed and suicidal can go ahead and do it because no one gives a fuck about them and things are only going to get worse. Fucking sheep

It’s now being reported that 90% of Covid hospitalisations in Israel are from the double jabbed, ‘clever and virtuous’ section of the population,  although not as widely reported as one might expect. I can’t help wonder why that is? 

Also, here at home Professor Robert Dingwall, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation  has been told his services are no longer required. This comes after he gave a number of interviews in which he stated that the risk of side effects far outweighed the health risks from Covid for children under 18, a view which the JCVI had held until suddenly doing a 180 degree turn, without explanation, at the same time as giving Prof. Dingwall the boot.

Before M** R**** leaps on me with her usual ‘thicko etc etc etc’ debunking of this story, I will point out that Dingwall has said that his public statements re. jabbing kids was not the reason for his departure, but perhaps he’s concerned for his future career and reputation  as many respected scientists and doctors have found themselves  attacked and cancelled just for questioning the one and only narrative that has been approved by the great and the good for the last year and a half.

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s now being reported that 90% of Covid hospitalisations in Israel are from the double jabbed, ‘clever and virtuous’ section of the population,  although not as widely reported as one might expect. I can’t help wonder why that is? 

Also, here at home Professor Robert Dingwall, a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation  has been told his services are no longer required. This comes after he gave a number of interviews in which he stated that the risk of side effects far outweighed the health risks from Covid for children under 18, a view which the JCVI had held until suddenly doing a 180 degree turn, without explanation, at the same time as giving Prof. Dingwall the boot.

Before M** R**** leaps on me with her usual ‘thicko etc etc etc’ debunking of this story, I will point out that Dingwall has said that his public statements re. jabbing kids was not the reason for his departure, but perhaps he’s concerned for his future career and reputation  as many respected scientists and doctors have found themselves  attacked and cancelled just for questioning the one and only narrative that has been approved by the great and the good for the last year and a half.

It could be due the high number of percentage people double jabbed in a situation where more than 90% of the vulnerable people have been double jabbed a  situation could arise where the number of hospitalised people who are double jabbed are greatly outnumbering the very small number of vulnerable people who have not been double jabbed (or indeed jabbed) and are still alive.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It’s now being reported that 90% of Covid hospitalisations in Israel are from the double jabbed

So not actually dying?

19 minutes ago, Clavo Cruz said:

It could be due the high number of percentage people double jabbed in a situation where more than 90% of the vulnerable people have been double jabbed a  situation could arise where the number of hospitalised people who are double jabbed are greatly outnumbering the very small number of vulnerable people who have not been double jabbed (or indeed jabbed) and are still alive.