CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Python bites man’s willy.

ProfB

A gentleman in Austria, sat his arse down on his toilet & had his willy bitten.

He jumped up & peered down the lav - as you do, to see this innocent looking Python looking at him, then he took a photo of it & called the law.

Apparently his neighbour's pet python went walkies & ended up in his toilet.

5ft albino python.

large.45061125-0-image-a-38_1625497077184.jpg.720c05b5d3cb68855d151de5d6550070.jpg

WHY are the male corner members fearful of posting on my nom 14 hours later?

Even Baws has gone quiet. 🤐 

A fear of getting your willy bitten? Fear of snakes?

This would never, ever happen to a female, as we check the toilet first for a snake or snakes even.

Love ProfB xxx

48 minutes ago, ProfB said:

This would never, ever happen to a female, as we check the toilet first for a snake or snakes even.

Love ProfB xxx

If I wanted to read what sounds like the deranged witterings from a teenage girl's diary I'd start with the lyrics of 'Imagine'

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

You stupid little cunt.

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

Love ProfB xxx

Well, Sheep, I guess the time has come for me to fess up. While the majority of the Corner rail against female members who are accused of being male, there is no similar suspicion levelled at male members (fnaar, fnaar) beyond the allegations of bumfuckery directed at punkape and other such unfortunates. I can now reveal that I am not a proud, kilt-wearing Scotsman, but rather a grandmother of fourteen from Shropshire, who only started posting here after being banned from Mumsnet for being too nice. PM your contact details and we can meet up for a cup of tea and a wee scone.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, Sheep, I guess the time has come for me to fess up. While the majority of the Corner rail against female members who are accused of being male, there is no similar suspicion levelled at  male members (fnaar, fnaar) beyond the allegations of bumfuckery directed at punkape and other such unfortunates. I can now reveal that I am not a proud, kilt-wearing Scotsman, but rather a grandmother of fourteen from Shropshire, who only started posting here after being banned from Mumsnet for being too nice. PM your contact details and we can meet up for a cup of tea and a wee scone.

You sweaties will fucking eat anything 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Well, Sheep, I guess the time has come for me to fess up. While the majority of the Corner rail against female members who are accused of being male, there is no similar suspicion levelled at male members (fnaar, fnaar) beyond the allegations of bumfuckery directed at punkape and other such unfortunates. I can now reveal that I am not a proud, kilt-wearing Scotsman, but rather a grandmother of fourteen from Shropshire, who only started posting here after being banned from Mumsnet for being too nice. PM your contact details and we can meet up for a cup of tea and a wee scone.

Do you live in a shoe, with so many children you don't know what to do?

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Take some mint sauce with you, Bawso.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's probably one of those goofy fuckers in those buses that have wheelchair access at the rear. When you pull up next to them at lights you see them through the spittle on the window, looking at you grinning and gurning. 

How the fuck did she manage sneak onto the England football team's coach?

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

A gentleman in Austria, sat his arse down on his toilet & had his willy bitten.

He jumped up & peered down the lav - as you do, to see this innocent looking Python looking at him, then he took a photo of it & called the law.

Apparently his neighbour's pet python went walkies & ended up in his toilet.

5ft albino python.

large.45061125-0-image-a-38_1625497077184.jpg.720c05b5d3cb68855d151de5d6550070.jpg

Do you have a picture of the damaged willy?

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Her idiocy quotient is very high.

Pen, I've noticed that relatively speaking you've been quite quiet of late. I'd just like to tell you that it hasn't gone unnoticed and that the entire membership appreciates your newly acquired reticence.

You boring old cunt.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Pen I've noticed that relatively speaking you've been quite quiet of late. I'd just like to tell you that it hasn't gone unnoticed and that the entire membership appreciates your newly acquired reticence.

You boring old cunt.

Fuck off dickless.