CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Matt Allcock has been cunting, yet no nom? (until now) Always left to ProfB xxx

ProfB

Corner friends, do you not keep up to date with the news? The health secretary has been up to no good apparently?

Matt Hancock has NOT been social distancing - do what I say, not what I do etc.

His married aide Gina, was caught on camera with Mr Allcock while discussing jabs, or similar, one thing lead to another & their lips engaged  - well I was shocked.

What camera caught them?

What was the motive?

Was it Dom? No he left yonks ago.

Was it Boris? Too busy running the country.

Is it possible Gina planted a camera in Mr Hancock’s office so that his wife would find out about Gina, when the story broke? Matt wasn’t leaving his wife for Gina, so this moved things on somewhat? His wife has now left him - he's free to be with Gina..

What other reason can there be - no one knew about their clandestine romance - not even Bojo.

PS They actually make a lovely couple.

• Like 1

The Conservatives are going down one by one in a massacre of fire and dust at the moment. Bit like Game of Thrones - Boris will be flying about on a dragon at this rate only to be shivved in the kidneys by a crying Jacob Rees-Mogg after he's burned London to the ground.

• Like 1

Corrie’s catch up was equally as exiting, someone called Kylie has snuffed it - i thought that was Neighbours. I thought wrong, it’s Ruby’s mother.

Love ProfB xxx

PS Now I know who Matt caught Covid from? She’s didn’t wash her hands.

5 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Corrie’s catch up was equally as exiting, someone called Kylie has snuffed it - i thought that was Neighbours. I thought wrong, it’s Ruby’s mother.

Love ProfB xxx

PS Now I know who Matt caught Covid from? She’s didn’t wash her hands.

What’s the latest Eastenders gossip? Just asking in case I suddenly shit my brain out of my arse and flush the bog before I’ve realised.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

How did she get this job?

Pretty much how every woman in Whitehall gets a job - she's prepared to shag anything to progress her career. Although Baroness Dido Harding seems to scupper this detailed person specification for a role, I therefore can only assume she must be one of Council Cakes Porta Potties that he seems obsessed about.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This from a retard that is ‘following’ everyone? If you really are female, I hope you are diagnosed with haemophilia the day before you’re due on blob….fuck off.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why? I like you. I get the feeling you take it up the wrongun on the first date. 

Im free tomorrow night by the way.

CUNTBREED BULLIES, I hope your ball bags rot & you meet Ulrika Johnson at your local delicatessen - she will bite your balls off & gob them out onto the extra mature Cheddar.

Neither of you can talk to ladies, hence why you are aggressive & both still live with you Mam's, like Stubbs does - he wears clip on tits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

CUNTBREED BULLIES, I hope your ball bags rot & you meet Ulrika Johnson at your local delicatessen - she will bite your balls off & gob them out onto the extra mature Cheddar.

Neither of you can talk to ladies, hence why you are aggressive & both still live with you Mam's, like Stubbs does - he wears clip on tits.

Are you free tomorrow night though? Rectally.

• Like 1

On 28/06/2021 at 07:44, cuntspotter said:

2 things….where did the pic come from (national security) . How did she get this job?

Pics came from an eBay spy camera I think, about £8.99 - stick them anywhere.

She got the job due to experience. 5 a day etc.

Spot, do you have any theories? Any gut instincts?

Heard anything on the grapevine?

Love ProfB XXX 😘 

On 28/06/2021 at 07:52, Cunty BigBollox said:

Pretty much how every woman in Whitehall gets a job - she's prepared to shag anything to progress her career. Although Baroness Dido Harding seems to scupper this detailed person specification for a role, I therefore can only assume she must be one of Council Cakes Porta Potties that he seems obsessed about.

She had the qualifications required - end of 😡 

Attacking her, why not attack MATT HANDcock?

How did he get the job?

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

How do you know he lives with his mum?