CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Lammy

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I was listening to LBC last Saturday afternoon. Maajid Nawaz......yes he’s a Peaceful but he’s not your usual brain dead fucking Peaceful, I like him. But, having a couple of cans of Wifebeater at lunchtime, I fell asleep on the sofa.

I wake up and there is some posh, plummy voiced cunt on the radio. I thought.... that cunt sounds familiar, i’ve heard him somewhere before i’m sure. Obviously I had to go for a piss and when I came back this plummy voiced prick was ranting on about the racist Prime Minister, the racist Home Secretary, this racist government and the racist fucking country.

What the fuck is this i’m thinking......you can’t be a radio presenter and come out with inflammatory shit like this. I’m witnessing this cunt getting the sack, live on air!

Then some wokie phoned in, called him David, and I realised who the cunt was. Oh yes, fat poshboy, professional race baiter, “I had a friend who died in Grenfell” David fucking Lammy. What the fuck are LBC doing employing this two faced  sack of dogshit? How the fuck is he allowed to get away with this race hatred, stirring up thick cunts.....and I don’t just mean BLACK thick cunts. 

But don’t worry about David. When it all kicks off he’ll be safe and sound with his posh North London whitey friends. What a fucking cunt!

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I was listening to LBC last Saturday afternoon. Maajid Nawaz......yes he’s a Peaceful but he’s not your usual brain dead fucking Peaceful, I like him. But, having a couple of cans of Wifebeater at lunchtime, I fell asleep on the sofa.

I wake up and there is some posh, plummy voiced cunt on the radio. I thought.... that cunt sounds familiar, i’ve heard him somewhere before i’m sure. Obviously I had to go for a piss and when I came back this plummy voiced prick was ranting on about the racist Prime Minister, the racist Home Secretary, this racist government and the racist fucking country.

What the fuck is this i’m thinking......you can’t be a radio presenter and come out with inflammatory shit like this. I’m witnessing this cunt getting the sack, live on air!

Then some wokie phoned in, called him David, and I realised who the cunt was. Oh yes, fat poshboy, professional race baiter, “I had a friend who died in Grenfell” David fucking Lammy. What the fuck are LBC doing employing this two faced  sack of dogshit? How the fuck is he allowed to get away with this race hatred, stirring up thick cunts.....and I don’t just mean BLACK thick cunts. 

But don’t worry about David. When it all kicks off he’ll be safe and sound with his posh North London whitey friends. What a fucking cunt!

On 25/06/2020 at 00:18,  judgetwi said: 

I sure David ‘my friend died in Grenfell’ Lammy is married to a white woman. If he is she must be one of the good whites (ie rich as fuck) not one of the nasty cunt whites like us who kept him in chains for all those years. 

I’m regretting that now obviously. I’m regretting that I didn’t whip the shit out of the fucking lying, opportunist, race baiting bag of dogshit. Cunt.

I see that @Ape™️’s Alzheimers is contagious you boring kike-cunt. Fuck off! Lol.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

On 25/06/2020 at 00:18,  judgetwi said: 

I sure David ‘my friend died in Grenfell’ Lammy is married to a white woman. If he is she must be one of the good whites (ie rich as fuck) not one of the nasty cunt whites like us who kept him in chains for all those years. 

I’m regretting that now obviously. I’m regretting that I didn’t whip the shit out of the fucking lying, opportunist, race baiting bag of dogshit. Cunt.

I see that @Ape™️’s Alzheimers is contagious you boring kike-cunt. Fuck off! Lol.

So what’s your point Himmler?......other than to show you have a lot of time on your hands and the consistency of the mush that occupies your cranal cavity.

That'd be critical race theory, which, as a white person, you are caught in the clef-stick of acknowledging (i.e. being in the ludicrous position of being responsible for things that happened before you were a string of DNA) or challenging (in which case you are 'in denial' or suffering from 'unconscious' racism or the subject matter of 'why I can no longer talk to white people about race).

Anti-white rhetoric is now so endemic in our language that the mere prefix ‘white’ is sufficient to render a word derogatory: whitesplaining, white privilege, white fragility.

Even charity performed by white people is now distasteful.

Comic Relief, who for so long have borne the brunt of such ignominious donations, have finally had £8million worth of white saviourhood wiped from their books, thanks to the visionary zeal of David Lammy.

When everything is racist, nothing is

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What the fuck are LBC doing employing this two faced  sack of dogshit?

Well they can’t give James O’Brien and Sheila Fogarty two shows each. Can they? LBC is the biggest sack of leftie shit on the airwaves. The only token right of centre cunt left there is Nick Ferrari and he’s a fake anyway imo.

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

That'd be critical race theory, which, as a white person, you are caught in the clef-stick of acknowledging (i.e. being in the ludicrous position of being responsible for things that happened before you were a string of DNA) or challenging (in which case you are 'in denial' or suffering from 'unconscious' racism or the subject matter of 'why I can no longer talk to white people about race).

Anti-white rhetoric is now so endemic in our language that the mere prefix ‘white’ is sufficient to render a word derogatory: whitesplaining, white privilege, white fragility.

Even charity performed by white people is now distasteful.

Comic Relief, who for so long have borne the brunt of such ignominious donations, have finally had £8million worth of white saviourhood wiped from their books, thanks to the visionary zeal of David Lammy.

When everything is racist, nothing is

Theres still plenty of white sheep out there that put their hands in their pockets when this shitfest pokes their guilt buttons  

On 19/07/2021 at 23:15, judgetwi said:

You stupid, fat, bacon dodging, gas breathing, loft hiding, genital mutilating, Palestinian baby killing, utter fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You stupid, fat, bacon dodging, gas breathing, loft hiding, genital mutilating, Palestinian baby killing, utter fucking cunt.

Yawn.....your telly hasn’t broken down again has it big boy?