CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FOR SALE! Saka's football boots (used once, as new, one 'very careful' owner)

and

• and changed the title to FOR SALE! Saka's football boots (used once, as new, one 'very careful' owner)

I love the lad 😽 , he's done very well, he was cursed by a wicked footballer witch:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9784117/Euro-2020-Giorgio-Chiellini-confesses-laying-curse-Bukayo-Saka-missed-penalty.html

The witch also tried derobing the poor lad, by pulling off Saka's shirt - us ladies would've loved to have seen saka bollock naked, but it didn't come to that.

Love Prof B XXX

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Post Removed

Racist shit for which Mr Roops would immediately delete me...the bottler. 

There’s a rumour on t’internet that Wokegate selected his penalty takers so that a black player could score the winning goal, thus justifying his constant arselicking of the wokie agenda. It seems unlikely but why bring on 2 black substitutes to take on the penalties? Why give the crucial 5th pen to a kid who has never taken a first team pen in his life? Apparently he has taken 2 penalties at youth level and missed one of them! Why the fuck would you put a boy in that position when you had Grealish, an experienced and cocky fucker asking to take one? (according to his twitter) There’s something very stinky about this. Would Wokegate really pull off a stunt like this just to prove a point? I dunno but people do strange things when they are under pressure. Just ask Mr Roops who shits his pants every time I turn up on here. Just like Wokegate a fucking fake and a boring bottler.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s a rumour on t’internet that Wokegate selected his penalty takers so that a black player could score the winning goal, thus justifying his constant arselicking of the wokie agenda. It seems unlikely but why bring on 2 black substitutes to take on the penalties? Why give the crucial 5th pen to a kid who has never taken a first team pen in his life? Apparently he has taken 2 penalties at youth level and missed one of them! Why the fuck would you put a boy in that position when you had Grealish, an experienced and cocky fucker asking to take one? (according to his twitter) There’s something very stinky about this. Would Wokegate really pull off a stunt like this just to prove a point? I dunno but people do strange things when they are under pressure. Just ask Mr Roops who shits his pants every time I turn up on here. Just like Wokegate a fucking fake and a boring bottler.

You do realise that every cunt on here yawns everytime you bleat and Roops ejaculates? You’ve got to be the stupidest cunt on here…’chosen tribe’ my covered helmet. Fuck off.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

An interesting theory and if there is any truth in it at all this country is even more fucked than I thought

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Of the around 150 ‘racist’ social media posts sent to the three  club footed penalty flops, 105 have been identified as coming from abroad.  Iran, Saudi Arabia and mostly other Arab shitholes. Not exactly the places that ‘far right’ England fans normally hang out. Only 5 have been identified as coming from the U.K. so far. I guess the lesson here is that the white supremacists have got a foothold right across the globe now. I expect the Millwall Supporters Club will soon be added to the FBI and MI6 most wanted lists. Utter fucking clownworld. 2021 the year civilisation started rolling uncontrollably backwards down the hill.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Of the around 150 ‘racist’ social media posts sent to the three  club footed penalty flops, 105 have been identified as coming from abroad.  Iran, Saudi Arabia and mostly other Arab shitholes. Not exactly the places that ‘far right’ England fans normally hang out. Only 5 have been identified as coming from the U.K. so far. I guess the lesson here is that the white supremacists have got a foothold right across the globe now. I expect the Millwall Supporters Club will soon be added to the FBI and MI6 most wanted lists. Utter fucking clownworld. 2021 the year civilisation started rolling uncontrollably backwards down the hill.

Well said. I need to find a deserted island with adequate resources, invite you and some similarly minded people (fit as fuck racist white women), and install watch stations around the perimeter. Any brown people (or poofs) seen heading for the beach in a boat will be rendered into fish food with an M134 rotary cannon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said. I need to find a deserted island with adequate resources, invite you and some similarly minded people (fit as fuck racist white women), and install watch stations around the perimeter. Any brown people (or poofs) seen heading for the beach in a boat will be rendered into fish food with an M134 rotary cannon.

The best we can hope for Eric is a zombie apocalypse. I’m good with that though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ll need a significant power source to operate that bad boy and it’ll eat through 7.62 like a fat cunt in Greggs. Best stick with conventional firepower, possibly sea mines, then heavy wooden clubs and crowbars for the cunts who make it onto the beach 

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’ll need a significant power source to operate that bad boy and it’ll eat through 7.62 like a fat cunt in Greggs. Best stick with conventional firepower, possibly sea mines, then heavy wooden clubs and crowbars for the cunts who make it onto the beach 

Sea mines will be no good against dinghies. Aren't they magnetic?

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

At the rate testosterone levels are plummeting Frank Spencer would be more than capable of defending the entire island armed with a feather duster and a lollipop stick. Best save the ammo for the zombies in the second wave. (The white zombies only of course). Imagine the shame of being the last human in history and video footage emerged millions of years from now of all the white zombies taking the knee and you smiling through a cloud of cordite as the one black zombie behind thems head explodes.

45 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I want a Mini-gun like Jesse Ventura had in Predator!

Don't spoil it with logic.

On 14/07/2021 at 02:52, judgetwi said:

Shut the fuck up, you whingeing kike cunt, you're like an old fucking woman.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 14/07/2021 at 10:23, Dyslexic cnut said:

You do realise that every cunt on here yawns everytime you bleat and Roops ejaculates? You’ve got to be the stupidest cunt on here…’chosen tribe’ my covered helmet. Fuck off.

Rather presumptive of you to claim to speak for “every cunt on here.” Not that I mind, you understand , i’m just thinking that a certain Jethro the Carrotcruncher might have a little cry about it.

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shut the fuck up, you whingeing kike cunt, you're like an old fucking woman.

Oh dear! You’ve just fucked up my knitting. I think I dropped a couple of stitches there. It’s a “Free Palestine” ski hat for my nephew just in case you were interested.

Family joke you understand. Bit complicated.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh dear! You’ve just fucked up my knitting. I think I dropped a couple of stitches there. It’s a “Free Palestine” ski hat for my nephew just in case you were interested.

Family joke you understand. Bit complicated.

Knit yourself a huge sock to shove in your fat fucking gob.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Rather presumptive of you to claim to speak for “every cunt on here.” Not that I mind, you understand , i’m just thinking that a certain Jethro the Carrotcruncher might have a little cry about it.

Try not to mention Roops or red triangles ever again and we may get on. Failing that, carry on pissing your striped pyjamas…fence rattler.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/07/2021 at 14:02, Dyslexic cnut said:

Try not to mention Roops or red triangles ever again and we may get on. Failing that, carry on pissing your striped pyjamas…fence rattler.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺(R) oops!

Guest judgetwi
On 16/07/2021 at 13:32, Decimus said:

Knit yourself a huge sock to shove in your fat fucking gob.

Surely you mean a huge COCK to shove in my gob? I know how your mind works Hillbillyboy. I hope I don’t have to correct you again. You’re embarrassing yourself.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Surely you mean a huge COCK to shove in my gob? I know how your mind works Hillbillyboy. I hope I don’t have to correct you again. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You're many things, Solly, but a back scuttler isn't one of them.

I know how seriously you take your religion, and YAHWEH wouldn't let you into paradise if you'd spent your years on Earth endlessly chugging down spunk. Luckily for you, he doesn't have the same attitude when it comes to super strength cider.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're many things, Solly, but a back scuttler isn't one of them.

I know how seriously you take your religion, and YAHWEH wouldn't let you into paradise if you'd spent your years on Earth endlessly chugging down spunk. Luckily for you, he doesn't have the same attitude when it comes to super strength cider.

The Jew God likes macaroni pictures.