CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Allcock has been cunting, yet no nom? (until now) Always left to ProfB xxx

ProfB

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve got some eligible friends Prof. Most of them are wealthy, have celebrity status and are available. PM me your CV.

I don't want these creatures.

I seek love & kindness, not celebs with botox & clip on beards.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes. A couple of them are thorough gentlemen who have been unlucky in love if I’m being honest, got a rough deal but they’ve kept their dignity and genteel natures.

Noo, I don't believe you could hold a convo with these folk - you spit & fart, way too much.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

They’re nice men Prof. Honestly.

I saw one of them in town this afternoon .. twenty something at a guess standard heavy metal or biker long hair and beard. Just a bit too clean and he was wearing a dark t-shirt with "PROUDLY VEGAN" printed on it. he had a faint smile and empty soulless eyes.

13 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I saw one of them in town this afternoon .. twenty something at a guess standard heavy metal or biker long hair and beard. Just a bit too clean and he was wearing a dark t-shirt with "PROUDLY VEGAN" printed on it. he had a faint smile and empty soulless eyes.

That was Mike, and you well know it. Tell the truth. I gave him your number after you’d PM’d me and he met you in a café in Crewe but ran off after he caught you having a shave in the gents. You scarred that lad for life you horrible Cunt.