CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

John Eyers

Dave Umbongo

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dead now. Thought he was fit enough to fight off Covid 19 without the vaccine. What do you think of that Billy / Eric?

You never know when your numbers up.

A rather stupid decision for a man of over forty, a competitive body builder, who very likely tinkered with steroids and knackered his immune system.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

A rather stupid decision for a man of over forty, a competitive body builder, who very likely tinkered with steroids and knackered his immune system.

if he was a competitive bodybuilder I think you are definitely correct in the use of substances that fuck up the rest of your body.

Expect the press to rinse the fuck out of this story in order to get the anti vaxxers on side. Truth is he had underlying health conditions and probably would have snuffed it anyway. The government will have to fall back on the bribing of the young by offering discounts on junk food, something they've been getting them to avoid but now turning it around to get them to change their minds, fucking wankers

On 05/08/2021 at 18:13, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dead now. Thought he was fit enough to fight off Covid 19 without the vaccine. What do you think of that Billy / Eric?

You never know when your numbers up.

I wouldn’t have the jibby jabby if my life depended on it, which it doesn’t. See you on the other side.

Did you know that Johnson and Johnson have exhausted all avenues of appeal and now have to pay out more than 2 billion dollars in damages for wilfully covering up the fact that they knew for decades that their best selling product of all time, ‘baby powder’ was causing ovarian cancer, due to it containing asbestos?

Just asking as J and J are exempt from legal action, like all the rest of the jabmongers if and when their Covid vaccine is shown to have serious side effects. Just something to think about CBB. And 2 weeks ago SAGE stated that the possible side effects of jabbing  children outweighed the possible benefits. Amazing how science gets turned on it’s arse in a fortnight isn’t it?

Bill Gates is still a cunt. *****************

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you know that Johnson and Johnson have exhausted all avenues of appeal and now have to pay out more than 2 billion dollars in damages for wilfully covering up the fact that they knew for decades that their best selling product of all time, ‘baby powder’ was causing ovarian cancer, due to it containing asbestos?

It's not all bad news, though...

lUgmm3A.png

• Like 1

On 05/08/2021 at 20:26, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t have the jibby jabby if my life depended on it, which it doesn’t. See you on the other side.

Just asking as J and J are exempt from legal action, like all the rest of the jabmongers if and when their Covid vaccine is shown to have serious side effects. Just something to think about CBB. And 2 weeks ago SAGE stated that the possible side effects of jabbing  children outweighed the possible benefits. Amazing how science gets turned on it’s arse in a fortnight isn’t it?

Bill Gates is still a cunt. ***************

Gates has stated in the past about thinning out the human race. Tell you what, you spekky, nerdy tub of shit, you start the ball rolling. Fucking top yourself. And take Frank with you. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gates has stated in the past about thinning out the human race. Tell you what, you spekky, nerdy tub of shit, you start the ball rolling. Fucking top yourself. And take Frank with you. 

Old Bill has just stated that meeting Epstein ‘was a big mistake’

Of course it was you fucking evil little cunt, you and your mates had to go to great lengths to have him killed 

19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's not all bad news, though...

lUgmm3A.png

I left that out Baws as I knew it would have somewhat steered the conversation away from the point I was trying to make.

Im not anti vaccine. I just have serious concerns about these mRNA jabs which have been rushed through normal testing and safety protocols and are basically being forced on the public through coercion and 24/7 propaganda. I’m much more inclined to wait a little longer for the Novovax jab which is a traditional type vaccine and has just come through a study of over 15000 people with an efficacy rate of 90%. I’m more than willing to take my chances and wait, without a gimp mask and washing my hands 500 times a day. 

Also Pfizer have a rather dubious past record with experimental vaccines, especially in Africa.

My grandad lived to 190 years old and he smoked 80 woodbines  a day and drunk a gallon of poteen every morning after a huge Ulster fry. So I reckon I’ll be OK.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I left that out Baws as I knew it would have somewhat steered the conversation away from the point I was trying to make.

Im not anti vaccine. I just have serious concerns about these mRNA jabs which have been rushed through normal testing and safety protocols and are basically being forced on the public through coercion and 24/7 propaganda. I’m much more inclined to wait a little longer for the Novovax jab which is a traditional type vaccine and has just come through a study of over 15000 people with an efficacy rate of 90%. I’m more than willing to take my chances and wait, without a gimp mask and washing my hands 500 times a day. 

Also Pfizer have a rather dubious past record with experimental vaccines, especially in Africa.

My grandad lived to 190 years old and he smoked 80 woodbines  a day and drunk a gallon of poteen every morning after a huge Ulster fry. So I reckon I’ll be OK.

I had my second AZ jab at the weekend Bally- for some reason the lisping camp male doctor wearing eyeliner insisted I take it in the ball bag. 
I’ve not felt right since 

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Old Bill has just stated that meeting Epstein ‘was a big mistake’

Of course it was you fucking evil little cunt, you and your mates had to go to great lengths to have him killed 

You really don't believe all that BS about him being topped do you?

Next you'll be telling us that the chinky wink flu's not real. 

Mind you, I believe Stevie Wonder was sent there to watch him.

On 05/08/2021 at 20:26, King Billy said:

Bill Gates is still a cunt. **************

Whoever thinks that putting chalk on the genitalia is a good idea, needs to have their head examined, too. Add half a gallon of piss and start painting the walls.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck! I use that stuff to stop my bollocks sweating on hot days. I hope my ovaries are OK...