CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Python bites man’s willy.

ProfB

Guest judgetwi
On 08/07/2021 at 08:22, Decimus said:

Well fuck my old jack boots, I never thought I'd see the day where you had your enormous, Kike conk firmly wedged up Pen's arsehole.

You should consider laying off the kosher spesh, Netanyahu. Crippling liver disease aside, it now seems to be affecting your already limited cognitive functions.

No need to thank me etc.

Well you never know with me Carrotcruncher. I’m a bit of a cunt to be honest and I don’t operate between the parallel lines. That’s why you and Mr Roops hate my guts.

I’ll ignore your medical advice if  you don’t mind. I don’t recall you claiming to be a Doctor among your endless bragging and generally making a cunt of yourself. 

Toodle-oo!

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Well you never know with me Carrotcruncher. I’m a bit of a cunt to be honest and I don’t operate between the parallel lines. That’s why you and Mr Roops hate my guts.

I’ll ignore your medical advice if  you don’t mind. I don’t recall you claiming to be a Doctor among your endless bragging and generally making a cunt of yourself. 

Toodle-oo!

It's called common sense, Solly. You don't need a medical degree to know that a diet of Tennant's, Chicken doner and Daily Mail op-eds are bad for you. That being said, I strongly encourage you to avoid my advice, the world would be a better place without you.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Toodle-oo!

You are the Last Englishman and I claim my 10/- prize.

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's called common sense, Solly. You don't need a medical degree to know that a diet of Tennant's, Chicken doner and Daily Mail op-eds are bad for you. That being said, I strongly encourage you to avoid my advice, the world would be a better place without you.

Make up your mind shitforbrains. I can’t keep up with all this clever paradoxical shit. I didn’t go to school you know......I was hop picking in the fields of Kent.....to keep dimmos like you pissed up. I didn’t know that at the time, obviously.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Make up your mind shitforbrains. I can’t keep up with all this clever paradoxical shit. I didn’t go to school you know......I was hop picking in the fields of Kent.....to keep dimmos like you pissed up. I didn’t know that at the time, obviously.

Sevenoaks?

• 1 month later...
On 07/07/2021 at 11:02, Decimus said:

Bullshit. Never happened.

No Christian member of the clergy, not even a sexually perverse Catholic priest, would ever let a Christ killer wrap their thick, rubbery lips around their cock.

Not to worry though, Hesch, there are plenty of Jewish sex beasts out there to abuse little Jew boys that nobody else wants.

@judgetwi another one to add to the list (allegedly) Bob "Zimmerman" Dylan.

What is it with your fucking lot?

Disgusting.

On 12/07/2021 at 10:01, Decimus said:

There’s absolutely nothing likeable about you anymore. Charm has long gone. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck me, a filthy Arab interceding on behalf of a Jew!

You're not starring in the 'Rock the Casbah' video, you dirty fucking camel jockey, so take your critique and shove it up your arse.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

@judgetwi another one to add to the list (allegedly) Bob "Zimmerman" Dylan.

What is it with your fucking lot?

Disgusting.

Mr Roops, how about this for “oblique references to paedophilia” then? Any red triangles for your boy then 🔺?

I won’t bother with the blatant and consistent anti Semitism as we all know you can’t wear a t shirt because of your Einsatzgruppen tattoo. You really are a piece of work aren’t you Mr Roops?

Fucking fake.

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Mr Roops, how about this for “oblique references to paedophilia” then? Any red triangles for your boy then 🔺?

I won’t bother with the blatant and consistent anti Semitism as we all know you can’t wear a t shirt because of your Einsatzgruppen tattoo. You really are a piece of work aren’t you Mr Roops?

Fucking fake.

Dry your eyes, cunt, you've done to death the cry-baby, perpetual victim act. Mrs Roops has done you good and proper and must be laughing her tits off every time she lands another bite.

Mod-Q, training wheels wanker.

Lol.

0tMOmoE.png

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dry your eyes, cunt, you've done to death the cry-baby, perpetual victim act. Mrs Roops has done you good and proper and must be laughing her tits off every time she lands another bite.

Lol.

0tMOmoE.png

'Perpetual victim act'- he's Jewish, what do you expect. 

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

0tMOmoE.png

You’re going to wear that tongue out Carrotcruncher. Just an observation, not based on any medical knowledge obviously.

On 20/08/2021 at 17:39, Frank said:

Well, you'd know, the cunt stole your fuckin' act wholesale, right down to the 'up your game', 'I won't warn you again' and other infantile threats.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, unless you're a cunt, then it's just cuntishness.

9 minutes ago, dave said:

Well, you'd know, the cunt stole your fuckin' act wholesale, right down to the 'up your game', 'I won't warn you again' and other infantile threats.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, unless you're a cunt, then it's just cuntishness.

I know where you live.

Idiot.

• Like 1