CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chloe Khan and Dubai Porta Potties

Guest Cocky Council Cake

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A bizarre cunt and no mistake. He’s disappeared off the members list today after thrashing about like an smackhead epileptic octopus last night…post-ban. Very strange.

Octopi have nine brains. 

Makes Dr. Ufffuhhhrrr look a bit of a cunt. Don’t you think?

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Octopi have nine brains. 

Miss Uumelmahaye had a lovely pair of frontal lobes.

The doctors 'Cranial Screwtop' should really take off thanks to Covid. People can easily access the empty space where their brains used to be, and use it to store spare masks and phone chargers so they can continue to receive up to the minute instructions on how to obey Big Brother.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The doctors 'Cranial Screwtop' should really take off thanks to Covid. People can easily access the empty space where their brains used to be, and use it to store spare masks and phone chargers so they can continue to receive up to the minute instructions on how to obey Big Brother.

‘Merv Griffin! You’re the Elevator Killer?’

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Octopi have nine brains. 

The plural for octopus is actually octopuses, it is difficult to define exactly how many brains they have. Each tentacle has some degree of self autonomy but that autonomy is not complete, best to regard its entire body as the brain.

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The plural for octopus is actually octopuses, it is difficult to define exactly how many brains they have. Each tentacle has some degree of self autonomy but that autonomy is not complete, best to regard its entire body as the brain.

I knew that. Along with the fact that a 'Flange of Gorillas' was invented by Not The Nine O'clock News.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Troop. Whoop. Harem. Congress... take your pick. No one seems to actually know.

In Britain they like to be called a 'comyoonity'. They appoint 'comyoonity leaders' based on success in drug dealing and stabbing.

The word ‘infestation’ springs to mind for some reason.

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So that's why there's so many used masks all over the streets. They've lost the capability in taking them home or putting them in a bin.  

"Duur! Mask 4 days old. Must change it" drops it on the ground "I wear this mask to protect you. Duuur". 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest Jess

Her original name was chloe heald, her mum is white British, she never had met her father who was Iranian. Lost custody of her daughter to follow her dreams of becoming a dubai porta potty. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who is it? I was going to reply to it, but it just didn't inspire me with its inaugural two sentences.

I didn't have anybody specific in mind, other than perhaps the OP, Cocky fucking Council Cake, and however many other paedo nonce slags he has been before & since his ejection from civilised society.

• Like 3

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I didn't have anybody specific in mind, other than perhaps the OP, Cocky fucking Council Cake, and however many other paedo nonce slags he has been before & since his ejection from civilised society.

I gave this a like purely based on the description of the corner as 'civilised society'. 

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's been a number of strange cunts on here who had my noncedar pinging over the years.

Looking back and analysing the evidence, I'm inclined to believe that they're all the work of one sick fucking cunt, the same reprobate who was responsible for Cocky, Lairy Larry, Pete and Gurt to name but a few.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's been a number of strange cunts on here who had my noncedar pinging over the years.

Looking back and analysing the evidence, I'm inclined to believe that they're all the work of one sick fucking cunt, the same reprobate who was responsible for Cocky, Lairy Larry, Pete and Gurt to name but a few.

Gurt used to PM me occasionally. Nothing pervy per-se, but something was definitely wrong with that cunt, in the sense you wouldn't want him as a babysitter. 

Wind in the willows nonce cunt.

• Like 1