CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chloe Khan and Dubai Porta Potties

Guest Cocky Council Cake

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I put him up during his last ban, Killa. I went to my pill cupboard last night and it was empty, then I noticed his room was cleared and his haversack and donkeyjacket were missing. Then THAT post. Cunt clearly doesn’t realise how well connected I am with Admin. I promise that he’s the last miscreant that I’ll side with, due inebriation.

A ‘like’ from the Cooler? How the fuck does that work…@Mrs Roops?

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A ‘like’ from the Cooler? How the fuck does that work…@Mrs Roops?

Prepare your arsehole DC. Fill your pockets with as much fisting butter as you can. Send me a visiting order and say hello to Spunkape for me if you bump into him.

26 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Seems Roops has the ball gag on him - he's going to throw a paddy when he runs out of likes and can't get the attention of his betters that he so obviously craves.

Earlier today, he was showing up as a guest. That means she must have deleted him. What's going on? He's just started following me.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Earlier today, he was showing up as a guest. That means she must have deleted him. What's going on? He's just started following me.

No fucking idea. He’s following me, RK and Bill too. He’s fucked, long-term when she’s finished her breakfast and morning shite.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thanks for that. I was just about to watch Bea Smith kick fuck out of Joan Ferguson and now I've got to have a Scullywank.

What I like about you Eric is that you don't have the high falutin swank that some cunts on here have.

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not again ffs!

Don’t listen to @Roadkillor @King Billythey’re both full of shite. If you’re lined up for a stretch in roops dungeon simply line your arse pipe with a roll of sandpaper (extra coarse) and you’ll come out still a bum virgin. You’ll shred your back passage to fuck mind and you’ll still get the daily humiliation and torture from the evil old bat, but at least you won’t get buggered rotten by punkers (he’ll just have to rape your mouth instead)

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t listen to @Roadkillor @King Billythey’re both full of shite. If you’re lined up for a stretch in roops dungeon simply line your arse pipe with a roll of sandpaper (extra coarse) and you’ll come out still a bum virgin. You’ll shred your back passage to fuck mind and you’ll still get the daily humiliation and torture from the evil old bat, but at least you won’t get buggered rotten by punkers (he’ll just have to rape your mouth instead)

Dunno what Bill was on about. We were discussing Cocky’s post-ban activity on here…very odd. He’s dead now though.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She killed him yesterday as well. Didn't stop him appearing again like Dirty Den.

A bizarre cunt and no mistake. He’s disappeared off the members list today after thrashing about like an smackhead epileptic octopus last night…post-ban. Very strange.